Adultery A Wife's anxiety (Completed)
Episode 4

For the first time another man’s lips were pressing onto mine. It was a strange feeling but was it thrilling?? I really didn’t know. The pressure of his lips on mine was gentle at first but it slowly increased as he pulled my body onto his body. I couldn’t hold on to his cock anymore as our bodies got pressed together till my body was crushed against his. My hands went around his broad back as his hands embraced me from underneath my hands and grabbed my buttocks and pull it up to press my pelvis against his. His pelvis was grinding against mine the same way his lips were grinding against his. By now half my lipstick must have become smeared on to his lips. I felt his tongue slowly trying to snake its way into my mouth. My lips were not opened enough to allow it easy access but his tongue was insistent in wanting to explore my mouth. Something else was insisting to reach through to me. I felt his cock pressing against my saree just over my pelvis. The pressure it asserted on my pussy over the clothes as he ground his hips felt good. It made me hug him tightly against myself. My breasts were crushed against his chest and as our tight embrace resulted in our bodies rubbing against each other. My nipples swelled automatically inside my bra. The rubbing induced within me a sweet pain.

I tried to forget that this was all about revenge and let myself be lost in the intimacy that had developed between us in the course of the month. My husband didn’t think of me or our son in the back of his mind when he was having sex with that bitch. All he was focused on was his own pleasure. Then why should I restrain myself. Just let go and enjoy this with my lover the way Mahesh had with his lover. My mouth opened a bit more and his tongue slithered into my mouth to stroke against mine. As his tongue explored my mouth one of his hands came in between our bodies to explore my breast. His hand started kneading my soft but firm flesh. His was actually massaging my breast as he tested the density of my flesh over there. I gave a little moan into his mouth as his grinding hips and kneading fingers were sparking the sexual passion within me. How long was this kiss lasting? Was this two minutes .. three minutes .. I lost track of time. I only knew, the longer the kiss lasted the more wet it was becoming. Shiva was more patient than I expected. He seemed to not want to let go of my lips. Maybe it was because he had dreamt of this kiss for so long that he didn’t want it to end. I knew how much he had wanted to taste my lips. He had expressed that enough times during our chat. Finally, however the kiss had to end.

As we looked at each other, gasping for breath I could see how wet his lips were. That must be from me and I was conscious that my lips must be also wet the same way from him. My lipstick was smeared on his lips and edges of his mouth. Only our heads had parted our bodies were still pressed together from our chests right down to our entwined legs as we held each other. I could see the passion in his eyes as he smiled at me but there was something else there. A victorious look as he had finally achieved what he had dreamt about. I had got to know from him that among all his friends’ wives, I was the prize catch for him. He had lost hope as I had never given any indication or shown any interest in him. He had always thought that getting me was just a pipe dream so imagine his shock and delight when I had messaged him the first time. He had told me that he just couldn’t believe his luck.

“You asked me to be all dressed up for you, that too even if it was to be sexily it must also partly be like a bride but you are lying here shamelessly without any clothes on,” I admonished him gently.

He smiled happily. “Yes, you are a bride, Mahesh’s bride but this was for your first night with your lover. A lover should not be dressed like a husband. So this was the appropriate way a lover should wait for another man’s wife when she comes to him.”

I gently punched him on his chest. “I don’t get why all you men get such a thrill out of having sex with another man’s wife. Afterall she is just a woman. What she does with her husband is what she is going to do with you. What’s so special.”

“It’s a man thing, you wouldn’t understand,” he replied.

Though I asked him that I had an idea of why it was. For one thing it was primal. Though there were exceptions mostly in nature the dominant male in the animal kingdom has his own harem of females and he is the only one who has the right to breed with them. Humans were the ones who set up their own social rules maybe even against nature. Secondly it was forbidden nature of it and possessing what belonged to someone else and thus establishing your own superiority.

In nature too the females seek the strongest of mates as they want those genes to pass on to their off springs. In human society of course that is frowned upon but maybe they get attracted to virile and strong males because of the inborn primitive instincts that had developed in hundreds of years of evolution. Or it was as simple as thinking a virile looking man would provide greater pleasure and enjoying that forbidden pleasure.

He let go of me and went to the door and opened it and kept it slightly ajar. I was puzzled why he did that. The air conditioner was running in the room but he is keeping the door slightly open.

“Close the door, why are you keeping it slightly open,” I asked him.

