Romance My romantic journey with my girl bestie
        Ammu decided to give him a treat with a delicious meal as a compensation for hurting sunny. She went to a vegetable market near their apartment. She turned down sunny when he offered to come along because he was tired after what happened and made him to sleep. 
         Now she suffered for turning him down. The market is fully packed as usual. She was terrified looking the crowd though she went in. In a hurry she forgot to change her half saree. 
         She tried her best to go inside with as less contact with men as possible. She bent down to pick vegetables. She almost finished buying when she felt something poking on her ass cheeks. There was a boy standing behind her. He was much younger than her.  May be a school boy. She remembered she had seen him in their apartment once. 
         The boy  fell on her from behind and poking his dick in her ass in the pretext of picking vegetables. She moved her ass little forward to avoid him. But the boy again poked her ass pushing his dick more. 
          Her nerves stiffened with irritation. Her blood spurred from her ass to her fists. She had mental image that she slapped the boy there and then and kicking him in the crotch. But she didn't dare to do. She was not local. If she did something wrong, he might harm her in any way possible. 
          Moreover she didn't know anyone there expect sunny and she didn't want to upset him anymore by telling him about this. And she didn't want to rebel against anyone after what kesav did. 
          Now a hand is sliding up on her hip gradually. It reached her boobs and pressed them over the pallu. when she thrusted his hand away, her pallu was blown away with the force.
         The lady vegetable seller in front of ammu was occupied in packing items for her. But the man behind the seller, may be her husband, was awestruck by the view. . 
          "oh my… sexy bitch" he said unintentionally. He wiped the saliva dripping off his mouth. 
          Ammu gave him an angry look. She couldn't understand why the man is so salivating just by the view of blouse. When she looked down at her blouse, she felt a sharp pain in her chest like a sword pirced through it. 
          She remembered that she had worn a deep low cut blouse as ordered by kesav for the party that day. And half of her boobs popped out of the blouse. Even the aerola around the nipple is visible. 
          As soon as She was beware of her position, she took her pallu and covered herself. She stood up and jolted through the crowd furiously. Her face turned red. She was angrier on the boy rather than the man who commented her or on the one, kesav, who forced her to wear such a blouse to public place. 
          She couldn't imagine how everyone drooled her in marriage. She now realized the reason for the awkward expressions of women and lustful eyes of men when she was eating lunch in the marriage. Every men made a fortune looking her slipped boobs while eating.
         They might have thought her as the high class whore of kesav when she struggled to control her orgasm when he fingered her. She just wanted to kill kesav right then but she couldn't as the ball was in kesav's court. 
        The boy reached her. "i have been looking since 2 days. You have a fantastic structure. Will you come to my room this night?" he whispered in his ear. 
         She pushed his head away. "please leave me alone"
         "acha…  don't act innocent. I know you are a bitch. Wearing such a blouse to this criwded market anyone can fuck that boobs. Come with me i will show you heaven." he  pressed her hip wildly and massaging her ass with his dick. 
          "Please…  i know who you are. I will tell to sunny if you do not leave me now."
          "sunny bro…  what will he do. He is the one who said that you are a whore who fucks with him for money every month. Dont act now. I will give twice as him if you come with me. Of course i wouldn't hesitate to give 5 times for a high class whore like you?"
          "No you are mistaken. I am not… " 
         "Shut your fucking ass. I know that You like it fucking in your ass always. Sunny told me. Final offer ten times what he pays you." 
         Ammu lost her mind listening all this. Did he mistook her for someone or did sunny really told him all this about her. 
         "we both used to fuck every girl together. But there is one whore who he has been hiding from me. I know its you. I wouldn't blame him. For your structure is considered, no one would want to share you. Your perfectly shaped boobs and ass. Your dusky figure, apple cheeks and luscious lips. Oh my god. I can't control anymore. I have been dying to see the whore he was hiding. We won't tell him anything, i will pay you ten times finally. Let's go." he molested her every part publicly while describing her structure.
         No one around them reacted. May be because they thought they were mad lovers who make out in public as ammu did not protest him. 
         She was relieved that he mistook her with someone. But irritated with the molesting, she pushed her away and ran to the shop at the extreme end. 
         Fiercely, he followed her. His lust enhanced with her refusal. His dick became harder than ever
         She went to the last seller, a middle aged man, who sat on the floor selling drum sticks. The school boy followed her all the way. As usually she bent down to see drumsticks. 
         He had fallen on her again. He deliberately pushed her forward and when she was falling he caught her holding her boobs.
         The seller in front of her enjoying wholly looking her juicy cleavage topped up with the boy pressing her boobs forcefully. He is so obsessed in her cleavage that he didn't notice that his dick made a tent in her lungi which is visible to everyone. 
          Ammu was shocked at seeing his tent and decided to leave before anything embarrassing happened. 
          When she tried to get up, the boy pushed her hard shouting at someone far away "bhaiyya,  give that banana on the top".
       Ammu lost her balance and fell forward with her hand on his dick when she extended it to support on the floor. She gave a quick squeeze to his dick while standing up. 
       "Ahhh…" the seller groaned. 
       Ammu and the boy were confused whether that is a sound of pleasure or pain. 
       Nevertheless, the boy enjoyed seeing the seller who struggled to control the combination of pain and pleasure simultaneously. He again pushed her with more force than before. 
       She fell on the seller. The boy fell on her. All the baskets and vegetables scattered all over them. 
       The boy didn't miss the chance. He opened his pant zip in the split of a second while falling on her deliberately and he inserted his rock hard dick between her thighs. 
       The people clustered around them, some tried to help them while some stood there lusting on her staring at her naked thighs and boobs, some complaining above the boy while some envying for his luck. 
       Ammu was shell shocked by all this. The first thing she didn't get was how come he could insert between her thighs. Where was her langa back side? When did he lift her langa? Despite all these questions, her primary concern was not how he did it but how can she escape from it. 
       It is only when she tried to get up she understood how bad in a position she was. Her boobs were on the sellers face. His nose struck between her cleavage and both of his cheeks were pressed by her boobs. 
        He had bitten slightly on her boobs which left a love mark on them as a souvenir for this incident. The pleasure he got is indescribable. He was in cloud nine. 
        He was a widowed man. He lost his wife five years back. They used to have sex almost every day, rather we can say almost every session of the day. His wife is what they call a sex maniac. She never slept a day without sex. Being involved in such a sex journey for years, it became a nightmare for him after his wife passed away. 
         Nevertheless,he  never thought  about illegal affair with anyone let alone having sex. He had controlled himself many times from going to a prostitute to suppress his desire. But he never let his desire win in the name of her wife. 
         The immense pleasurable day and nights filled with wild sexual sessions now seemed nothing compared to this little tease by a teenage slut in public. At this point of time, while her huge boobies massaging all over his face, his dick rubbing beteen, he decided to break all the vows he made against having sex. 
         The boy started stroking between her thighs. The people cleared almost all the things fell over them while the boy did his work. He wanted to at least use this oppurtunity to fuck her thighs and he did it so good so far. 
          Ultimately, the people managed to lift them up. As soon as ammu got up, he slapped the boy "idiot" she said and adjusted her saree and left for home.
          As she barged back to home, ammu sensed someone followed and stared at her throughout the way. When she checked around there was no one suspicious. She took it lightly as she was used to this kind of situation. Everytime she walk alone in public, some one or the other always follows her, looks at her or teases her. She reached home thinking why every man misbehaves with her, want to touch her, or try to get in her pants always. 

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My romantic journey with my girl bestie - by Sunny5872 - 28-05-2020, 09:04 AM