Adultery A Wife's anxiety (Completed)
Episode 14

I was the one to start now. "There’s no pain right now," I said softly.

"The pain has gone?, Good, you will still be fearful I think. Never mind just relax .. sleep if you want to."

I was so taken up with how patient he was for me. How expectant he would have been for the pleasures of the first night. I did not want to disappoint him on this most important day of our lives. It would not be a memorable night for either of us if we did not consummate our marriage this night I told myself.

"No, I'm alright now." I said indicating I was ready to continue.

"Don’t worry about it Swetha. There is always tomorrow. Your memory of the pain will still be fresh, just take it easy for now."

I loved this lovable idiot so much. I held both his cheeks in my palms and kissed his lips.

"Nope, this is our first night, it must happen tonight, I’m ready.”

"Sure?" He asked.

I gently bit him on his cheek, "You little fool, I as a woman am saying okay, then why are you still asking this question."

“We are not married for even 24 hours yet and you are already calling me a fool,” he said as if hurt but I knew he was just teasing me.

“Yes, you are, you are my sweet lovely fool and I will say that again and again as I please.”

He kissed me on the forehead then my eyes, cheeks and finally on my lips. I could feel him open my thighs apart as I enjoyed his kisses with closed eyes.

He got between my legs again. He placed his penis right at my entrance but did not push it in. He caressed my face softly with his hand.

“I love you so much my dear wife,” he said. His eyes affirmed to me that those were true words spoken from the heart.

“I love you too, husband,” I said, gazing into his eyes.

He pushed it in slowly. I held my breath as my subconscious mind reminded me of the pain. This time however there was not much pain. He slid his manhood in, slowly, gently and I slowly relaxed at the absence of the intense pain I felt the first time. He was fully in me. I hugged him to me as we kissed in love and ardour. He started pushing his hips up and down, slowly, carefully letting me get used to having his love rod inside me.  He was kissing and caressing my body slowly evoking the desire in me as his hips moved gently up and down. His caresses and kisses were having its effect. Within minutes I forgot all about the pain as pleasure began to surge through my body. I began to slowly lift my hips and meet his, ever increasing speed in his thrusts. 

Sometimes he would lie over me and kiss me on my lips, my neck, and my nipples. When this happened, his thrusts would be long and deep. Sometimes he would lift my leg up to kiss my calf and thighs. The tips of his fingers caressing my body all over showed me how sensitive I was in so many parts of my body that I myself had not been aware of till now. His kisses were many, his caresses were delightful but he did not stop his pumping and kept me in a constant state of arousal. My darling husband was showing me how wonderful lovemaking can be. He was taking me quickly towards the outer-limits of pleasure. Limits I did not yet know had existed. I was kissing him back now. Passionately.  

"Darling.. Ahh." My hands were gripping his back hard pulling him in tight as if wanting more and more of him in me.

"Sssss hmmm."

“Nng hmm .. more baby more... My husband was making me blabber uncontrollably as rapture that I had never known before was seeping through me in waves.

I have been pleasantly surprised by the varied feelings of love, bliss desire all taking me to paradise. This first experience, being better than I imagined it would be, made me delirious with joy. I hugged him tightly. My legs pressed down on his legs. Oh my god, I thought as all my nerves were tightening at the same time. A tidal wave of heavenly bliss was starting at my groin and rushing uncontrollably through my body.

I lost all track of time, as time meant nothing now, only that my husband was taking me to a peak of pleasure that wrenched me from this earth and sent me floating. I buried my face into his neck supressing a shriek that would otherwise have been heard through the whole house. My nails dug into his back. Was I hurting my dear love .. oh no .. but I can’t help myself.

“OOhhh……,” my body, hardened then started spasming as all the held up bliss burst out in a tremendous release.

I didn’t realize in my state of orgasmic pleasure, he and I had actually climaxed at the same. Knowing about it later made me very happy. It was fantastic, more than I ever imagined and expected. It was the most memorable night of my life. That night we made love three times. Each time was like a new, terrific experience better than the last. Finally, we hugged each other in fatigue and slept. I learnt all about pleasuring and being pleasured from my husband. In the years that followed, our sex life didn’t become stale or routine. It was always immensely satisfying. Or at least it was for me but now knowing about him and Gauri maybe it was not so for him.  

We both had taken two weeks leave. We didn’t know how time flew by so quickly. We went on a five-day honeymoon. I thanked my lucky stars that I had got this wonderful life. After returning from the honeymoon, my girlfriends gave a dinner party at a star hotel for the two of us. Mahesh was very reluctant to come.

“I’m going to be surrounded by women, I’ll be the only male I think. God, it’s going to be uncomfortable,” he complained.

“Nothing doing, your friends are inviting us later this week, I’m going to be in the same situation then, so Mr. Mahesh, you better do as your wife tell you, okay,” I said in return.

“Okay .. but one condition..”

“What??”