He smiled mischievously. “Mahesh may feel embarrassed to come and watch us but at least let’s give him the pleasure of listening to our groans of delight. He may enjoy that.”

He really wanted to rub it in to Mahesh that he was going to mate with his wife and he, Mahesh, could do nothing about it. He may even be hoping this would induce any latent feelings of cuckoldry within him so that he, Shiva, can establish his dominance as a bull in our relationship. I was confident that this was not likely to happen in my husband’s case and this affair was only to be temporary. I did not realise at that time that I was playing with fire. Every lesson had to be learnt the hard way. I just stood there waiting for what to do. I was actually at a loss on what to do next. Fortunately, Shiva took charge as I knew he would. He came to me and hugged me from behind. He pressed his erect cock hard between the divide of my buttocks flesh. I knew he was already leaking precum, my saree there was going to be a mess. He was that excited that he was going to fuck me. Yes, no point pussyfooting around it. We were not going to make love, or have sex. We are going to fuck, pure and simple. There was no love, tenderness, attachment in this. It was going to be nothing but pure lust and I wanted it that way. I had no intention of having any permanent relationship with Shiva or any emotional attachment to him. I thought I could just end the affair at the time of my choosing as per my wish. I was to realise later it was not going to be so easy.

Shiva’s hands were around my stomach over my saree pulling me and holding me to his body. He kissed my shoulder, rubbing his lips very slightly on my flesh. Very feathery kisses. That actually felt a bit ticklish. Next was the tip of his tongue drawing a thin wet line there. My body shivered. Only after a while did he really press his lips there kissing and sucking on my shoulder. Both his hands went up and cupped my breasts squeezing and kneading them. I placed my hands over his hands that were grabbing my tits. I squeezed his hand. Was that to acknowledge I liked what he was doing or to help him squeeze those soft globes even more. His lips now moved to the nape of my neck. My head moved to the side giving him more space to kiss and suck on my neck. He pulled of my pallu and let it fall on the ground. My deep cleavage was clearly visible to him. The rounds of flesh being tightly confined by bra and blouse was almost overflowing from it. This blouse was specially stitched for this very purpose.

“You’ve got such lovely tits, my darling,” Shiva whispered in my ear as he nibbled on my earlobe.  

Many men would have admired my breasts before but it was always when it was well hidden in my clothes. Shiva was the first man other than my husband who was seeing this much of my flesh exposed.

“mmm…,” was my only reply.

“I can’t wait to suck those beautiful tits my dear,” Shiva seemed to believe in vocalising his desire and thereby arouse his female partner too. Well it was working.

He was tall enough that he could crane his neck forward and kiss my flesh there. The touch of his wet lips on my warm flesh made me shiver again. Instinctively I kissed him on his cheek as he did that. He turned his head and we started kissing once more. Slight movements of our head increased the rubbing of our lips as we kissed with lips parted tightly affixing our lips together. He put his hand over my shoulder going underneath my blouse and bra to grasp my breast. This was the first time he was holding my breast directly. My stiff swollen nipple would have shown him that he was successful in arousing me.  He then started kissing my neck again as he removed my saree from my body. I was now in my petticoat and blouse. His hands went to my back and undid my blouse. I shrugged my hands and let my blouse fall to the ground. He just as quickly undid the knot of my petticoat and let that too fall to the ground. I was now standing only with my bra and panties on .. and still on my high-heels shoes. He did something unexpected now. He quickly went to the bed, sat on it and leaned back on his elbows.

“Walk for me baby, I want to admire you.”

What! Was this a bra and panties fashion show and I was on the catwalk. I felt very shy. I have never done something like this. Even for my husband.

“No Shiva, I can’t I’m feeling shy.”

“Come on honey. Look at me I am fully naked and I’m not shy. Please I want to see that.”

“You are a shameless fellow, I can’t do that,” I said my face reddening.

“Please darling, just for me .. just up and down once .. and no covering your body with your hands,” he playfully warned me.

I hesitated but then decided to quickly get it over with. I walked about five steps up and turned and walked back. With the heels on, my hips swayed more than usual. The heels also made the flesh of my calves and thighs and bum tighter. My big tits quivered with each of my steps. His cock was jutting out straight from his body, rock hard. I could see it twitch as he admired my near naked body. His eyes were making me wet down there too. I too liked the look in his eyes. There was so much longing and desire there. It was only natural that it would please any woman that a man desired her that much. I could see that he was pleased I did what he had asked.  He sat up straight on the edge of the bed.

