Adultery Shy housewife and secret cross dresser hubby
part 34...story continues....

when i opened my eyes it's already morning ,sunlight was shining inside that room and i can see my wife sleeping naked and i was between those sexy girls... 

i slowly got up and walked outside the room and find out it's empty ,no one was around and door was wide opened,i get to door and saw no cars or any staff....

i got fresh and had shower and went inside kitchen and started making coffee ,while i opened the fridge for milk i saw a note there written " ALL YOU BITCHES TAKE REST TONIGHT FEW DELICATES WILL JOIN YOU ALL SO BE READY TO BE WHORE "

i got shocked as well as horny reading that, i poured coffee in cup and went inside and wake up sehnaz and naina they woke up with smile in their face, i went to priya and caressing her beautiful tits i put her face on my lap teasing her woke her up she smiles saying good morning anu and i make her sit and said here's coffee and we had coffee quietly ....

i saw boss dried cum on her thighs and bed ...

after coffee all three went washroom together giggling while i sit thinking last night only five of them were there although only wasim and my boss banged my wife and those five staffs, but what about tonight i can only imagine group of guys gonna bang us all together and there won't be any sleep....

sehnaz,nina and priya came back giggling after morning shower, they were looking gorgeous and my wife sat on my lap while others besides ,she said anu what to wear, i smile caressing her back it's good to be nudists after all we are now driven by bulls and i am sure we will get dress and they all laughing saying yes we are sluts after all ....

priya tits were with numbers of marks and her eyes was sore but her smile keep reminding e that she adopted this life happily ,i didn't wanted her to get sad so i asked let's have some food and lter we all will play together ,sehnaz said obviously anu i want you to rub me again like last night ahhh i felt so nice while nina said i want that too when priya said hello girls i also miss his teasing so we all will let him play and we laughing walked around naked when priya said anu ho get shower we arrange breakfast ....

i had shower and get back saw a guy talking to girls looked like aged guy with little hairs dressed like tailor ,priya said look anu he came for our measurements and saying your boss sent him, i walked to him when he eyed me saying you are anu, shaking hand with me he whispered in my ears your boss want me to stitch blouse that don't care to hide anything but to expose and for you he decided a short skirt with blouse and rest he will call you,i felt shame while he started measuring priya's tits and didn't miss a chance to squeeze her healthy mangoes saying i encounter his bitches hundred of times but i must say this is juicy and special for him because he asked me to meet her personally never traveled for any of his bitches always they came to my shop saying he said perfect 34d and nice waist... 

he slowly runs his measuring tape around her body and his fingers touching her soft body and she shamelessly enjoying the touch of the old man... 

he was easy going around three naked ladies and a sissy ...

he measured everyone and lastly he measured my blouse amd pinching my nipples said i will get you perfect fit one baby but make sure you put some round spung in there to attract guys...

i felt shy hearing that and than he said well i charge slow nice blow job for visit so better someone suck me sehnaz said tugging his pants are you sure you won't ejaculate once i roll my tongue he laughed saying i been between whore from birth because i am son of bitch so don't worry you all can try.... 

she got down pulled out his sleeping thick dick and saw it's circumcise and said oh it's so dry and she started licking when naina and priya sit down on knees beside her saying we will also wanna suck as he is going to stitch our blouses and he smiled saying you three can suck me together but boss wants me to feed my cum only to the sissy as because of him he got priya and boss wants her husband gets the reward...

those girls said we will work hard and only he gets rewards this isn't fair he said don't worry i think tonight you lafies going to be sandwiched and banged by a lot of delicate as i heard big deal is going to be signed today and for celebration at least 20 guys be around and i think those will be hungry for bitches like you saying he laughed and nina said oh so our bodies will finally gets rubbed and scratched ahhh i felt so horny when priya said i can't imagine how lucky i am that my husband shared me with wasim ...

after half and hour of giggles and sucking old man said sissy now its your turn and ladies step away and i suck him for a minute and he pushed his dick deep in my throat and shot his cum moaning ahhh swalow you sissy he told me i can't let you share it with them and i gulped his cum and licked him clean, he adjusted his pants and said meet you in evening with your dress and left and priya said anu lick me sehnaz getting angry saying no she will lick me because last time you weren't around when we make him cum and priya said look bitches he is mine can't you see vermilion on my hairs it's because he married to me no matter if i fuck everyone in town but he will always be mine and than naina calm both of them down saying priya you always had him she is yours so why didn't we all get on bed and open our legs up high and make her lick us together sehnaz said yes i can allow that, priya what you mean you can allow, naina again stopped them saying priya you are elder sister o forgive sehnaz she is your younger sister na and priya smile caressing sehnaz face yes she is and said okay sehnaz anu will lick you first but don't cum so easily although she will try to defeat you but fight because i want we all together get orgasms ...

to be continued.....
[+] 2 users Like kaushik02493's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shy housewife and secret cross dresser hubby - by kaushik02493 - 12-06-2020, 01:26 AM