Romance My romantic journey with my girl bestie
Sunny opened his eyes after some time from ammu left. He tried to get off from the sofa but he couldn't. he still feel dizzy. He had the best sleep of his life due to the ejaculation on ammu’s ass for the first time. He woke up rubbing his eyes and shouted “ammu..  Fetch me a glass of water.” as he felt his throat dry. 
     He stood up and stretched his body to get rid off his laziness. He shouted again for ammu and searched all the rooms but he couldn't found her. 
     He saw a letter on his phone while he tried to call her. There is an address on the top of the letter and a note with big letters saying “i am going. Come to the address if you want me.”
     Sunny was terrified seeing the letter. A lot of questions raised in him due to the half said note. “why did she leave without telling me? Is she angry on me? Did she observed that i ejaculated on her? What am i going to tell her if she ask me? Will she talk to me ever? I have to do something before its too late”
     With a bunch of questions in him, he got freshen up and left the room without having breakfast. He went to the address mentioned in the letter. 
    It seemed like some function is going on inside. He don't know anyone in the place. Despite being frightened, He dared to go inside the building. As soon as he entered the gate a girl wished him and took him inside.
    He was shell shocked with the behavior of that girl. She is talking to him as if they were close friends from years. Even though he remembered 
all the pretty girls he knew, He couldn't figure out who she is. She looked very pretty. 
    As a man fond of girls though his mind is full of questions but His eyes enjoyed her ass while she is walking infront of him. “wow what a girl!  Her ass is super sexy. It's like i have found an another meaty ass in the search of ammu. Let's fuck this first and will fuck ammu afterwards.” he thought to himself. 
    he gathered all his strength to talk her finally then she showed a room and told him to go inside. 
    There he found his favourite buttery ass which is ammu.she is making up the bride at one corner of the room. after seeing ammu his pusle came to normal. Then he understood everything that that was her friend’s marriage and the one getting ready was her friend. 
    “ammu. Stupid. So it's all your plan to take me here. right?” he said seriously standing near the door. 
    Then ammu saw him “oh i have not seen you. When did you come?” she said teasingly
    “Shut up and answer me first” he said firmly. 
    “yes. this was my plan. I knew that you will not come here if i ask you directly. So i thought this would be the best thing to do. Here,  finally my plan is worked.” she is smiling proudly. 
     He hasn't noticed her dress till then due to anger. She wore a light pink colour half saree and looking sexy like hell in it. 
     Being not able to control himself from praising her “you look like hell in this attire. I would have proposed you now,  if you were not my friend. Ok bad luck.” said smiling. 
     She hit him immediately “stop it idiot. People will think wrongly about us.” 
     “hell with people. You know that I speak my heart out always.” said firmly. He took a chair and sat near the wall behind ammu. He is enjoying the view of her ass. 
     “you look gorgeous in the marriage saree.” he complimented the bride for which she bent her head down in shy. “can you please wait outside? a girl is getting ready here.” The other girls,as usual getting jealous due to my compliments, said in unison.
     “yes i know. All others are feeling uncomfortable except the girl who is getting ready. May i know the reason?” he enquired smilingly. 
     As they do not have the answer. All of them gathered together and pushed him outside forcibly. He kept the leg between the door to resist the girls who are closing it “ammu… help me these devils are throwing me out.”
     “no problem just wait outside. I will come and join.” she said teasingly and removed his 
leeg resulting the door to shut. 
     Then he roamed outside for an hour admiring the decoration and arrangements. As he went to call ammu to the room he left, to be precise from where he had pushed out, he saw a familiar face in the chair which he kept to enjoy ammu's ass. 
     Yes. He is the one who he wished no to be here. He is kesav friend of ammu and enemy to him. He is  the reason for his strong lust towards ammu. 
     He is a kind of guy whom no girl wants to meet in her lifetime. If he finds a girl sexy, he will spoil her life by blackmailing and using her. He immediately went back to the corrider when he saw the rascal inside. 
     “I dont know whether ammu know about his evil activities or not. She always take him so easily. Even after my continuous warnings she didn't stop to talk to him which got her into trouble once in our school days. I saw him talking to ammu which means she is in touch with him even after that bitter experience. I am uncontrollably angry on ammu now. Why does she do like this? Though She know how dangerous he is, she is mainatining contact with him.” he scolded ammu in his mind. His thoughts gone to the past bitter experience. 

