Adultery A Wife's anxiety (Completed)
Episode 11

I moaned half asleep with this pleasurable feeling disturbing my sleep. I still could not open my eyes though my body squirmed as pleasure slowly spread through me. I forced my eyes open. It took a few seconds for my eyes to be able to focus. Shiva was on his knees before my spread thighs. He must have pushed my legs apart. In my sleep I had been unaware when he had done that. He had his first two fingers inside my pussy slowly finger fucking me. That was the reason for the pleasurable feeling that had woken me up. He was staring closely at my private part as his fingers rubbed my inner wall. He was actually examining my pussy the way I had examined his cock earlier when I had sucked him. I now felt shy that I was exposing myself like that as a visual treat for him. He stuck out his tongue as he bent forward. I could feel the tip of his tongue brushing up and down against my clitoris.

“Hhmm…haahh…,” I moaned.

He looked up at my face and smiled when he realised that I was awake now.

“Wow this is a treasure .. how lovely your love tunnel is baby,” he said in a deep husky voice.

He was making my vagina start to ooze its fluid. There was the laziness of the half-asleep body in me. My senses were still not fully alert. His caresses were quickly weakening my will for resistance. I was slowly forgetting everything else and getting immersed in the physical intimacy of moment. He buried his head in my snatch and started tonguing me more vigorously. My hands grabbed his head and pressed it to my cunt. His tongue went in my hole and directly lapped my pleasure liquid. Every caress of his tongue and fingers was giving me intense pleasure. I locked my thighs around his head with my feet resting on his back. He brought his other hand up and started to knead my breast as he licked and finger fucked him. My pelvis pushed up feeding more and more of my pussy to his mouth.

“mmhhaa… mmhhaaa… mmhhaa, “ I moaned rhythmically as he pleasured me with his fingers and mouth.   

He was lapping up all that I secreted.

“Don’t you ever get tired of this,” I groaned hoarsely.

He raised his head up. His wet face indicated how much he had made me flow. “Don’t you like me doing this,” he retorted, I know you do because I’m getting to taste so much of your nectar .. and it is intoxicating.”

Saying this he buried his face in my pussy once more. After awhile I knew he had made me ready to be able to take his thickness in my tight hole again. I pulled his face up to mine and kissed him deeply tasting myself on his lips.

“Give me your big manhood, I want to suck it.” I needed to cool down myself a little as I didn’t want to come too fast and also, I needed to get him quickly towards the brink of his own peak. I didn’t want this to be a prolonged sex session.

He eagerly came and squatted beside my head on his knees and leaned his body forward bring his cock to my mouth.

“Suck it baby, suck your husband’s friend’s cock. Show me how much you like it lover,” he held his cock and tapped my lips with the shaft.

I opened my mouth and took his cock into my mouth. I held it by the base of the stalk so that in his passion he does shove it fully in my mouth and choke me. I moved my head up and down fast, sucking his rod as I pulled on his skin from the base of his cock. I had my other hand over his buttocks, lightly holding him there. I moved my head quite rapidly wanting to excite him quickly. While he fed his cock to my mouth, he was still fingering my cunt with his fingers. He too was not letting me cool and was keeping my arousal at fever pitch.

He knew all the tricks there was. He had enough practice of that with various women. I think not exclusively wives of friends, acquittance or relatives but surely in some instances there would be complete strangers too. No one would have been taboo to a person like this, even relatives. I would think that there would be some cousin or uncle’s wife who was a victim of his lust. For many of my husband’s friends, the wives of friends or relatives would be out of bounds for them but for an amoral person like Shiva those types of restrictions don’t apply.

I kept half of his stem in my mouth and just did a suction action without moving my head. Sometimes I would just keep the head of his penis in my mouth and would shake his cock very fast. When I did this more of his precum would seep onto my tongue. I would swallow that without hesitation. I would then squeeze his balls gently, which again had the same effect on his throbbing rod. I saw the arousal on his face as he watched me suck his cock. It must have been a dream come true for him to see my red lips stretched around and gripping his love stem. Among all his friend’s wives I was the one he yearned most for and at the same time also thought was beyond his reach. Now however, to his great delight, his cock was sliding in and out my mouth.

“Swetha honey suck it baby …suck my cock.. I wanted to fuck your mouth for so long .. yes baby .. suck ..suck..”

He was blabbering in lust as his desire was getting fulfilled. I took out his cock from my mouth and looked at him. Looking at him now I figured he was also quite aroused and would not take very long to finish.