“Come here baby,” he called me.

I went and stood in front of him. He pulled me to him and started kissing me all over my stomach and my belly button. He kissed me .. licked me .. gently bit me again and again all the while kneading my buttocks with both his hands. I closed my eyes, enjoying his assault on my stomach. I held his head in my hands but did not hold it from moving all over the smooth flesh of my stomach. Small moans escaped my lips as his actions were igniting my passions more and more. After he had wet my stomach with his saliva to his satisfaction, he stood up straight and buried his head between my breasts. He kissed and licked the exposed flesh then kissed my nipple one by one over the bra. He would have surely known then how swollen they were. He then bit and sucked them over the bra alternately leaving a wet spot on the tip of both cups of the bra. I was getting more and more wet in my pussy. I ached to feed my nipples directly into his mouth. As if reading my thoughts his fingers pressed the button in front of my bra releasing my bra cups. He didn’t search for the hooks of bra behind my back. I didn’t have to tell him my bra opened at the front. He knew. This was not the first bra he was unhooking was he. He must have done that with many women. Not for him the fumbling with the bra of a woman.

“Wow .. wow .. beautiful,” he said looking at my breasts with lust.

I was very happy he was taken up so much with it. I was very proud that there still was no apparent sag in my breasts. They were jutting out very proudly from my body. For the first time he grabbed my breasts directly and buried his head between them. He rubbed his cheeks this side and that side on the globes with the nipples rubbing on his cheek as he did so.

“You’ve got beautiful tits baby, they are more lovely than I had imagined,” he said huskily.

I knew that he really meant it and that pleased me too. He suddenly lost his patience and started sucking vigorously on my nipple. After a while he would move to the other one as he held on to both. I was moaning as my breathing came in short breaths as I lost myself in the pleasure, he was giving me. He kept sucking and sucking as my breasts started feeling tender. He didn’t seem to be in control of himself now and I was pleased I could do that to an experienced womaniser like him. Finally, I had to stop him.

“SSss..enough.. enough, they are not going anywhere, Shiva… stop,” I giggled.

He finally looked up at my face sheepishly. He grinned,” I couldn’t help myself they are so beautiful … everything about you is beautiful.”

No woman had ever been immune to compliments, I was no different. I held his head in the palm of my two hands as I kissed him. We kissed for a long time and this time it was I who shoved my tongue into his mouth in a French kiss. It must have been about fifteen minutes since I came into the room and we seemed to have barely started. This was definitely going to be a long night. When that kiss had finished there was nothing left of my lipstick on my lips. I removed my bra from the body and threw it on the ground. Shiva then started kissing my stomach again, till he came to my panty clad pussy. He took a long breath at where the entrance of my pussy was and said ‘aah’ then he took another long breath and repeated the same.

“Hey, idiot what are you doing,” I said both pleased and embarrassed.

“You smell so sexy,” he said

“You rascal, you are too much. How can a smell be sexy,” I scolded him lovingly.

“Of course, it can, look what the smell is doing to me,” he said as he sat back and showed me his manhood. It was continuously leaking precum.

Was I the reason for that. I never thought I would have a reaction like that on a man. It must have been true that he had always been dreaming of seducing me. Otherwise its not likely that he would be affected so much like this. He started pulling down my panty. God he is going to see it, a man other than my husband was going to see my pussy for the first time. Even my gynaecologist had been a woman. A neatly trimmed strip of pubic hair covered my pussy but the hair just around my pussy lips were shaven clean exposing my cunt lips. I didn’t know if he was the type of man who liked a woman with pubic hair or a clean-shaven pussy. This had a bit of both. The way his eyes opened wide and the way he licked his lips as he smiled indicated that he liked very much what he saw. He kissed three or four times gently on the pussy.

“hhmm…,” I moaned as he kissed me there.

He just entered the tip of his middle finger just an inch into the hole and pulled it out. A bit of my love juice came attached to the tip of his finger like a thin strand of viscous fluid. Should I feel embarrassed that he had got me so wet there. Yes, a little, but I was more pleased that he was pleased. He put his finger into his mouth and sucked on it. He then put his wet finger further into my cunt and started a gentle rubbing on the upper surface of my pussy wall. I started moaning louder as small tide of pleasure washed through me. In my arousal my clitoris had swelled up and had peaked out from its hood. Shiva started gently finger fucking me. He would rub my clitoris every now and then before shoving his finger deeper into my pussy. His index finger now joined his middle finger in teasing the walls of my cunt. The two fingers together were like a small cock inside my pussy.