**FLASHBACK**
      “how can you be so hasty ammu! Why did you wear such a blouse? See what happened now. We dont know where your negligent behaviour land us in.” continued shouting over her.
     Those were the days when sunny was in 10th and the 9th standard students,ammu's batch, were throwing a farewell party to 10th students. 
     Ammu wore a half saree that day in which she looked mind blowing and sexy as well. That was a back open blouse which shows off her hot back hotter when perfectly worn. Unfortunately the blouse hooks she had worn are not proper that they often got off by themselves. Due to that the half open blouse became completely open sometimes which was unknown to ammu. 
     Untill then kesav had not given attention to ammu as his target was always white skinned girls. But when he saw her loosened blouse and bare back, he decided to fuck her at any cost, atleast touch that back once. 
     While working and roaming around, ammu's blouse hook got unhooked. Kesav's dick was full swung seeing her back. He took his chance and went to ammu to say about her hook. 
   Kesav is pressing his dick over his pant. Ammu was bent to take something. Being uncomfortable seeing her ass, He came running towards ammu from Behind and hit her ass with his hard on. Due to the force ammu fell on the ground with kesav on back of her and big dick in between her ass. Ammu felt something stronger like iron rod between her ass cheeks. She didn't take much time to realise what it is. 
    She is scolding him and tried to push him off her but her strength is not enough. Kesav is pounding her ass over her dress itself. All the girls around are just stood watching the show as they knew about kesav and what he will do if they disturb him. 
    After pounding her ass to his dick full, he stood up and said sorry to ammu. “You idiot why did you hit me” she asked furiously. “it's a secret.can you please come aside?” and took her aside without waiting for her approval. All the girls were shocked due to the politeness of kesav as he always deals girls harshly not caring their feelings. 
    “your blouse unhooked” he said smoothly. Ammu immediately checked and hooked it again. 
    “i came to you to say this and you shouted me in front of all” he said trying to get sympathy. 
     “sorry. I misunderstood. Thank you by the way.” she started moving from there knowing about his evil acts.
     He held his hand tight and enjoying while pressing it. “is it just a thanks that i get for saving you from being ashamed in front of all?” 
     “yes.” she left.
    Kesav got angry on her due to her recklessness with which one part of him wanted to kill her right there where the other is getting attracted to her well shaped body. His lust won over his angry and decided to get back to his usual root of fucking a girl. 
    Kesav is searching for her. While he is crossing the girls room he overheard someone saying ammu to fetch the flowers from the 1st floor. 
    He sneaked behind her slowly. After reaching the room, he signalled all the people in the room to leave, for which everyone obeyed silently. 
    While taking the flower basket, ammu observed everyone leaving the room at a time and turned around to see kesav at the door. 
    “what are you doing here?” 
    “i am here to just make sure you have manners.”
    “what the crap are you talking about?”
    “you just said thanks for saving you from a big problem. Is it a manners?”
    “dont irritate me. Just go away” she shouted. 
    He pushed up the basket in his hand which made flowers fell on them. He picked the rose petal fell on her lower lip and kissed and ate it. “wow. Just the touch of your upper lips made it so delicious. I can't imagine how your lower lips taste like.”
    Ammu got mad hearing those words and raised her hand to beat him. He caught her hand firmly with one hand and got hold of his neck with other and pushed her forcibly to the wall “how dare you throw your hands on me?”
    His lust is taking over his angry “i have never seen a dark skinned girl look as sexy as you. Your attitude is the best beauty spot. You look sexier when you are angry.” He licked her neck from bottom to top. She is moving her head like a fish fell out of water. 
     Ammu is in pain due to pressure on her neck. He smelled her body from her lower lips to upper lips without letting off  his grip on neck. He left her hand and placed his hand on her boobs. Her boobs popped out tightly in dress due to heavy breathe. He is Outlining her boobs with his fingers. He pressed it slowly. “you have an amazing pair of boobs. They can make an impotent to get an urge to fuck you.” he pressed hardly once for which she screamed “aahhhh please leave me what do you want?”
       Listening her scream one girl came there running and stopped at the door watching kesav inside. He took his mobile and started to shoot the video to get a proof against kesav to complain to higher authorities. 
     “i will give you whatever you want.just leave my neck.” she said again but with a low voice due to pain in her neck.
     “now you came to my way.” he left her neck and lift both her hands up to the wall. He bent his knees slightly so that his mouth is near her cleavage,losing grip on her hands and he licked her cleavage with his rough tongue. “i will not ask more.just a small favour. Spend a night with me and i will never see your face.”
      Ammu could not control anymore and she slapped him hardly. Immediately the girl who is shooting the video went to call everyone, knowing the sequences of her act. 
      Kesav got furious by the slap and lifted her langa forcefully. He threw her on the floor and turned her around facing her ass to him. She is shaking her body madly and scratching him with her nails to get rid off him but all her acts are in vein. 
      He lowered her panty and smacked her naked ass hardly. “ahhhaahhh” she shouted in wild pain. “you bitch. You will regret every minute from now for beating me.” he pushed his face into her ass and shook her head. He is smacking and pressing her ass cheeks hardly and biting them sometimes. she is shouting like hell. Her ass turned red and displyed his tooth marks on them. While He is trying to push his finger mercilessly in to her asswhole then he heard someone coming from steps. He immediately left her,make her stand and adjusted her bottom of the half saree. When the people reached the room, there was nothing suspicious found in the area. The girl who complained against kesav hid backside and ran seeing the situation. So kesav dont know who the girl is. As there seemed everything normal all people left taking ammulu oustide. 
       “when she went down sunny, who is searching for her from long time, ran to her and asked what happened.”
 “nothing. Kesav misbehaved with me so i slapped him” she said trying to be normal in front of him.       “is it? Did he do anything?” he asked fearfully.  Tears rolled in her eyes thinking of what had happened to her.
“tell me ammu what happened? Why are crying?  Did he do anything?” he shouted again which made her to come to normal.  
She narrated to sunny, how her blouse unhooked and how kesav told her and took advantage of it,skipping the sexual harassment she got. 
“how can you be so hasty ammu! Why did you wear such a blouse? See what happened now. We dont know where your negligent behaviour will land us in.” continued shouting over her.

TO KNOW 
What will the girl do who had taken the Video of kesav and ammu? 
Will it harm ammu? Or
Will it send kesav behind bars? 

Stay tuned. 

Sorry for kept you waiting and Thanks for reading. As usually all your valuable suggestions are welcomed. 
                                                             Yours sunny.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My romantic journey with my girl bestie - by Sunny5872 - 24-02-2019, 02:55 AM