Adultery A Wife's anxiety (Completed)
Episode 13   

When I entered the room for our first night Mahesh welcomed me with a smile. I hung my head down as I blushed but I too smiled at that moment. Even though both of us had got to know each other quite well I quite couldn’t overcome my shyness on this very special night. Why this inordinate shyness I thought to myself, yet there it was. Although I gave an outward appearance of being a very brave girl, I was very nervous as this was my very first experience. Even though there was anticipation, fear was the overwhelming feeling. My girlfriends had told me that at first there would be excruciating pain before the pleasure comes afterwards. What stuck in my mind was the excruciating pain bit. Moreover, some of those friends had lamented that all they got from the experience was the pain, there was no pleasure that came afterwards. Hearing this I prayed that, that shouldn’t be so in my case.

Mahesh made me sit beside him. I extended my hand with the milk in the small vessel to him.

He laughed and said,” why all these formalities between us.”

“My mom told me this is what I should do first.”

“Look here, hmm, I’ve got a very mild-mannered obedient girl it looks like and also listens to everything her parents tell her,” he said.

I gave him a stare, saying, “I’m not some stubborn, headstrong girl who behaves badly.” However I did not realise then that this would very accurately reflect me and my behaviour in the future.  

He was not flustered by my show of anger, in fact it seemed to please him. “Even when angry my wife looks very lovely,” Mahesh looked at me with eager eyes full of desire for me.

I realised that he was making fun of me and my small bit of anger dissipated immediately.

“You’re going to drink this milk or not? How long am I to hold this in my hands like this.” I said that in a false huff. My bravado, everything was actually a show to hide my nervousness.

“You drink first and then give me.”

I drank a bit pouring it in my mouth without my lips touching the brim of the pot.

“No, no, put your mouth on and drink it, only then the milk will taste sweeter.”

I didn’t listen to him and continued to drink without my lips touching the stainless-steel milk pot. I stuck out my tongue at him and teased him after I finished drinking.

“Now do you still want this milk,” I said laughingly.

“I’m going to taste the milk but I’m going to do it directly from your lips,” he said in return.

Saying this he hugged me and kissed me on the lips. I struggled not to spill the milk as he was kissing me. We had kissed many times before but the kiss today was much more special to me. Our first kiss as man and wife. After the kiss, I wiped my mouth and playfully complained,” You kissed me so hard, my lips are bruised.”

He knew my complaint was nothing but an act, in actual fact, that kiss was very thrilling for me.

“Well, if not me who else can kiss my beautiful wife and who else is going to bruise those succulent lips,” he replied.

“Who else but my loving husband only has the right to kiss me,” I said in return, shyly in a low voice.

My husband was the only one who was fully in my heart. I didn’t know at that time that in the future his friend Shiva would make my words all to be false. He would also be kissing my lips passionately and that too with my husband being present there. Not only that but on top of that, my husband would be helpless to stop it.

He pulled me to lay beside him on the bed. We continued to talk and kiss every now and then. He had very cleverly made me not think about this being our first night and my fear too had slowly subsided.

“I’m so lucky to get a wife like you, you’re so gorgeous baby.”

I was very happy to hear this. I kissed him on the cheek.

“How come, you ever agreed to marry a man like me?” Mahesh still seemed to be in wonderment that I too had fallen for him.

“Why what’s wrong with my sweet husband .. you know how many of my friends had admired you and those silly idiots had the gumption to tell me that directly too,” I said.

Mahesh was so self unaware that he was an attractive man to women. That was one of the things that endeared me towards him so much.

“Really? Who were those friends of yours, I sure would like to meet them,” he asked, with a naughty smile on his face.

I caught his earlobe and pinched it. “Why do you need to know that? You being attractive for me alone is enough, if anyone else comes near you I will scratch their eyes out.” I meant that too. I can not even imagine anyone else sharing him in any way.

“You would probably do that too,” my husband said with a smile.

“Of course, then what do you think, you belong only to me and me alone.”

While talking he placed a hand on my breast. My body shivered as I let out a deep breath.

He whispered softly, "Now you’re not pushing my hand away anymore, are you?"

I pressed my hand over his hand as my response. This was something I longed for him to do too for so long.

"I belong to you anymore. You have every right over me and I have no right to push your hand away anymore," I said softly and lovingly to him.

