Adultery A Wife's anxiety (Completed)
Episode 5  

While sucking on his nipple and shagging him, I looked at Shiva’s face. While the pleasure he was enjoying was obvious in seeing his face I saw that he was watching me stroking his cock with fascination. I recollected what I thought as I changed my nail polish just a little while ago. Didn’t I want it flashing in the light. Now as my hand moved up and down in long strokes it was happening as I thought. I held his cock with my palm just around the head with my index finger alone not fully closed around his cock, as I pulled his foreskin down and up exposing and closing his rose bud alternately. His leaking precum had actually seeped into my hand making it easier for me to stroke him but at the same time the feeling there was quite sticky. He was quite long and there was much more of him to hold. Sometimes I would slide my hand right down to the bottom of his stem before sliding it back up. I could feel the pulse in it as it throbbed in my hand. The little movements of his hips showed how much he was enjoying my stroking. I tried to blank out from my mind that the cock in my hand was a stranger’s cock and not my husband’s. I was earnestly trying to give him the same pleasure he had given me just now. I now just a woman who had been aroused and is intent on giving pleasure to her lover.

I took my mouth off his nipple giving it a gentle nibble as I did so. It was puckered hard and wet with my saliva showing how much he enjoyed the teasing my mouth and tongue had given it.

“Do you like how I’m stroking you, it’s so hard Shiva,” I asked my newfound illicit lover as my palms caressed the fully stretched skin of his love stalk.

“Uff…it’s wonderful Swetha, not every woman knows how to give a good handjob .. but this is fabulous,” he said still mesmerized by my elegant fingers wrapped around that virile manhood.

It was not only about the pleasure my fingers were giving him but the visual treat that accompanied it that was causing his breathing to come in small gasps.

I moved my hand to his scrotum and let go of his stem. His erect cock, so heavy because it was engorged by the blood rushing through it, fell on to his stomach by the sheer weight of it. As I grabbed and squeezed his balls gently his cock got slightly pulled up from it’s resting place because of the pulling on his skin caused by my gentle kneading. I again looked at that angry looking still piece of erect flesh. I thought that after my stroking, it had become even bigger than before. Or maybe it was just because of his excitement that his dreams about me is now becoming a reality for him. Looking at that thing I was wondering how I was going to take that inside me.

“You know Swetha I had dreamed about this day for so long .. whenever I had seen you with Mahesh, I always would imagine how it would be if those beautiful fingers of yours held and fisted my cock. Now it’s finally really happening, I’m damn lucky.”

“You naughty rascal, you’ve got no scruples, you have been thinking dirtily about your friend’s wife all this time,” I teased him. “So tell me, is it as good for you as you imagined.

“No Swetha,” he said.

I raised an eyebrow at that.

He smiled mischievously and said,” It’s much better than I thought.

I grabbed his cock and started stroking him again. As a reward for the words he said I rubbed my thumb over the smooth wet rosebud of his. His cock jerked with appreciation. He was breathing heavily now and found it difficult to talk but yet he couldn’t stop talking no matter how difficult it was becoming with the bliss that had engulfed him because our vocalising of how he felt was actually increasing his lust … and mine.

He pulled my head as his lips sought mine. We again started kissing deeply as I pulled on his rod. I sucked on his lower lip as he forcibly shoved his tongue into my mouth. Why exchange of saliva like this could increase sexual desire was a mystery. Sex could never really be explained can it. When lust is the primary emotion then nothing in sex becomes dirty. After sometime I started kissing him all over his chest before sucking his nipple again. He groaned, a deep guttural groan.

“Swetha baby I’m still a bachelor but luckily all my friends are married to good looking women so I get a chance to meet so many gorgeous ladies. Looking at all of you is so tempting, I can’t help myself. You know one thing though you are the prize among all of them.”

He again showed that friendship meant nothing to him. He would seduce ant friend’s wife if she was willing. I don’t know if he was sincere or not about what he said just now but it was really an ego boost to me when he said that I was the prize catch.

“So, tell me, who has already fallen in your snare.” I knew about Divya but wanted to know if there were others. Also, to see if he would tell the truth.

“Why do you want to know that Swetha. It’s all a secret,” he smiled.

“Won’t you tell me, please,” I asked him again.

“No .. no .. that won’t be right.”

No matter that I asked him while his cock was being pleasured by me, he still didn’t reveal any names. I was pleased, that would mean he won’t reveal my name to others too.

