Adultery A Wife's anxiety (Completed)
Episode 2

Exactly two months ago I had asked permission and had returned home early afternoon. I used my key to unlock the main door and enter into my apartment. The first thing that caught my eyes was my husband’s shoes on one side, just inside the entrance of our apartment. As I was thinking ‘what, he’s back home already,’ I suddenly also happened to notice a pair of ladies shoes a bit further away. These were not my footwear. For a moment I was puzzled, then the thought struck me. That’s when my heart beat started to raise up. Suddenly a chill went through my body as I feared something bad about to happen.  I just froze on the spot not knowing what to do. It was then I heard faint sound of a woman’s moaning. I closed my eyes tightly as my whole world darkened. I forced myself to open my eyes again. Now I was certain the sound was coming from beyond the closed door of my bedroom. I walked stunned towards the door like a zombie with all my senses dulled. As I stood in front of the bedroom door the sound was much more audible now.

“nng…nngg….that’s so good … do it faster Mahesh darling….yessss….angg….angg…” the voice of that unknown woman was like a spear to my heart.

“humpp….god your so tight Gauri… don’t you have much sex with your husband,” this was clearly my husband’s voice.

“sss… haahh…if he did his work properly …hngg….why would I need your cock in my cunt so often…aahhh…ahh…fuck me….harrdddd…”

One thing was abundantly clear from this. This was not their first time together. They had been secretly enjoying sex together for some time. From what she said, she too was married and this was not some young woman trying to steal my husband away from me. That means this was just for their own pleasure. As I came out from my stunned state a rush of blood went carousing to my head as sudden anger filled me. I opened the door fast and went in. Luckily it was not locked from the inside. They did even realize that I had come in. The woman had her eyes closed as she enjoyed the joy my husband was giving her. She had her arms and legs wrapped around my husband’s body as his hips pumped up and down like a piston.  The sight of the two of them fornicating with gay abandon was nauseating to me.

“Mahesh…,” I shouted in anger and agony.

The two of them froze for a second then, stunned, reacted quickly. Mahesh rapidly got off her body as she too sat up shocked. The both of them looked at me dumbstruck by my unexpected presence there. I could see the fear in the woman’s face but there was something more than that on my husband’s face. Fear… yes,  more than that.. pain??.. sorrow??.. regret?? I was too angry to think much about all that. The only thing for me was that my husband had betrayed me. He had broken my heart. He quickly tried to hide his nakedness. His penis had rapidly lost its erection and had shrunk back to its normal size. That bitch .. what was her name I heard … yes Gauri .. pulled up the bed sheet to cover herself … my bed sheet. My face was contorted in anger but at the same time copious streams of tears were flowing down my cheek.

“Mahesh… how can you do this to me…in what way have I ever neglected you…,” I shouted in a choking voice that displayed both my anger and my distress.

My husband was the first one to gather himself. He tried his utmost to pacify me but I was not having any of it. I was too hurt to listen That bitch quickly started dressing up.

“You dirty bitch… you slut… your itchy cunt needs my husband you whore….,” I shouted at her with all the dirty words I knew.

I was so choked with anger that I couldn’t even find the words to curse her. I got to know later that she was my husband’s colleague and that their affair had just started four months ago. Four months!!!.... he has been sleeping with her over these four months and I had been sharing my bed with him at the same time. I felt deeply disgusted.

“You bitch.. I’m going to tell your husband about your sickening behaviour,” I threatened.

Hearing this both Mahesh and Gauri became very agitated. “Please Swetha… don’t do that .. he is a very rough man and is quick to anger,” both of them pleaded with me.

Gauri was also thirty years old like my husband. There is a saying which goes like – even if a man has a lovely wife at home, he will still seek a mistress even if she looks like a monkey in comparison. In truth Gauri was an attractive woman too but my own self pride said she was no match for me. It was not only my pride but also the truth I thought. From the little I had heard earlier she did not get sexual satisfaction from her husband. So, does that make it right to seek that through my husband. My husband too had utilised that just like any other man. That was hugely painful and disappointing. No matter how he pleaded I just could not accept this betrayal and humiliation. We had a huge argument. By argument I meant I did the shouting while he did the pleading. Somehow during that Gauri quickly sneaked away from the house leaving the two of us to continue the argument. My anger was more at my husband. No matter how she had approached him he should have thought about me. He should never have cheated on me if he truly loved me.  

After that day I did not speak to Mahesh for a week. I refused to even look at him. He tried to talk to me many times but I totally ignored him and would immediately walk away from him. I refused to even share a room with him. I would sleep in the spare room with my son while he slept in the master bedroom. Over time my anger did not diminish but instead was slowly smouldering within me.

One day I went up to him and said,” I want a divorce.”