I had a new, never before experienced sensation in my body. It was the sweetest feeling I've ever had. This was just the beginning for us. He pulled my pallu completely aside and gently grabbed my breast from on top of my jacket.  He slowly started kneading the soft flesh.

I moaned, "Sss…  aahh..!"

"What dear is it painful?" he asked, knowing full well that those were my moans of pleasure.

I shook my head to say no. He actually was very patient with me. He was gentle, considering that this was my first experience. How much he must love me. I remembered that some of my friends had complained that their husband acted solely to satisfy their needs without taking their emotional state into consideration. I was so happy my love, was not like those husbands. He kissed me for so long and with so much of feeling. One by one he released the hooks of my blouse. I closed my eyes in shyness but didn't stop him. As this was the first time for me, he was doing everything. My participation was only to enjoy what he was doing. He lifted up my bra and released my breasts from its prison.

Wow, beautiful," I heard him say with a sigh.

My lips widened in a small smile but I didn't open my eyes. Let my love find joy in my beauty. I’m wholly his after all. I felt something cool on my nipple. My eyes slowly opened. The tip of his tongue was teasing my nipple. My nipples were very quickly getting erect right in front of my eyes.

“Chee, I’ve got so much desire in me, " I thought seeing how quickly he was arousing me, and I closed my eyes again.

He kissed my nipple and my body shivered at the touch. He would then just tease the erect nipple with his tongue. Even that touch was evoking so much of joy in me. He would then move to the other nipple and tease it like he did the first. He now began to suck on one breast, and just so that the other breast didn’t feel left out he started playing with it with his fingers. I now bit on my lower lip in indication of the pleasure I was feeling. Small moans escaped my lips. Automatically my hands moved to his head to hold him against my chest. He tasted my two nipples without discriminating, back and forth. I was getting very excited. He started igniting my desires by his actions. I squirmed in pleasure. As he kissed me again his fingers and my fingers joined together. Our fingers tightened together as we become more passionate. As my pallu was completely off my body, he stared at my smooth, fair stomach as if wanting to eat it in sexual hunger. There were goosebumps on my swollen nipples caused by the cool air on the wetness there because of his saliva.   

"Chee, don't look at it like that. I feel so shy," I said as my husband hungrily looked at my flat stomach.

"Why should you feel shy for being so beautiful," he said, smiling.

I was loving all his words of endearment.

"Just because of that you don’t have look so hungrily like this, like you want to eat it, you’re making me blush.”

"I will admire my beautiful wife anyway I want. You, my dear keep quiet. You have no right to stop me."

I was floating in happiness because of the love he showered on me. My love for him was increasing day by day. He would kiss and lick my stomach. It was ticklish but at the same time pleasurable. (In the coming days the ticklishness reduced and the feeling of pleasure increased.) He began to take my clothes off my body. I covered my face with both of my hands as shyness once again took over.

“Please switch off the light,” I pleaded with him shyly.

"You were always talk like such a bold girl but now look at you, feeling so shy for everything."

"Why just because a woman is brave you think that she should not feel shy in this situation," I said with a small smile. I spoke through my fingers as my hands still did not leave my face.

I begged him again,” you’re my sweet boy aren’t you, my darling .. please switch off the light.”

This time he relented and turned off the light without saying anything. In the coming years he was able to feast his eyes as much as he wanted on my body as I became a willing pupil to his amorous lessons of love. But for that night the light was switched off but the little night light however was on. As our eyes got used to it there was enough light for him to enjoy the nakedness of my entire body. In a while he had me completely naked. He slept with his body against my body. His manhood rubbed against my thighs. I slowly opened my eyes. I realised only then he too was completely naked. I didn't know when he had removed his clothes. I took a furtive glance at his manhood. It was proudly standing in full erection. It was the first time I was seeing live, a sexually excited adult males manhood. He took my hand and placed it on top of his penis. I quickly took my hand off without holding it.

“Please darling, hold it in your lovely hands.”

He put my hand on it again and this time I held it and instinctively slowly started stroking it.

"Mmm.. it feels so good in your hand," said my dear husband as he groaned in pleasure.

He started sucking my nipple again. But this time his fingers also started exploring my femininity. I gripped his hand with my two legs tightly as a man’s hand was exploring my vagina for the very first time. His hand was stuck between my two thighs. But his fingers were right at the doorway of my vagina and were free to wriggle. Slowly his fingers began their magic. He fingered my clitoris and rubbed the petals of my womanhood. I shuddered at the thrill and joy that shot through my body.