“Okay at least tell me how many if not the names.”

“Just one …” I stared at him disbelievingly. “Really .. honest,” he said when he saw my look. “Just one, but by the way one other person looks at me I think I can get her too.”

The one person I knew was Divya but the other person he mentioned must surely be Aarti. No matter what she had said she must be fighting temptation after seeing Shiva and Divya together. For Shiva to think that he can get her too Aarti must be giving him signals too. Whether they were intentional or an unintentional consequence of her witnessing him in action with Divya I don’t know. Namit better be careful otherwise there would be more than one cock that would be ploughing his wife’s pussy. When a person like Shiva says he thinks he can seduce someone then it was likely to happen. He would surely know from experience when he can succeed and when he can’t.

I squeezed his cock hard, it felt like I was squeezing am ironlike object.

“So, you aim was really on somebody else, not on me,” I purposely said with mock anger.

“I had given up on you, I thought you were beyond me and you were too loyal to Mahesh. Let me tell you one thing Swetha, if given a choice of getting all of them but not you or you alone but nobody else, I would still choose you.”

Was he saying that because it was I who was holding his cock right now or he really meant it, who was to know, but all his words continued to please me. I stroked his love rod, long and slowly, my palm running over and pulling his sensitive skin again and again. I did it slowly just so that he continued to get pleasure but was not pushed to the edge. If I did that fast, he may soon reach his climax. Now I was just prolonging his enjoyment. To think that my husband was the one who had taught me how to give and receive sexual joy with a man and now what I had learnt is giving untold enjoyment to his rival.

“Swetha dear, can you do something else for me,” there was a little pleading in his voice.

I knew what was coming. I understood that all men really liked this. Probably just as much as putting their rod in our pussy.

“What?” I said feinting ignorance.

“You asked me what I always dreamt of .. well there is one more thing.”

“What .. you want to put it inside…?”

“No .. not that…that’s for later.”

“Then what??”

“Don’t tease me baby as if you don’t know. Whenever I saw those succulent red lips of yours, I would always imagine how fantastic it would be if they were wrapped around my cock.”

As he said this, I could feel this hot flesh twitch in my hand. He really wanted this. I decided to tease him some more.

“Chee, what a dirty fellow you are.. how to take that thing in the mouth .. chee.”

“There is nothing dirty in sex darling only stimulation for greater pleasure. Why haven’t you sucked Mahesh before?” he asked. The eagerness in his voice was such that it looked like he hoped I hadn’t. He wanted to be the first, I guess.

I had done that many times for my husband. In fact, during our lovemaking that was pretty much part of the foreplay almost every time. But I wanted to excite Shiva.

“That’s dirty .. don’t ask me that.”

“Come on please Swetha, didn’t I lick you just now. There is nothing dirty in sex.”

“I haven’t even done this for my husband,” I lied.

He pulled me up and kissed me passionately then whispered,” that’s the difference between a husband and a lover. You can do all that you want with your lover. Taking a lover is to enjoy all the pleasures of sex isn’t it. Don’t restrict yourself. You will get to like it, it will stimulate you sexually too,” he said as he pushed my head towards his hard, tubular flesh.

I moved my head down as if reluctantly. I again looked at his face. His eyes were pleading to me. I smiled somewhat shyly. I kissed him all around on his stomach. I felt his muscles harden as I did that. I scrapped my nails on his thigh muscles exciting him further. As I reached his cock, I found that with his leaking precum and my palm rubbing on his cock skin, there was a whitish type of paste on the stem. I took the bedsheet and wiped his cock clean. This was not going to prevent me tasting his precum when I take him in my mouth as he was continuously leaking it. I held his cock and kissed it. His cock twitched. This was the second cock I was going to suck in my life. There was the thrill of doing something forbidden. My tongue snaked out and licked his bud. He leaked his precum on to my tongue. I tasted it as I licked his cock as a prelude to taking it in my mouth.

“Take it .. take it in your mouth darling…” he said hoarsely.

I opened my mouth wide and took the head of his cock in my mouth.

“Ahh…,”Shiva gasped.

I moved my head up and down sucking only the head of his cock as my tongue teased underneath his cock head. I held his stem in my hand and stroked him as I sucked on his head. His cock was long enough for me to suck and stroke him the same time.

“ aahhh… yes  wonderful .. suck baby suck aah…,” he was probably enjoying it more thinking this was the first cock that I was sucking.