“Swetha, our son is not even two yet. Think how this will affect him .. please reconsider,” he pleaded with me.

“Did you think of our son when you slept with that bitch,” I retorted.

He was silent for a few seconds after this and then said softly,” I know I did something terrible, please forgive me. I have broken off all relationship with her.”

His words did not pacify me, instead the mention of that slut increased my anger manifold. “Will you just forgive me if I slept with someone else and just broke off the relationship after you caught me,” I spitted out my words.

The argument continued further that day and the following few days. He refused to consider giving me a divorce but instead kept pleading with me. If one person was not agreeable then the divorce would become messy. The reason for it would be known to everyone. In a way it would not only affect his honour but also my dignity. I couldn’t even go to my mother’s home without settling matters within ourselves. I knew what my mother and father would say. They would want me to reconcile with my husband. After the arguments had subsided, I again refused to speak to him. We were like two strangers living in the same house. I myself started having self-doubts. Were there some inadequacies in me? Was I incapable of fully satisfying a man? Was that the reason my husband sought satisfaction elsewhere? All these thoughts were very hurtful. I felt heartbroken thinking these things.

Over two weeks after that I had come to a decision. I again approached my husband. “If we are to continue as husband and wife there is only one way.” I said.

There were beginnings of happiness on his face. He looked at me with hope on his face. Finally, he must have thought that his nightmare would end. Little did he know it was just going to begin.

“Tell me Swetha, I will do anything to make it right between us.”

“Are you sure about that,” I asked in return.

I could see that the tone of my voice was beginning to make him uneasy.

“Yes,” he replied, this time not so readily but with a bit of apprehension in his voice.

“Well then, let me see. I too want to sleep with another man just like you did with another woman.”

Mahesh was shocked, “ Swetha  … What is this?? Don’t do that. If this is about revenge…”

I cut him off,” I knew this won’t work. I was wasting my time. I want a divorce.”

I could see he was at wits end. He really didn’t know what to do.

I continued,” what did you say… was this about revenge?  No, this is about lesson. Only if you go through the same thing will you truly feel the pain and degradation I felt. Then only will you never think of doing this to me again.”

He tried to reason with me but I was having none of it. Thereafter we continued to live as strangers again. He realised that I would not relent. Finally, after about a week after that he came up to me one day.

“Okay Swetha, as you wish. I don’t know if I am doing the right thing but I have no other options. Do as you wish but I urge you to think things over again before you proceed.”

Him advising me on the course of action had the opposite effect of raising my rage further. After all that he had done what right does he have to counsel me, I thought. After he had given me permission, I suddenly became stuck not knowing what to do. I just couldn’t go and pluck a man out from the street and sleep with him. This sleeping around business was not as easy as it seemed. It couldn’t be from anyone within my family or Mahesh family circle. There were inherent dangers in it. Similarly getting a complete stranger as a bed-mate was not very prudent either. I thought for a while. Maybe someone from Mahesh circle of friends. That would definitely cause more humiliation to him. I really couldn’t fathom my feelings on why I wanted to punish him so much. Thinking of his circle of friends was when I got reminded of Shiva. I had heard my husband and his friends talking about him and his sexual exploits during one of the gatherings of friends and spouses. They were not aware that some of us wives were eavesdropping on the conversation. We all smiled hearing this. I noticed that in one of the wife’s face the smile was forced.

Later one my husband’s friend’s wife Aarti whispered into my ear. “I noticed that you noticed Divya’s reaction too,” she said with a smile.

“Yeah.. you know something about that?” I asked puzzled.

“Oh boy do I not,” She said smiling.

“What?” I asked eagerly, always ready for a little gossip.

She looked around to confirm we were not noticed that spoke softly. “In one of the parties I happened to notice Shiva signalling to her with a little nod and leaving to go outside. After about five minutes Divya left too making sure no one see her leave but she didn’t escape my eyes.”

This was delicious gossip,” Good god, what happened after that?” I asked thrilled.

“I couldn’t leave to follow straightaway as I had a few people talking with me. I couldn’t stand the curiosity any further so I excused myself saying I needed to go to the ladies and also sneaked outside.”

“You saw them??” I asked not able to control my enthusiasm.

Aarti laughed with delight at my eagerness. “Wait, I’ll tell you. I walked slowly so as to not alert them about my presence. My eyes were slowly getting used to the darkness of the garden. Luckily there was a half moon that night shedding some light.”

I imagined to myself how that situation must have been. I sneaked a look at Divya who was talking to some other wives not knowing her secret was being divulged to me by Aarti.

“They were on a bench hidden from view by two small bushy decorative trees. I hid myself to get a full show on what was going on. Divya was sitting on the bench with Shiva standing in front of her with his pants and boxers around his ankles. I was just in time to see Shiva pull out his cock from her mouth.”