“OOhhh…nngg…,” my legs started trembling. He had to hold me as I shivered in pleasure.

My moans were no more controlled. They were coming out freely.

“Ahh… Shiva .. what are you doing…nngg.. nngg…”

“You like it baby … you like what my fingers are doing in your cunt…”

“sss….yes … yes…it feels so good … ahh…yesss…”

His fingers were groping searching for something in my pussy wall.  I knew what it was. I was waiting with anticipation for him to find it. That would make my sex juice flow copiously. I needed that to get my tight pussy ready to take his huge rod. Ah.. yes he found it.

“AAARRgghh…,” I groaned loudly as an electric shock of pleasure surged through my body.

He was victorious he had found the key. He raised one of my legs and placed it on the bed. I would have fallen if he was not holding me. I understood the reason why he did that when his lips latched on to my pussy lips. He was licking .. nibbling and sucking on my clitoris as he stimulated my pleasure spot with his fingers.

“aaahhh…. Nnggg…..ssss…ah.. ah…” little streaks of pleasure were building inside me waiting to wash over as a big wave.

I held on to his head pushing it hard against my pussy. I grinded my cunt on his mouth. Oh yes the pleasure… it was so good … yes more.. more…aaahhh…

My nipples swelled up even more. My clitoris was swollen enough for Shiva to suck on it easily. His tongue would explore the inner walls of my womanhood before teasing my clitoris again. My feminine liquid was coating his probing fingers while some of it flowed into Shiva’s mouth as he drank it happily. A man other than my husband was taking me to the peak of pleasure and I was grinding my pussy on his face like a slut. I had never dreamed I would behave like this.

My nerves are dangling … yes … yes…I’m getting close … Shiva is taking me there. My adulterous lover is taking me there..  AAhhh…. OOhhh…. I’m moaning loudly. Could Mahesh hear that. Can he hear his wife screams of pleasure with another man.. I tried to put those thoughts aside and concentrate on my pleasure. His lips are pulling on my clit .. aw ..aw… it feels fabulous … his fingers are rubbing at the spot faster .. am I throbbing there … Yes its coming  … coming ….getting near….close…..

“OOOhhh Godd…Shiva …Suck mee…lick me….AAhhhh……,” I burst my dam of pleasure as a huge wave of pleasure swarmed my body. My weight fell on Shiva as he lay back on the bed pulling my pussy along with him, till I was straddling his face with my cunt still pressed on his lips. He was lapping all that I was generously offering him. I had my eyes closed as I was getting my breath back. After a few minutes when I got off his face, I saw his face covered with my sticky fluid. I felt embarrassed now seeing how much I had seeped.  I grabbed the first thing I could find on the floor to wipe him. Only as I was wiping his face, I realised it was my panties. He grabbed it from me and started sucking my juice from it.  

“Enough you dirty fellow give me that,” I tried to grab it back from him.

He was not about to release it. “I can’t get enough of your taste Swetha darling.. your sweet as honey and much more intoxicating than any liquor.”

I knew there was only one way to make him stop. I leaned forward to kiss him and as expected he put my knicker aside. While kissing him I grabbed it and threw it back on the floor. Shiva would not let go of my lips as we continued to kiss passionately. My hand slid down his hard stomach to grab his cock. It was like touching a hot iron. It was so hot and stiff. I slid down and started sucking on his nipple as I stroked his pleasure pole. My husband always liked it when I sucked on his nipple while stroking his cock. It was no different for Shiva.
[+] 6 users Like game40it's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
A Wife's anxiety (Completed) - by game40it - 29-05-2020, 09:15 PM
RE: A Wife's anxiety - by game40it - 29-05-2020, 09:17 PM
RE: A Wife's anxiety - by game40it - 29-05-2020, 09:19 PM
RE: A Wife's anxiety - by Avenger99 - 29-05-2020, 09:46 PM
RE: A Wife's anxiety - by Johnnythedevil - 30-05-2020, 04:55 AM
RE: A Wife's anxiety - by srinivasulu - 30-05-2020, 09:02 AM
RE: A Wife's anxiety - by themaskeditor - 30-05-2020, 11:38 AM
RE: A Wife's anxiety - by intrested - 30-05-2020, 06:26 PM
RE: A Wife's anxiety - by game40it - 30-05-2020, 08:38 PM