Adultery A Wife's anxiety (Completed)
Episode 8

Our lips locked together as it had done so many times tonight. There were so many actions in sexual foreplay that would provoke desire, but among all, passionate kissing had a special place as a prelude to all the pleasures that was ahead. Our eyes were closed as our lips mashed together as we aroused ourselves for the next round of delightful pleasure.

“You’ve got the sweetest lips that I have ever tasted,” Shiva said breaking off the kiss just for a moment before locking lips again.

We would break off the kiss every now and then as we got our breath back a little before once again engaging in amorous kissing. As he kissed, he would caress my body, running the tips of his fingers all over making me shiver. He would knead my breast, tweak my nipples, caress my stomach and my smooth thighs and finger my pussy keeping me in a state of constant excitement. He understood that the key to enjoy the best sex a woman can give you is to make sure she enjoys it first. I too did the same as my fingers roamed his, broad chest, hard stomach and sturdy thighs. I would stroke him now and then to make sure there was a constant rush of blood into the tubular vessel of his maleness. We kissed for a long time. There was no hurry as there was the whole night ahead of us. I realised that there was a different kind of feeling that awoke in me in caressing a stranger’s body. The feel, the emotions especially the difference made it thrilling. Was this why women cheated? To experience something out of the routine they have become used to.

“Bring your pussy to my face darling, I want to take in your feminine aroma. It would be so intoxicating it’ll go straight to my cock.”

Remnants of Shiva’s thick load was still inside my pussy. He wants to smell it with that still inside?

“Wait .. let me go and wash up first,” I said, letting go of his manhood and attempting to get up.

“No baby, I want to taste your freshly fucked cunt ..it doesn’t matter to clean up.”

I found this strange. Normally a person like Shiva would want the husbands to smell their wife’s vagina after he had freshy fucked them and filled them up with his potent load. Here, he himself wants to do that.

He pulled me around till my cunt was over face. His cock was jutting up, staring at my face above it.

“Dirty fellow,” I thought as his tongue probed into my cunt, “not only my secretion was there but also what he had spurted in not so long ago.”

He was lapping it and sucking me, rekindling my lust for another round of bliss with my new lover. His throbbing cock was stiff and ready for me to take it in my mouth. It too was glistening with a mixture of our secretions. Unlike him, I could not just take it in my mouth like that. I pulled up a bit of the bedsheet and wiped it clean as much as I could. When I took his cock in my mouth there was still the lingering familiar taste of his male secretion which I had come to know from the first time I sucked him and along with that another unfamiliar taste. That must be me I guessed. I am tasting my own secretion for the first time. He kept pushing his face up rubbing his nose on my vagina as he ate my cunt very much like a calf drinking milk from a cow. He sucked on my inner labia along with my clit. Once again, small streaks of pleasure began stirring from my loins and started spreading through my body. That was an experienced tongue that would have tasted and probed many cunts. So his tongue and lips were quite adept at knowing what to tease and in giving pleasure to a woman.

I took his rigid phallus in my hand and examined it. It was already wet with my saliva in the few moments I ha been sucking it. I really studied it closely for the first time. Earlier my concentration was in giving him an unforgettable blowjob rather that actually looking at his love weapon. It was quite thick, slighter thicker than my husband’s penis as I had guessed when he penetrated my vagina for the first time. But I could say it was not significantly thicker than my husbands. Its length was the actual big difference. He looked to be over nine inches maybe closer to ten. So quite a bit of him was still there beyond my fist holding it. The veins running around it was also easily seen as blood rushed through it. I pulled back the foreskin and sucked just the head for a few seconds. It became even redder as fresh blood surged into it. I stroked it up and down making it jerk in my hand. It had thick veins running around it and I could feel the rapid beat of his heart.

Had I really taken this whole thing in me. Most probably not, it just felt as if I had. A little bit of him must have been still outside. A thoroughly aroused woman’s vagina normally doesn’t expand beyond seven to seven and a half inches from its normal depth of three plus inches so it’s not likely the whole of him went in. I took his heavy bag in my hand as I took his cock back in my mouth. I know how much of his potent seed it held by the amount he had gushed in me. Surely it must have hit its mark in at least one or two of the women he was banging. I wondered how many husbands were unknowingly caring for his kids. Afterall for men like Shiva, that would be their ultimate fantasy. Surely, he would have found at least one or two women who had become so enamoured with him that they would be willing to cede to his desire.

As my head bobbed up and down over his shaft in my mouth, I thought how lucky I was to have prepared for all eventualities. I had asked him to bring condoms but I feared that in the heat of passion we may somehow fail to take adequate precaution. So, I had chosen a date that would cause no problem if that happened. My only worry was that I was going to have sex with a man who had been having sex with several woman. However luckily none of them were prostitutes. He had sufficient number of family women as a harem that he had no need to pay for sex. If I had thought deeply about it, I would have realised that this itself did not guarantee safety. Now was not the time to let my mind wonder, it was time to concentrate on sex. I stroked him faster and faster as I sucked on his rod. He had his legs opened a bit so my fingers could go well underneath his balls. I scrapped by nail underneath his balls like before as my tongue brushed underneath his stem that went up and down inside my mouth. I slowly reached further down below his balls till my middle finger had reached his anus. I rubbed my finger over the hole for a while. I could feel his buttocks muscles tense. Then suddenly I entered the tip of my finger inside and Shiva jerked his hip as his cock also jerked in my mouth at the same time.