I took more of his cock in my mouth but it was just a little more than a third of it when the cock head was reaching my throat. He was leaking his precum straight down my throat. I could hear him gasp and groan in pleasure. I held the stem of his cock with my left hand as I sucked him. His balls were in the palm of my right hand as I squeezed it gently. He had a large sack hanging below his cock. Probably a full stock of virile semen. He had told me he had avoided all sexually activity for a week in anticipation of this day. That was one weeks stock that was ready to burst out from his cock.

I pulled his foreskin down till his sensitive head was exposed in my mouth. I extended my fingers below his scrotum and scrapped with my long nails the sensitive part of the skin of his hidden stem below. At the same time I started moving my head faster as I sucked him.

Shiva shuddered in pleasure from all these stimulation at the same time. “Aahh Aahh Aahh.. suberb  aawww…..,” his hips moved up wanting to fuck my mouth.

I let go of his stem and reached for his nipple. As I sucked him, I tweaked his nipple as my nails continued to tease him below his balls. He was getting pleasure from three sources. His nipple, his cock and below his balls. His body had tensed up at the immense pleasure he was experiencing.

“Ahh…god .. I can’t stand it .. wonderful…this is the best …oohhh…”

“You like this a lot do you .. hm tell me,” I wanted to provoke more reaction from him.

“AAAhhh…doesn’t the way I moan tell you that. Arrgg… nice .. nice…,” he groaned as I took his cock in my mouth again.

“Even your husband can hear me groaning … surely his cock too will stand hearing this and worst he hasn’t got this pleasure from you.”

Did Shiva really think I haven’t sucked my husband’s penis before seeing the way I am doing it for him. “Idiot what do you have against him,” I scolded Shiva but he completely ignored me and enjoyed the joy my mouth was giving him.

“No .. ahh…ahh… mm… nothing against him …ss…just the thrill of a knowing a husband is listening to his wife sucking another man’s cock and making him moan in pleasure.”

At the same time, I was thrilled too that I could make an experienced womaniser like him lose control. Has none of his many lovers ever sucked him like this. Surely, he must realise from this that this was not the first time I am giving a blowjob. Maybe he wanted very much to believe it was so. I sucked him for another five to six minutes. Would he lose control and shoot his load into my mouth? No .. he was still in control. He pulled me up and turned me over on my back. He needed to have his huge manhood inside of me. He could not wait any longer. This is it, I was going to take the final step. I am going to the last step of losing my chastity. For the first time a different man’s penis was going to enter where only my husband’s cock had been in before. This is what I insisted to my husband I wanted to do isn’t it. Why think of it now. Anyway, it is too late to step back.  He got between my legs as I stretched my thighs wide for him. My stiletto shoes were still on my feet. There I was lying on my back with no clothes. All that was on my body was my mangalsutra around my neck, a couple of gold bangles on my hand, silver anklets matching the silver nail polish on my toes and the black stilettos on my feet. He rubbed the tip of his cock on the lips of my vagina, coating it with his precum and collating his cock head with my sticky fluid. He kept rubbing up and down for a while exciting himself and me, getting me ready to receive that thick phallus inside my tight cunt.

“Shiva .. condom,” I reminded him.

He reached for the open box of condoms on the table stand beside the bed. I saw that there were four individual condoms in the box. Hmm, he had planned for that many round!!
  He looked at me and said,” I’ll put it on later. I just want to feel the inside of your pussy without any rubber in between when I enter for the first time.”

He looked at me with hope. I thought for a few moments and then nodded okay. He lodged the head of his cock in the entrance of my vagina pushing my labia aside.
[+] 6 users Like game40it's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
A Wife's anxiety (Completed) - by game40it - 29-05-2020, 09:15 PM
RE: A Wife's anxiety - by game40it - 29-05-2020, 09:17 PM
RE: A Wife's anxiety - by game40it - 29-05-2020, 09:19 PM
RE: A Wife's anxiety - by Avenger99 - 29-05-2020, 09:46 PM
RE: A Wife's anxiety - by Johnnythedevil - 30-05-2020, 04:55 AM
RE: A Wife's anxiety - by srinivasulu - 30-05-2020, 09:02 AM
RE: A Wife's anxiety - by themaskeditor - 30-05-2020, 11:38 AM
RE: A Wife's anxiety - by intrested - 30-05-2020, 06:26 PM
RE: A Wife's anxiety - by game40it - 30-05-2020, 08:38 PM