Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
the vulgarest comment u have listened about your mother or sister by any outsider
There were 2 incidents about my mom,

1. Our whole family (Me, Dad, Mom, Sister) attended one my friend's sister's wedding. That friend was showing the wedding photographs in friend's circle in tuition. There were 2 guys who were loudmouth, commenting about most of the ladies in the photos. In one photo there were my mom, they said 'ye maal kaun hain.. bade bade boobs aur gaand hain.. aur iske lips dekhke lagta hain lund daal du mu mein. Jaise cleavage dikha rahi pura randi hogi saali'. Then my friend hushed them saying she is my mom. I was so angry at that time. But at night I shagged thinking about it.

2. Later my friend used to come to my house to play video games. My mom had a habit of bathing at around 6 pm and then doing puja. When she went into bathroom, my friend used to go to kitchen to drink water. One day I was suspicious and followed him. Out bathroom door was opaque glass and there were rubber at the end of the glass to prevent it from scratching. He was making a small gap in that rubber and peeking inside to see my mom bathing. I had instant hard on seeing that. I silently came back and sat in front of the TV. Later I thought even if the glass was opaque, there's a silhouette visible if someone stands outside of it. Did my mom notice it ever?
[+] 3 users Like mvids's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: the vulgarest comment u have listened about your mother or sister by any outsider - by mvids - 04-06-2020, 04:45 PM