“Ohh.. Stop .. I’m feeling so shy," I whimpered, but what I really wanted was more of the divine pleasure my love was giving me.

He was well aware of this and continued to give me blissful enjoyment. My clitoris, which was getting more erect, pushed past its hood seeking his fingers and the joy that was there. This was many times more pleasurable than the pleasure I would get when I had sought sexual release on my own. My legs automatically opened and made my femininity more accessible to him. He now licked my belly with his tongue. Exploring my trembling flesh there. Every caress of his tongue took me to a higher state of arousal. I couldn’t help myself and I held his head, half unable to bear the tickling feeling while at the same time never wanting him to stop. I don’t know what sweetness he found there but my husband didn’t seem to get enough of tasting my flesh.  My head moved left and right as I couldn’t quite control myself at the new feelings of pleasure that was wracking my body. After a while the whole of my stomach was coated by his saliva. Finally, he went further down and his face reached my femininity. I realised what he was going to do next.

I grabbed his head with both of my hands and said, "Chee don't go there, it’s dirty," I pleaded to my sweet husband.

He looked at my face and said, "There is no dirty part in my beautiful wife's body. Everything about her is beautiful."

"Ohhh.. you’re going to do that  .. please, I feel so shy .. please don’t."

"There should be no reservations between us. Our whole life is ahead of us to enjoy all the pleasures we can give each other.” Those words of my husband was so pleasing to hear.

"You are so bad," I said, but deep down I was also eager to enjoy this pleasure. My friends had told me how good this would feel but unfortunately some husbands won’t do this for their wives. Fortunately. my husband was not like that. I was to learn later just how much my husband took care that I just enjoy our sex life immensely.

His tongue explored every part of my womanhood. My body squirmed and trembled, but he didn't take his mouth off my womanhood even for a few seconds. His tongue tasted the walls of my vagina, teased my clitoris showing me pleasures I didn’t know existed. His fingers soon joined his tongue. He took my clitoris firmly in his mouth and gently sucked it. I groaned out loud at the sudden burst of immense pleasure. I was alternately moaned and whimpered as my husband took me to heaven.

"Ahh… ohh… ohh… nng….OOhhh…..". I was conscious that my squeals of pleasure may be heard outside but I was not able to control myself.

This is the first time I was expressing my feelings pleasure in this way .. so loudly. My fingers would press his head to my vagina then not being able to withstand the delicious pleasure, crush the bedspread. This type of heavenly pleasure was so new to me that I was not knowing how to control this bliss that wracked through my body. My breathing was coming in big gasps, my muscles tightened and then it hit me, suddenly my body almost lifted off the mattress as I erupted in an awesome orgasm. For the first time a male had brought me to a climax and it was wonderful that it was with my husband that it happened.

"Arrghhhhhh," I moaned very loudly, now not caring if anyone heard me or not. My body crunched, I shuddered .. shivered at I lost myself to the pleasure that engulfed me.

He kept his fingers inside my womanhood until my body vibrations slowly eased away.

I was lying down breathing heavily coming down from that intense high. My bosom heaved as I gulped in the air. Opening my eyes slowly I saw him take his fingers from my vagina. It made me blush to see how wet it was. Was I the one having this much of lust within me. Not only that how much I had moaned uncontrollably. He smiled looking at my face and I covered my face with my hands not able to look him in the face. After a while I felt like that he was getting up from the bed. I spread the fingers covering my face slightly and looked through the gap. I saw him go inside the bathroom. His penis was very hard and waving in front of him as he walked. It looked so beautiful. Was that thing actually going to go into me. I shuddered in anticipation at what would happen next. I heard the sound of running water and the sound of mouth being gargled with water. Mahesh came back a little while later and laid beside me.

He hugged me and asked, "Did you like what I did?"

What question is this? Did he really need to ask after seeing my reaction to his intimate tasting of me, I thought to myself.

Instead I whispered to him in reply, "You said it was not dirty, putting your mouth there, but now you had to wash your mouth."

"You silly girl, do you think I washed my mouth because of that. I did it because you may find it uncomfortable if I kissed you now without washing. As far as I am concerned what I tasted was sweet nectar straight from my wife’s honey pot.”

"You men are terrible, no shame. How can you call it nectar?"

"Well, how will you women know it is not nectar indeed for us, he countered."