“Come on baby, I want your huge cock inside me.. fuck me baby.”

He held his cock in his hand and rubbed the red bud over my lips as if putting lipstick on my lips. It was not lipstick but his precum that was coating my lips. I kissed the tip and bit it gently. He was still reluctant to take it away from my mouth yet.

“You know Swetha I’ve fucked many women but no one even comes close to you.”

“Shh.. enough talk .. come fuck me.”

Saying this I sat up on the bed and pulled my nightie off my body and threw it on the bed beside me. I then lay down again on my back with my legs wide open to invite him between them.

His dream girl, his friend’s wife calling him like that fired his lust to the very peak. Shiva held my legs and moved me so that I lay on my side. He got in between my legs so that his legs were scissoring my legs. He held one leg close to his body with the calf of the leg resting on his shoulder while the other leg, along with my body was resting on the bed. When he pulled up my leg like this my pussy lips gaped slightly as if knowing it needs to be ready to receive his cock. He held his cock and rubbed it against the pussy lips as a prelude to shoving it in. He slowly pushed all of his shaft into my pussy.

“ss..ah..,” It’s hitting against my womb baby, don’t push it in so deep, roughly.”

His wanton desire for me sometimes made him forget himself. Or it could be that some women who he had fucked really enjoyed rough sex. If so, he was well equipped to give them what they wanted.

“Sorry dear, I’ll be careful. Your cunt is so tight it’s heaven to fuck you,” Shiva eyes were red with lust as he said this.

Shiva reached forward and gripped my breast. His fingers sunk into the soft flesh. My pert tit was tortured pleasantly by his hand. He pinched and rolled my nipple between his thumb and forefinger. His hips started pumping as he began to screw me.

“I’ve fucked you two times without condom, aren’t you afraid you would become pregnant.”

“No, Shiva, no chance of that at this time.”

I could see he was disappointed but that didn’t bother me. I was not here for the sole reason to fulfil all his fantasies. “Why is your face going like that,” I asked knowing full well the answer.

“No, nothing,” he said as he continued to bang his pelvis against mine, every time he stroked his cock inside my pussy.

I gently caressed his stomach with the tips of my fingers and asked him again,” it’s okay tell me what it is.”

He pushed his cock in faster wanting to ignite my lust further as he told his innermost desire,” I want you to be mine more than anyone else Swetha.”

I tried to control my squeals of pleasure as his cock rubbed firmly against my wet inner muscles. Slight white foam appeared at the entrance of my vagina as his rod had been churning my secretion for a long time.

“So,” I asked him.

“I want us to be together for a long time. Our union will only be complete if together we have a love child as symbol of our need for each other.”

That may be his dream but that was not I wanted. I have to tell him that this affair of ours won’t last long, even though I knew that my husband and Gauri had been having an affair for around two months. This needn’t be for that period. A few times as a proper lesson to my husband then to be ceased forever. This is not the time however, to tell him that. I have to choose an appropriate time to do that.

“This is too much, this desire of yours,” is all I said to him.

His cock went almost out before sliding in as deep as it could go. As he pulled out from inside, my pussy lips which were tightly stuck to his flesh was also pulled outward and then was pushed back in as he shoved his rod back in. As time went on and I had become wetter, this didn’t happen that much as his stalk greased by my love fluid made it easy for it to slide in and out. He had started to move faster and I knew he was also striving for his own release.

“Hmm faster .. harder..” I encouraged him further.

“HHump…baby so tight … ahh so good..”

I grabbed on to the bedsheet as the force of his hips humping pushed my body up.

“You buffalo,  that’s it …sss…do it faster…,”

“hhum…humm… I’m going to tear your cunt baby… fuck your cunt hard…”

These were not words of endearment between two people in love but groans of lust between two unfaithful lovers concentrating on the illicit pleasure. Our groans became incoherent as lust completely overtook us. I was the one to reach my climax first. As my spasming body slowly relaxed I caressed his thighs and buttocks, wanting him to reach his orgasm too. After a minute or so after that Shiva with a roar, pushed his hip in hard and held himself still like that as his cock spewed out its molten life fluid.

When we came back to our normal state after our intimate exertions, I suddenly noticed that the time was already 6.30 in the morning. From the role of an adulterous lover I quickly changed into my role as a wife. Shiva had his arm around my body. I pushed it away from me, got up, went to the attached bathroom and cleaned myself up. When I came out, I saw Shiva wide awake looking at me.