“Arrggg…,” he groaned into my pussy and then started sucking more aggressively on my clit.

“Ohh.. Ohh. Ohh..,” this time it was I who moaned with his cock in my mouth.

We continued to pleasure each other with our mouths for a few more minutes. I knew by now quite a bit of my viscous fluid must be smeared around his mouth. I only kept the head of his love tool in my mouth and sucked on it as I stroked him fast. I needed to get him very excited. Being the second time around I knew he would take longer to explode in an orgasm. That would mean that he would be drilling my pussy longer with that monster of his. Too long of that and discomfort would replace the pleasure. Therefore, I needed him to be closer to his climax before he shoved that thing into my pussy. This time too I would let him screw me without a condom on. If he had the condom on for the second round, because of the diminished sensation, he would probably take even longer before he finishes. I had to arouse and get him to finish faster not only by my hands and mouth but also by my words. I knew the type of words that would probably excite and please Shiva.

“Shiva I just love your cock, it’s so big and strong,” I cooed as I ran my fingers teasingly over the sensitive head of his cock.

I grinded my pussy in his mouth to show him how much I liked his licking. I knew that too would add to his excitement. I sucked his cock fast for the next minute this time taking at least half of his stem in my mouth.

“Your cock went in so deep darling, I’ve never felt a cock so deep inside me before, sss..”

I finger fucked his anus as I alternately sucked and stroked his cock.

“It felt like heaven when your rampant rod was pumping in and out of my cunt.”

Shiva now took his mouth off my pussy but he shoved two fingers inside my cunt as he spoke.

“Did you like it that much. Was this the first time you enjoyed a fuck so much.”

I did not answer that directly. All I said was, “yes you fuck wonderfully .. I had an intense orgasm.”

This seemed to satisfy him. What he really wanted to hear was that I enjoyed sex with him more than I had with my husband. I didn’t give him the pleasure of hearing it. I didn’t my husband to be looked on with contempt by him. We continued our 69 for a few more minutes till I decided I wanted his rigid flesh inside my pussy.  I moved up his body and took his cock in my hand as I straddled his hips. I place it in the entrance of my love tunnel and slowly sat on him, letting his shaft slowly slide into me. I was sitting facing his legs in reverse cow girl fashion. I felt his cock penetrate deep into my hole and hit my cervix. I held on to his thighs with both my hands as I lifted my bottom up and down and fucked him. I did this for a couple of minutes before I leaned back and laid with my back on his chest. Even when I do this with my husband, his penis would not pop out and would still be inside my vagina. So, Shiva with his longer shaft was easily lodged inside my pussy without sliding out. I had my thighs open a bit wider on either side of his body. Shiva crunched his groin and pushed his hip upwards fucking me with his long phallus. This way the tip of his cock was rubbing more firmly on my pussy wall as he pumped.

“You like that,” Shiva said and tried to push even more of his pole inside me.

“hnngg… hnngg…, yes so good … more .. more..,” I exhorted him.

This way it was easier for him to grab my breasts with both his hands. He kneaded my breasts and played with my nipples as he pumped in and out of my cunt. My pleasure started increasing as he fucked. He took one hand to my pussy and started rubbing my clit with his fingers as he continued to hump me from below. I closed my eyes gasping opened mouth with lips quivering as if out of breath. More pleasure started sweeping through my body. We both turned our heads at the same time so that we could kiss as we fucked. Lust was gaining full control of our emotions.

After a while we found that fornicating this way was not so comfortable. Also, in this way Shiva would probably last longer before he spilled his seed. So I quickly turned and sat on him facing him this time with his cock back inside my body. I leaned forward and slept on his body. My large breasts were pushed up and squeezed on his firm chest. This way we held each other tightly and kissed deeply. Only my hips moved up and down caressing his stem with my wet pussy muscles. After a few minutes of kissing I sat up on him and started riding him, this time seeking my own pleasure and release. My breasts swayed before his eyes by the movement of my body. My swollen nipples were a ready invitation to him.

He reached up and held my dangling breasts and squeezed them. “your tits are so lovely, big and firm .. I could feast on them the whole day.”

I leaned forward and fed one of my nipples into his mouth. “Suck it then, suck as much as you want … aww…idiot don’t bite … suck… yes that’s it..”

This way I was in control of the coupling. I could move at my pace and my pleasure. He was rigid and hard like iron. With all the grinding of my pussy on his love pole he could still last long without finishing, unlike the complaints some of my women friends had about their husbands. I saw from his facial muscles contortion that he too was filled with pleasure like I was. The room was filled with the sounds of our gasps and moans of joy. My pussy had become accustomed to his largeness and he was sliding in and out quite easily now.

“You like this ah? nng… nng..”