I covered my mouth in shock on hearing Aarti describe what had happened. My eyes were open wide in disbelief thinking how could someone cheat on her husband like this.

Seeing my reaction Aarti said, ”This was the same way I reacted at that time.”

Aarti too had reacted in shock but not for the reason I had. The reason for her shock became evident in her next sentence. 

“You know Swetha I couldn’t believe it, he had a really huge one between his legs. It was shining in the dull light with Divya’s saliva,” Aarti said wetting her lips at the recollection of that erotic event. “It was double the size of my Namit’s (her husband). You know I got a little tempted seeing that but I could never cheat on my darling Namit, not even once,” she said.

Was that wistfully?? Was it because she couldn’t betray her husband even if she was sorely tempted.

“He made her bend down with her sari pulled up to her waist. He didn’t even pull down her panties .. he just pulled it to aside, placed the tip of that monster in her cunt and shoved his cock in. I could hear Divya gasp, I don’t know in pain or pleasure when he shoved that huge tool into her pussy. He then started plowing her deep and hard.

Aarti hand automatically went on top of her breast as she described what she had seen.

“Divya was holding on to the bench. She undid her blouse and pulled up her bra and started kneading it herself. She had to close her mouth hard from screaming out in pleasure. I saw her body shudder after a while. She must have come but Shiva continued to fuck her. Don’t know how many times she came that day. I couldn’t stay there long enough to find out and had to leave albeit reluctantly.”

As she finished her story, we both looked at Divya once more. She was talking and laughing totally unaware that Aarti had just ruined her reputation with me.

“Is she still continuing her affair with him,” I asked curiously.

“Probably, I’ve heard that once a woman gets a taste of that huge thing he has dangling between his legs she would become hooked to it,” Aarti said, delighted at that image, Shiva’s cock evoked in her.

She seemed to be bewitched by the fact that one of our friends was engaged in an adulterous affair. I thought maybe along with the delight there may even be a bit of envy that she was not bold enough to do go through with something similar.

“Both Shiva and Sunil (Divya’s husband) are in marketing. When Sunil is out seeing his clients to take care of their needs, Shiv is probably taking care of his wife’s personal needs,” Aarti said with a laugh. I too softly laughed with her. Both of us felt a little pity for Sunil. Little did I realise then that one day I too would be going to sleep with that same lascivious rascal.

“You know Swetha, I’m not ashamed to say I was so wet down there that day when seeing the two of them romping like that unashamedly. So that night Namit didn’t know what hit him when we went to bed, but he sure did have the time of his life,” Aarti said, not in the least embarrassed about sharing her intimate marital matters.

Did I do the same to Mahesh that night I tried to recall now, but I couldn’t quite remember as we usually had sex three to four times a week. So, it was difficult to remember specific instances. Recollecting that event now, it occurred to me once more that Shiva was the right choice. He would certainly satisfy me but more importantly I thought all the men were a little jealous of him. So, the lesson for my husband would be greater if I had sex with Shiva.

When Mahesh came back from work that day, (I had returned earlier from my office) I waited for him to change his clothes to comfortable home clothes. I went up to him as he sat on the sofa in the hall. He looked at me, his eyes once more apprehensive as he probably anticipated what I was wanting to say.

“I have decided on the man I want to have sex with,” I said simply watching his eyes as he looked at my face. “It’s your friend Shiva.”

Hearing this Mahesh’s eyes opened up in alarm. “No Swetha, not him. He isn’t a good fella. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not going to stop you but it’s better you choose someone else.”

My husband’s refusal made me even more determined that Shiva was the one who was going to be my forbidden lover. I am very stubborn when I had made up my mind.

“No. I’m not asking for your opinion I’m telling you my decision. I want his phone number,” I said as I walked away from him.

After a while I heard a message alert tone on my mobile phone. I took it up and looked at it. It was from my husband. He had sent me Shiva’s number. 
[+] 12 users Like game40it's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
A Wife's anxiety (Completed) - by game40it - 29-05-2020, 09:15 PM
RE: A Wife's anxiety - by game40it - 29-05-2020, 09:17 PM
RE: A Wife's anxiety - by game40it - 29-05-2020, 09:19 PM
RE: A Wife's anxiety - by Avenger99 - 29-05-2020, 09:46 PM
RE: A Wife's anxiety - by Johnnythedevil - 30-05-2020, 04:55 AM
RE: A Wife's anxiety - by srinivasulu - 30-05-2020, 09:02 AM
RE: A Wife's anxiety - by themaskeditor - 30-05-2020, 11:38 AM
RE: A Wife's anxiety - by intrested - 30-05-2020, 06:26 PM
RE: A Wife's anxiety - by game40it - 30-05-2020, 08:38 PM