“Point out to me which of your friends you said were admiring me.”
I stared at him and then suddenly grabbed his groin. In these past few days my shyness had gone to a large extent when we were alone together. “You behave this is mine,” I said squeezing his penis,” If anyone else touches this, I’ll cut it off.”

My husband really didn’t know if I was joking or serious. Maybe I was half serious in what I said. Anyway, his manhood started swelling up in my hand as I held in over the clothes. Needless to say, we ended up making love following that. At the dinner with my friends I had held his hand all the time, reluctant to leave it even for a minute. I wanted the world to know he belonged to me.

Two of my companions pulled me aside and said, "Look, we are not going to take your husband away from you okay, so you can leave his hand for a while at least,” they teased me.

I looked at the two of them appraisingly. “Hmm, these, two woman don’t look too trustable to me,” I said in mock seriousness looking at them with my hand on my lower chin, as if speaking out my thoughts aloud.

“We can hear your mind voice very clearly, so can it,” they said laughing along with me.

That dinner went off very well. My friends whispered to me how lucky I was to get Mahesh as a husband.

I still remember what he said one day after an immensely satisfying bout of love.  "I love you so much and there is no place ever for any woman in my life except for you."

Those words then had made me so happy. Now it seemed like I have been living in a lie after I came to find out about him and Gauri.

However, after my husband comes back from work today, we should discuss our future after all that has happened now. I will be embarrassed to talk to him face to face. I think he too will have the same dilemma. He was the first to cause this upheaval in our marriage but I am responsible for all that happened afterwards. This is how I decided to get even. Should revenge ever have been a need for a relationship to survive. After all this, it is doubtful that we can just leave everything behind and continue as if nothing happened. I need to understand my husband's mental state of mind now and explain my own mental state to him. One of the greatest foundations of marriage is the respect for one's feelings that the partners give each other. Now that respect and trust has been completely shattered. Simply rebuilding it is a huge doubt.

Earlier, I had asked for divorce after watching the incident between him and that slut Gauri. Now after my husband had seen all that I had done, would it be his turn to ask for a divorce. Will I be able to accept it? More importantly do I still want it.  Should my husband’s one mistake be the end of our relationship that had been so fulfilling till then? Mahesh and Gauri had been having their secret affair for a few months but I had only slept with Shiva for one night. Is that going to be enough of a revenge for me. Will I stop it .. or do I want it to stop. If not, then what am I going to talk about with my husband tonight. I still did not have clarity in my mind. Perhaps I am hoping that clarity will come through my husband when I talk to him tonight.

Should I continue the relationship with Shiva if no resolution comes forth tonight when I talk with my husband. Shiva has tasted my forbidden fruit, he will surely come around again and again for more. At the same time Shiva was already in relationship with several women, married women. If he came to realise that he won’t get me anymore for sure, then he would likely turn his attention to other women. At least that’s what I hoped. I myself had never had the desire to have sex with anyone else before. I always thought I had that moral fortitude .. but now, after what I had done … can I say that anymore.

He returned home late from office, later than usual. Was it because he really had a lot of work or it was that he had no desire to see my face? I took his briefcase from him. He gave it to me without saying anything. When my son saw his father, he ran and jumped on him. I saw genuine joy in his face only then when he hugged him. I decided that we need to have a little normalcy between us and I needed to take the initiate to do that. Even though he was the one to have done something very wrong at first, now I felt uneasy that I had exacerbated the situation by my own actions. He was still playing with his son.

Shall I bring some coffee?" I asked softly.

He looked at my face for a few seconds and said, "It's okay, not now. It's time to eat dinner anyway.

"No, you are looking tired. Have some coffee first," I insisted.

He looked at me and said, "Okay." His look however seemed to indicate as if to say, so many terrible things has happened between us, is coffee so important now.

I brought him his coffee in five minutes.

I will prepare dinner, why don’t you shower first," I said.

While he went to take his bath, I started preparing dinner in the kitchen. My son was playing on his own close to where I was standing. I took care to prepare something for my son as well. It felt that this was the right time to talk to him about our situation. After my husband came back in his pyjamas, we sat down to eat together.

My son was making a fuss to eat his food. I cajoled him to eat.

"You are daddy’s little boy aren’t you, be a good boy and eat," my husband also joined me in trying to make my son eat.

“Only one more mouth, sweety, come on eat,” I said.

My son was the actually being used by both of us to ease the tension between us. We felt difficult to talk to each other directly. So, our son seemed to be the go between for us to create a more normal situation. Shortly after eating my son was sleepy as he was nodding away while sitting. Now was the right time for us to talk through our future.