“Good morning baby,” Only now he is wishing me good morning, after he had finished fucking me and getting his pleasure. He had his priorities right as far as he was concerned.

I did not really think of wishing him in return.

“Okay Shiva, get dressed up and leave, I’ve got to get breakfast ready for my husband.”

He got up and came and hugged me. We were both still naked. He held my breast in his hand and squeezed it. He kissed me on the neck and was moving to kiss me. I moved my head away.

“There is no time for that, I’ve got things to do.”

I quickly released myself from his embrace, took the nightie from the bed and wore it.

“You leave as quickly as you can,” I told him and left the room without waiting for his answer.

When I went into my room, I could hear the sound of my husband bathing. I looked inside the cot. My son was sleeping soundly. There was an empty feeding bottle beside him. I took it in my hand. My husband must have already fed him. Then another depressing thought hit me. What if my husband was feeding our son at the same time Shiva was fucking me for the third time for the night. I tried to recollect how loud I had moaned. I couldn’t quite remember what I did in the heat of passion. What if my husband had heard it .. and why should it matter to me. Wasn’t that what I wanted as part of my revenge.

I quickly went to the kitchen and started preparing breakfast for my husband. It amazed even me how quickly I moved from the role of a cheating lover to that of a caring wife. No matter how my behaviour was last night, I knew for sure that it was going to feel very disconcerting to face him this morning. This was already going to be an awkward situation. I didn’t want Shiva to be here at the same time, compounding the situation further. I quickly made dosas and chutney for my husband. Just as I had finished doing it my husband also came to the dining area, attached to the kitchen. At that very same time Shiva also came there after wearing his clothes. The thing that I very much didn’t want to happen, happened.

It was mortifying for me that they both happened to come there at the same time, my husband and my new lover. I could see the same type of unhappiness in my husband’s face that I was feeling. However, the only one who found this situation to his liking was Shiva who was not in the least affected by that. I remember Shiva telling me earlier that the greatest thrill for him is to meet the husband the next day after having fucked that man’s wife to his heart’s content the previous day. Many a times the husband would not realise the reason for the happy and victorious smile on his face, Shiva had said.

“The poor sap will be talking to me while I would be thinking of how his wife was squealing in delight as I pounded her cunt the previous day,” Shiva had told me with absolute bliss in his face.

I would have never thought before that one day such a situation would happen to my husband, though of course my husband was aware of what had happened. Well was that to be considered some consolation? I don’t know which was worse knowing what had happened or being ignorant of it. So, here and now Shiva was enjoying the situation very much. I think probably It would be doubly thrilling for him because in this case Mahesh knows that he, Shiva, had been enjoying his wife’s body the whole night. I could see the arrogant and happy smile on Shiva’s face as he looked at my husband. At the same time, I could see the pain and humiliation on my husband’s face.

At that time, I felt a pang of sympathy for my husband. I had wanted my pound of flesh as revenge but that really didn’t speak well of me or my character. What I thought was the right thing to do didn’t seem very right when I actually went through with it. My dilemma was that I really had not thought how I would handle the situation when things didn’t feel right. Here in this case, either Shiva should have gone out earlier or he should have come after my husband had left for work. I strongly suspected that Shiva had timed this on purpose. He had waited for my husband to come before making his appearance. Only then can he rub it in to my husband and I was the one who had created the condition for that to happen. My thought had always been about me and my revenge to my husband I never thought of the advantage a person like Shiva would take of the situation.
[+] 1 user Likes game40it's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
A Wife's anxiety (Completed) - by game40it - 29-05-2020, 09:15 PM
RE: A Wife's anxiety - by game40it - 29-05-2020, 09:17 PM
RE: A Wife's anxiety - by game40it - 29-05-2020, 09:19 PM
RE: A Wife's anxiety - by Avenger99 - 29-05-2020, 09:46 PM
RE: A Wife's anxiety - by Johnnythedevil - 30-05-2020, 04:55 AM
RE: A Wife's anxiety - by srinivasulu - 30-05-2020, 09:02 AM
RE: A Wife's anxiety - by themaskeditor - 30-05-2020, 11:38 AM
RE: A Wife's anxiety - by intrested - 30-05-2020, 06:26 PM
RE: A Wife's anxiety - by game40it - 30-05-2020, 08:38 PM