“Oh yes… a married cunt is the best cunt to fuck… and yours is the best,” he said huskily.

“Why don’t you marry and get your own married cunt.”

He laughed, “I’ve fucked so many wives, they give more pleasure to me than their husbands. Nothing beats the thrill of fucking a cheating wife.”

That’s what it meant to him when he was fucking me too, though in my case it was not strictly cheating, as my husband knows what’s going on.

I started moving my hips faster as I felt my climax getting near. I closed my eyes and concentrated on my own pleasure. He too knew I was getting near as he saw my expression of lust. My moans were getting louder. He pushed his hips up too at the same time wanting me to reach my orgasm.

“That’s it baby … come for me yes…darling yes… bathe my cock with your cunt juice baby.”

My nerves were dangling once more and the light seem to disappear from my eyes. My head was thrust back as my closed eyes faced the ceiling. As a bolt of ecstatic bliss shot through me, I fell on him as my body spasmed.

“AAAAHHHHhhhhh………,” a loud bawl escaped from my lips as I reached an intense orgasm.

Shiva held me tightly and locked his lips over mine so that the follow up squeals were muffled in his mouth. We kissed till the pleasure slowly eased off. I slowly opened my eyes and looked at him. He smiled at me.

“Was it good Swetha?”

I could only nod. I could see that he was happy that he had pleased me but there was something else in his look. Yes, there was a victorious look. It took me a few moments to comprehend the reason why. He had not finished along with me this time. I remembered what he had said. He would usually make a woman come twice or thrice before he reached his climax. For our first time together, he was not able to do that but this time he had succeeded in holding off. He sat up with his penis still swollen and hard in my pussy.

“I’m going to give you more pleasure than this my sweetheart. I’ve just started.”

He sat up with his cock still lodged inside my pussy. My legs entwined behind his back as our pelvis was thrust against each other. He started his movements now. He held my hips and pulled me in and out as he moved his hips the same way. I had both my hands around his neck. He leaned his head towards mine. I knew what he wanted to do and met his lips with my lips. We kissed passionately as we fornicated in a sitting position. He could easily play with my breasts in this manner. With my locked my legs around his waist, my thighs were rubbing against the side of his waist. He would now and then suck on my breast as we mated. I hoped he left some mother’s milk for my son otherwise it’s only going to be baby’s formula feed for my son.

I could see his passion and lust growing too. We could not move fast enough for his liking in this position. He lay me down on the bed, placed a pillow beneath my buttocks and got in between my legs. He took my hand and placed it on his wet cock. He wanted me to place it at my pussy. He wanted the thrill of seeing that I wanted and was eager for his super-sized staff to penetrate my intimate channel. I lodged the head of his cock in my entrance pushing aside my cunt lips with the tip of his tool. He slid his cock in effortlessly into me as he had me sufficiently wet to receive him.

He grunted and I moaned as we mated ravenously. I was so moist that there was a wet sloshing sound as his pole churned my wetness in my love pot. He thrust long, hard, deep and fast. I locked him to my body with my legs as humped his hips furiously. Every thrust sent little shocks of pleasure inside me. His muscles were stiff and hard too as my nails dug into his flesh. This time the bed shook with the vigour of his assault. I was getting close. I needed him to finish too.

“Come in me baby … yes… oh Shiva… I want your potent male seed in my womb… come on baby.”

His movement of his hips became ragged. He was growling like an animal.

“Flood my fertile womb with your seed darling  … I want it …now .. now..”

He roared as he came. His jerking cock was spewing his load deep inside me. The gush of his life fluid triggered my own orgasm. I bit on his shoulder as my fingernails drew grooves on his back muscles.

Ten minutes had passed. Shiva was sleeping, a light snore coming from him. I took my head off his chest and lay beside him with my back turned to him. I was in deep thoughts contemplating how my life in a matter of a little over two months is in this sort of turmoil. I had got the revenge I had sought but why did that not give me any solace or peace. Sex with Shiva had been pleasurable but why did it not give me any satisfaction that I had got my revenge. Deep within me a fear grew that my stubbornness and unthinking behaviour has created more problems than solutions for my life. My thoughts went back to the past and how happy things were then. The day I first met my husband. How sweet and memorable were those days. What has gone wrong?
[+] 6 users Like game40it's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
A Wife's anxiety (Completed) - by game40it - 29-05-2020, 09:15 PM
RE: A Wife's anxiety - by game40it - 29-05-2020, 09:17 PM
RE: A Wife's anxiety - by game40it - 29-05-2020, 09:19 PM
RE: A Wife's anxiety - by Avenger99 - 29-05-2020, 09:46 PM
RE: A Wife's anxiety - by Johnnythedevil - 30-05-2020, 04:55 AM
RE: A Wife's anxiety - by srinivasulu - 30-05-2020, 09:02 AM
RE: A Wife's anxiety - by themaskeditor - 30-05-2020, 11:38 AM
RE: A Wife's anxiety - by intrested - 30-05-2020, 06:26 PM
RE: A Wife's anxiety - by game40it - 30-05-2020, 08:38 PM