Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Womens or cuckold hubby who like exhibitionism in public..
I have a very slutty wife and we both love exhibition. This is an incident when she went to her parent's house for 2 weeks. After two weeks i came to her house to take her back. On my father in law's request i also stayed for one day there. on that day afternoon most of the time all family members of my wife- her father, two brothers, her sister and bhabhi and her mother and me , we all sat chatting and watching TV in the Hall. Thats when i wtsapped my wife to do a dare. She was wearing a very thin clothed maxi dress. It was also Hot summer time in north india. I wtsapped my wife to go to her room and remove her bra and panty and come and sit without anything inside. She wtsapped me back that the maxi is very thin clothed and without any undergarment in this summer her assets would be visible as the maxi would stick to her body due to sweat and her brothers and father would see them so she cant do it. I wtsapped her back that i want them to see them and its fun to sit in hall with ur whole family when u know u r nude inside.i asked her to let her father and brothers also enjoy the view. She msged me back that i m a pervert person with an angry smiley. i thought she wont do anything and i focussed back on tv . surprisingly she got up after 15 minutes and went inside to another room and came back after 10 minutes. 

Well it was a sight to watch. Due to excitement her nipples had become erect and were poking on the thin maxi cloth. Her whole body figure and curved were easily made out by everyone as the maxi was sticking to her body and the best view was of her ass because the thin cloth was sticking to her ass and stuck between her ass crack. I saw her father and two brothers staring at her surprised. They must have understood that she was wearing nothing inside. One of her brother who knew about my pervert nature due to one past incident, he on seeing her sister in such shameless view became furious. His expressions showed that he was very angry on me but poor chap couldnt say anything to me in front of all family members. when she sat on sofa she looked at me and winked like a slut.

That night i purposely fucked her very hard and during fucking i slapped her ass continuously so that her family members, her father and two brothers, especially the one brother who is my enemy hears those sounds and can make out that his sister is getting fucked hard like a slut glimpse of which she showed in the afternoon.  Big Grin
[+] 3 users Like MyHotFamily's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Womens or cuckold hubby who like exhibitionism in public.. - by MyHotFamily - 29-05-2020, 03:22 PM
RE: Telegram Group for Cuckolds - by zodiac69 - 01-05-2024, 12:34 PM