Poll: Which part was touched
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Boobs
42.39%
39 42.39%
Butt
48.91%
45 48.91%
Pussy
8.70%
8 8.70%
Total 92 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Has anyone saw their family women getting groped in public
(23-09-2019, 10:05 PM)Shadowfax Wrote: My sister is a very beautiful girl and throughout school and college days.. lot of my friends just come to our home to get a glimpse of her... but those days she will always dress very conservatively and cover head to toe. But after marriage she become more bold, sexy and hot woman.  Once we went to a function in relatives home and the plan was to return in their car.. but last minute things changed and we planned to come back in train.. it’s already 9 pm and when we reached the station we sat the train on platform and it was very crowded. I thought that we will wait but my sister said it’s already late and let’s board. We choose a compartment which had less crowd but it’s general compartment. Already males there were keep looking at her.  She looked very beautiful in saree. We went and stood comfortably. But in the next station there was this huge crowd which boarded our compartment. My sister and  myself got sandwiched. And few guys came and stood very close to her. After a while I saw her face and she was sweating and looked very uncomfortable. Sister was holding the support which was just above her head. One guy just kept his face very close to her armpit and I can see he is just smelling her sweat and perfume mixed smell... and then saw another guy just keeping his hand on her ass.. it was crazy to see... and the following station is where we have to get down.. so we started to move towards the entrance... I saw the guy who was grabbing her ass now kept his hand in such a way that he can feel her boobs too.. and while
Moving to the entrance there are few other guys who we’re trying to get a good feel about her... and train stopped temporarily .... to my shock one guy literally put his entire body on her trying to feel
Her completely... he was standing vertically against her ... so getting a good feel.... and when train started again and stopped in the station... we were about to get down... and that guy just grabbed her breasts in his hand and left her.. when she gets down she had to fix her saree completely.... though I got shock and fear... was
Completely aroused as well
wow awesome.. did you get a chance later again to see your sisters assets being groped... or did you ever try
your girl is not your property!.. why do you stop your girl from sitting on my lap facing me and getting lost looking deep in to my eyes... FREE HER..Right Now..
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Has anyone saw their family women getting groped in public - by andhratochennai - 06-06-2020, 08:39 AM