Misc. Erotica The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust'
CHAPTER-10_EPISODE-10

It was almost about to sunrise when Vikrant reached back to the Farmhouse with Nazia’s sister Rubika. He was running late but thanks to great Indian railways her train got late and he was saved from the embarrassment. Rubika was wearing a simple salwar suit just like Nazia used to wear. She had shoulder-length hair while her skin tone was on the dusky side.

Vikrant knew her seat number so he didn’t have any problem finding Rubika. He greeted her very gently and she replied back even more modestly.  This was the only conversation they had until they reached the farmhouse. 

As Vikrant turned the car inside the farmhouse he noticed Nazia standing on the door. She looked excited. Off course she ought to be excited because she going to meet her sister after many months, Vikrant thought.

By the time Vikrant gets Rubika’s small trolly bag out of the car both the sisters had already vanished inside the farmhouse. Vikrant wheeled the bag all the way to the Nazia’s room on the first floor of the farmhouse and knocked on the door.

Nazia opened the door soon and let Vikrant come inside with the bag. Vikrant looker around but didn’t saw Rubika in the room. ‘She must be in the bathroom’, he guessed. He thought to take advantage of the situation and hug Nazia before her sister come out of the bathroom.

“What are doing Vikrant? Rubika aapa is just inside the bathroom” Nazia murmured in a very slow voice after she pushed Vikrant back.

“What happened? Can’t I even hug you? Have not you told Rubika aapa about us?” Vikrant looked surprised.

“Of coarse, she knew about you but that doesn’t mean that you start getting physical with me in front of her. Make a good impression on her so she grants her approval for our relationship” Nazia tried to convince him.

“Okay, Fine. I want to discuss one thing about Rubika” Vikrant said scratching his forehead.

“What it is?”

“Rubika remained silent during the way back to the farmhouse. I tried to strike a conversation few times but she answered with just ‘Yes’ and ‘No’ and finished the conversation even before it can start” Vikrant asked. They were talking in slow voices.

“Oh that….don't worry about that. Rubika aapa is introvert. She takes her time before she gets friendly with someone. She likes to observe very closely before getting friendly. So be aware of this fact and try to keep a distance from me until she grants her approval which I know she will. Now you should go.” Nazia said and Vikrant left the room.

~

Sun was rising when Vikrant reached the tubewell room. He tried to get some sleep after he came out of Nazia’s room but he cannot get any sleep so he decided to visit Manisha and spend some ‘fun’ time with her.

Manisha was sitting on a wooden bench just outside the tubewell room. She was wearing the same saree that she was wearing last night. Her hair was loose and a subtle hint of her cleavage was making her look sultry. Vikrant clearly noticed a glow on Manisha’s face. Which was the due to their hot fucking last night. Every woman gets this glow when she is well fucked.

[img][Image: 150386133_manisha-2.png][/img]

“Someone looking so cheery and glowing,” Vikrant remarked when he approached her and she started blushing on his comment.

Manisha gets up as Vikrant closed on her and then they hugged. Vikrant roamed his hands on her back and over her ass for a minute before splitting apart.

“It's all because of you” Manisha replied to his remark about her being so glowing today as they sit on the bench together.

“So, this much glow after just fucking once. What will happen if we fuck all night?” Vikrant said mockingly.

“Stop making fun.” Manisha said and slapped on her shoulder slowly and then she continued  “I mean its because you helped me to get rid of my sinister father in law and brother in law. You have given my life back to me. Now I feel safe.”

“Now stop being emotional and let's take a walk around the farm area,” Vikrant suggested when he saw Manisha was getting emotional and glow on her face started to disappear.

It was very early in the morning plus winter was starting, so the temperature on quite low. Vikrant and Manisha hug each other and their lips get mingled when they started feeling cold. Actually cold was just an excuse, both of them wanted to feel each other desperately. Last night Vikrant have to leave just after fucking Manisha once because he had to go to the station to pick up Rubika. Now both of them wanted to dive back into the pleasure they found in each other’s arm last night.

“Your lips taste so good,” Vikrant said when they break the kissing. In reply, Manisha just blushed. They were standing in a field covered with green grass and deodar trees. Manisha closed her eyes as Vikrant started to unwrap her saree. Soon saree was parted from her body and now she had just blouse and petticoat on her body.

Vikrant looked at Manisha. They were standing amidst nature and she was looking full of nature. Her lips look as red as the sun is when it's rising. Her boobs stood like the mountains while her black hair seems like black clouds hovering over the mountain.

[img][Image: 150386184_manisha-seductive.jpg][/img]

Vikrant was not able to stop himself from tasting her so delicate and yummy lips. Their lips were rubbing against each other with full passion while Vikrant’s hand found their way to mound of her ass. He squeezed her ass hard while his lips were devouring her lips and sucking her saliva.