While I was cleaning the utensils, Mahesh sat in the hall and put our son, Ajay on his lap and was patting him to sleep.  Our son was almost asleep when I finished doing my chores. I waited for my son to be sleeping soundly before I started talking. The time was getting close to nine. I didn’t realise it had got this late. Before all this trouble began, this was the time we really enjoyed spending together. With my son asleep in his cot, I would cuddle up to my husband as we watched TV or sometimes just talked. This was something that kept our closeness together.  I watched my husband as those memories came flooding back. After I noticed that my son was fully asleep, my husband carried him and went inside to put him in the cot. Meanwhile I was preparing myself in my mind to address the issues we are now facing. At that time the doorbell rang, disturbing my line if thought. I went and opened the door cursing this unwanted intrusion. I was shocked to see Shiva was standing there with a smiling face.

I was surprised as initially I had told Shiva that he should only come when I call him and not to do that otherwise. All this was agreed upon before I invited him to have sex with me for the first time. How did I ever expect him to keep his promise to me. He would have likely made any promise I asked of him just so he can have me. Now that he has, he didn’t see any need to do as he had said he would.

"Hi darling," he said cheerfully as he entered and shut the door.

Before I could react to what was happening, Shiva quickly embraced me and pasted his lips on mine. All my protest was covered by his lips. His embrace was too strong for me to escape from. At the same time, my husband came out of our room and saw what was happening. I tried to push him off my body. But despite my best efforts, I could not do it. He broke off the kiss long enough to smile at my husband. He must have felt so arrogant to be embracing me right in front of my husband and kissing me deeply.

“Hi, Mahesh, how are you doing,” he told my husband.

He was not in the least bothered that he was holding his friend’s wife in his arms while talking to that friend. I was so flustered at that time that I did not realise that Shiva actually had one hand on my breast and was massaging it.

“Take your filthy hands off my wife you bloody bastard and get the fuck out of my house.”

This was what my mind fervently wished that my husband would say at this moment but I was very disappointed when my husband without saying anything walked to the single seat sofa and sat down facing the TV and away from us. Siva literally dragged me to the long sofa and made me sit there. He sat very close beside me with our bodies rubbing against each other. He put his arm over my shoulder to hold me. I took his hand off.

"Why did you come here now? I told you not to come unless I myself called you.”

"How can you say that Swetha. You told me not to take leave today. You know how difficult it was for me. I just couldn’t concentrate on my work. I was thinking of you all the time. It was torture for me. I simply had to see you now.”

As he said this, he put his hand on my shoulders again. This time, he grabbed one of my breasts again, and started massaging it. My husband just sat watching the TV as if something very interesting was going on, on the screen. I was getting a little irritated now by his inaction. His friend was hugging his wife right there in the same room with him and he is totally ignoring it. Even though I started all this myself, I wanted him to show his authority as head of the family and put a stop to this. I didn’t realise how irrational I was because it was I who threatened to end our marriage if he tried to stop me or Shiva in the first place.

He turned his head and kissed me again. He tried to put his tongue in my mouth but I wouldn't let him. I pushed his head away with great difficulty. He took my hand and placed it on the tent in front of his pants. It felt like his organ was already at full attention. I took my hand away not grabbing it.

"Listen now Shiva, you please go away."

"Don’t say that baby, I’ve been longing for you the whole day, don’t tell me to go away."

He then looked at me and said, "Oh, you think Mahesh will say something and he won’t want this?"

Without waiting for my reply, he spoke loudly, to my husband, "Hey Mahesh, you have any objection to me being here?"

My husband kept silent. He did not even look back.

"See, silence means consent,” Shiva said triumphantly.

I was really angry right now. Have I become so unwanted for my husband that he didn’t even want to take any effort to win me back from Shiva? When Siva again kissed me, this time, I didn’t kiss him in return but I didn't stop him either. When wanted to push his tongue inside my mouth I resisted. I was waiting for my husband to do something to stop this but he seemed to completely ignore us. So after a while I opened my lips and let Shiva’s tongue in. The way Shiva kiss became more enthusiastic after this, I knew he was happy he was winning this struggle against me … and my husband. He once again took my hand and put it where his big swollen cock was. This time my hand stayed there. I could feel the blood engorged flesh throbbing on my palm. My fingers slowly closed and I grabbed it over his pants and squeezed it. My husband was still busy watching the screen.
[+] 2 users Like game40it's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
A Wife's anxiety (Completed) - by game40it - 29-05-2020, 09:15 PM
RE: A Wife's anxiety - by game40it - 29-05-2020, 09:17 PM
RE: A Wife's anxiety - by game40it - 29-05-2020, 09:19 PM
RE: A Wife's anxiety - by Avenger99 - 29-05-2020, 09:46 PM
RE: A Wife's anxiety - by Johnnythedevil - 30-05-2020, 04:55 AM
RE: A Wife's anxiety - by srinivasulu - 30-05-2020, 09:02 AM
RE: A Wife's anxiety - by themaskeditor - 30-05-2020, 11:38 AM
RE: A Wife's anxiety - by intrested - 30-05-2020, 06:26 PM
RE: A Wife's anxiety - by game40it - 30-05-2020, 08:38 PM