How many women’s 'nectar' had you tasted I thought but then decided straightaway I didn’t want to know. Like for me he being my first man, I too wanted myself to be his first woman. But in this time period it is often not possible I realised as far as men were concerned. Instead of regretting if I asked and he were to reply that I wasn't his first, I decided that it was better I just believed I was his first and not to find out otherwise. Anyway, what was important was that I am his only love henceforth.

"If only I had known at first that you are such a bad and naughty person like this …," I said, but the love in my eyes was showing my feelings to be completely belie my words.

"Well, what would you have done then?"

"I would never have consented to marry you." I said but couldn’t suppress my smile.

"Oh no, what would have been my condition then, I would have had to go on hunger strike in front of your house until you consented."

"You have been seeing too many Indian movies, I think.  Those type of things a hero does only in films."

“I may be no film hero but you are the heroine of my life and I will never let you go,” my husband said sincerely.

I pinched his cheek, full of love for him. I too was thinking, that you are the love of my life, my hero, everything for me.

My husband had made the thought of this being our first night disappear from my mind. It was like the way that we always talked each other. The fear in my mind had faded to some far away corner. Now I was the one who turned on him and kissed him deeply. There was so much of love in this kiss. Our kiss slowly turned from love to desire for each other. His hands started to explore my body. Wherever his hands went, his lips soon followed to the same spot. A small bite on my neck (hope no mark there, otherwise have to cover that from other’s eyes), licking, sucking and then a small bite on my nipples (don't care if the there were tooth marks there, no one else can see it) and then to my stomach, making me squirm once more. He patiently tasted every place on my body and prepared me for sex to come. My preparedness became clear as he fingers dipped into my vagina and found the sloppy wetness there. He spread my two legs and looked at my face as he kneeled between it.

Understanding the tightening of my body muscles when he sat in between my legs, he said, "Don't be afraid Swetha. I will be very gentle with you."

Even though he said so, I still felt a tightness in my face. He understood my nervousness and he did not push his erect organ inside but rather rubbed it on the labia of my vagina. He looked at my face with affection.

“I’m so lucky to get you as my wife."

I forgot my nervousness to some extent when I saw that face, full of affection for me. That was the face of someone who would never hurt me in anyway. He made me feel so good. He continued to tease the opening of my vagina with his thick penis. The pleasure for me was getting higher and higher. I closed my eyes and enjoyed my husband’s foreplay.

He said, "My dear my darling ....."

I said, "Hmmm," without opening my eyes.

He inserted his penis in little by little, I felt the head of his penis pushing my pussy lips wide, then he said, “Baby just tolerate a bit and at the same moment he pushed his penis in with one great effort.

I shouted, "AArrhh…” I was in immense pain. Pain that I was not able to tolerate.

Tears streamed down my cheeks as the pain became unbearable.

"Nothing, dear, that's all," he said, wiping away my tears with the kiss.

He comforted me like a little child.

"I can't bear the pain, why didn’t you warn me,” I cried.

"If I had done that you would have been more tense and the pain would have been even more severe.  Sorry my darling, my sweetheart, that it, there won’t be pain anymore."

He showered kisses on my face as he held himself deep inside me without moving. Even though my friends had pre-warned me, the pain was still greater than I expected.

He lay on top of me without putting his weight on me. The stabbing pain was still there. He then did something that I didn't expect. He got off from my body and lay beside me hugging me to his body. I was grateful to him for this as my pain was slowly subsiding. I appreciated how he understood my feeling and acted so kindly. He was not the least bit selfish to only think about his pleasure. I thought he would try to have sex again after a while, but he didn’t try to do anything like that.
[+] 1 user Likes game40it's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
A Wife's anxiety (Completed) - by game40it - 29-05-2020, 09:15 PM
RE: A Wife's anxiety - by game40it - 29-05-2020, 09:17 PM
RE: A Wife's anxiety - by game40it - 29-05-2020, 09:19 PM
RE: A Wife's anxiety - by Avenger99 - 29-05-2020, 09:46 PM
RE: A Wife's anxiety - by Johnnythedevil - 30-05-2020, 04:55 AM
RE: A Wife's anxiety - by srinivasulu - 30-05-2020, 09:02 AM
RE: A Wife's anxiety - by themaskeditor - 30-05-2020, 11:38 AM
RE: A Wife's anxiety - by intrested - 30-05-2020, 06:26 PM
RE: A Wife's anxiety - by game40it - 30-05-2020, 08:38 PM