Manisha gets down on her knees when lips took rest. She pulled her Vikrant’s track pant and underwear and gave a kiss on his dickhead just she did last night. She looked very desperate. Vikrant closed his eyes in pleasure when Manisha grabbed his rod and started flicking her tongue over and around her dickhead.

[img][Image: 150386217_x-art_arianna_shes_a_spinner-5-sml.jpg][/img]

Yesterday Vikrant was doing all the things before sex but today Manisha was taking control of the action. Her husband got killed before she could celebrate her first marriage anniversary. She was highly sexually active when her husband died and since then she had kept her sexual urges suppressed. Which was re-ignited last night by Vikrant with her big match’stick’. Manisha was feeling itching in her vagina ever since she felt his cock in her cunt and wanted to feel his cock back in her pussy desperately.

“ooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh…….Manisha I will cum soooonnnn” Vikrant moaned when Manisha was licking his balls and looking into his eyes. Which make Vikrant highly excited.

“No…no…no…Don’t cum in my mouth,” Manisha said as she stopped licking his balls. Vikrant knew what she meant by ‘not cum in my mouth’. She wanted her cum in her fucking hole. It's always a very exciting feeling for a man to know that he is going to fill someone’s pussy with his fertile fluids.

Vikrant lies down on his back and Manisha did the rest of the job. She lifted her petticoat with one hand and grabbed Vikrant’s dick with another and slowly sit down on his big fat dick. Manisha slowly takes his whole dick in her hole and then she started to wriggle her ass.

Manisha was bending while she was moving her ass on his dick. Her boobs were jiggling enticingly in her blouse with her every movement. Vikrant took his hands on her back and open her blouse and Manisha raised her hand to help him get rid of it.

Manisha’s nipples were erect and hard with all the sensation. Vikrant caught her both the nipple between his thumbs and index finger and started twisted slowly. Manisha who was writhing her ass slowly changed her pace and her ass started to move faster.

Manisha’s pussy was very tight. Every time she jerked her ass down on Vikrant’s dick, he felt his steely cock entering deep in her pussy, grinding her moist pussy walls on its way to her cervix.

When Vikrant was done playing with Manisha’s nipples, he grabbed both her boobs in his hands and started squeezing them as if trying to get milk out of her nipples. With Vikrant’s changed action Manisha changed her action too and she started to jump on his dick now. Both of them started to moaned loudly as she kept jumping on his dick until he showered his sperms deep inside her vagina.

~

Next few days went just like this. Vikrant used to sneak out of the farmhouse during midnight and fuck Manisha couple of time before finally falling asleep in her arm. Early morning he used to come back and have breakfast and tea with Nazia, Rubika and Arpita.

After breakfast Vikrant and Arpita used to leave for factory area and while Nazia used to do her work from the farmhouse so she gets more time with her sister. Arpita used to look so gloom and depress all the time. Vikrant tried to ask her a couple of time but she refused to reveal what was going in her life and why she insisted on coming with him here while the date of her marriage was approaching.

It was almost a week since Rubika had arrived. Vikrant was having breakfast with Nazia, Rubika and Arpita when he gets a call from Kiran mam.

“Good morning mam” Vikrant greeted as soon as he picked up the call.

“Good morning Vikrant and its really going to be a very special morning for you,” Kiran said from the other side.

“What it is about? mam” Vikrant asked excitedly.

“Vikrant, the company is very pleased with your report so the Managing director has decided to promote you and give you a bigger responsibility and position. You are being appointed as the head accountant of the new factory. You will responsible for making all the payments now. Check your email, I have sent you net banking ID and password of the company’s account of Rudrapur factory.” Kiran takes a break and she said in low but sexy voice “I am coming there next week so be ready”. Then Kiran Disconnected the call.

Vikrant was ecstatic to hear the news of his promotion from Kiran. He was trying to impress Rubika since last one week but she didn’t seem to take an interest in him but now he guesses that news of her promotion was definitely going to direct Rubika’s attention towards him.
[+] 6 users Like _X_'s post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 01-12-2019, 10:32 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 06-12-2019, 10:35 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by manas - 07-12-2019, 11:24 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 12-12-2019, 11:02 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 14-12-2019, 02:33 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 15-12-2019, 11:10 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 20-12-2019, 09:26 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 26-12-2019, 11:24 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 28-04-2020, 08:12 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 04-05-2020, 07:51 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by Bhavana_sonii - 11-05-2020, 02:03 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-05-2020, 04:50 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 20-05-2020, 05:53 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by _X_ - 01-06-2020, 06:29 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 12-06-2020, 12:04 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by Bhavana_sonii - 28-11-2020, 12:04 AM