Adultery Shy housewife and secret cross dresser hubby
part 28...story continues....

she sounds exhausted and tired in my arms when i make her sit inside kitchen floor and gave her water to drink...she was looking me like saying she been degraded from shy housewife to professional bitch, i slowly holding her hands said priya are you okay...she nodded her head in yes and those girls gave ice cubes in jar saying push as much cube you can inside your hole to feel relieved from tht burning pain and they got bqck to cooking when i take a cube and said priya let me push it inside she lays on my thighs exposing her sexy spanked ass which was red with fingers prints ,i slowly pushed a cube inside her gapped hole and inserts 8 cubes easily without any problem she didn't even moved... i felt the pain she had which make her stoned tht she just lying dead on my lap when i rubbed ice on her destroyed ass cheeks and make her feel good...

she stayed like that for a while and than she sat on floor with cubes inside her hole saying anu do you know your boss dick is bigger than wasim saying she got shy and both girls laughed saying yes we know as he did same with us what he did with you today and we all laughed...

once her pain was ease by ice she started showing her horny natural nature which was clearly a sign of perfect BITCH... 

wasim yelled anu where are you come here baby.. 

i walked outside and wasim said your boss wanted to see you, go be a good sissy sit on his lap and i sat on his lap and his hand was on my waist saying thanks dear for sharing priya with us, i always wanted her to fuck, when few months ago i saw her pictures with you in your office table i always dreamed her to be my bitch and that's why i appointed wasim to bring her, you don't know but when a month ago you were blowing a mid aged man in park i was watching you and that time i got sure that you are not a man you are bitch and bitch like you don't deserve such a sexy woman, and that's why wasim seduced you and willingly you showed him priya's beauty and he send those images to me and when he make her suck that watchman he nailed his job and i had her sweet tight hole and thanks to your impotent nature she is now my bitch and she will spend her most of time in five star hotels satisfying those clients who always eager to snatch housewives and priya is perfect one for us... 

he said now as i heard you are great in hardening cocks so be good bitch make me hard so i can show you how i will ride you wife's pussy in front of you and he pushed me down and i started smelling his dick he moaned saying you do know how to start and i licked his dick head with tip of my tongue and rolling i started sucking him thinking he and wasim tricked me to trap priya and look my impotence makes me suck that dick which will explore her horny cunt... 

after nice sucking i hardened his dick and choked on my dick to lubricate it nicely when wasim walked inside and came with priya and he said look priya your sissy husband really turned me on by his sucking hope you don't mind stretching your legs and sit on my dick she got shy and sat on his dick slowly until his entire monster got lost inside her horny cunt... 

he folded her tits and said i heard your armpits are very sensitive if someone licks it you squirt badly, i want that squirting while you jump on my dick saying he said wasim bring those girls here and said send someone else to cook...

those girls gets the job to lick her sweating armpits and i was sucking the other guys dick watching how she was getting aroused by that play with a huge dick inside her wet cunt.... 

those girls were literally licking her like they had licked a lot armpits of each other and soon priya was getting beyond her dreams and she was shaking her waist on his hard dick which he grabbed when he felt the moment and pushed his hands under her ass cheeks and slowly llifting her ass trying to encourage her to ride, when he trying she got on her toes riding slowly on his dick while girls keep licking her armpits making sure priya gets high on their play... 

sooner she ejaculate her forced pee hitting everywhere with his dick deep inside her he stopped the girls and make her jujump hard on his dick and the pee she forced stopped can't hold longer as when she started riding she even started leaking and her squirts started flowing all around and he was so enjoying the moment saying ride hard priya... 

she almost gets uneasy with ride and peeing but the fun her owner demanding was that and she keeps trying and finally she meets the pace riding his dick badly and she leaked and wet him with her pee and she wet herself as well and he suddenly holding her tight got up lifting her and throwing her on that soft soft started fucking her badly spanking her G and forced her too pee more on his dick and she leaked again and again pleasuring him...he was so enjoying watching her uneasy face expression and rode her badly... 

both girls were touching their cunt while i was sucking his dick and everyone eyes was on her fave which was red and glowing with lust... 

she was so lost in her pleasure that she lifted her waist high up in air and holding her own tits she shakes getting her first orgasms of night and that show of her makes my boss so happy ,once she gets normal he bends kissing her lips said you are not a bitch priya you are true example of woman who enjoys sex besides any shame... 

he hit her wet cunt with few hard strokes and gets her back on top of his dick saying ride harder and cum again for me and she folded her feet on his thighs and started jumping holding his shoulders , she was smashing her ass cheeks on his lap hard making him moan while he simply starring her.... priya always crave for sex nd now she is having thickest longest dick among those so she is enjoying at her best... 

she was near her another orgasms when her feet got unbalanced and her feet gets on floor and she slowly rides his dick, he pulled her in his arms and strokes her badly from down making sure she gets intense orgasm and she tried to lift her cunt in pleasure indicating her cunt is on fire and his huge dick was rubbing nicely inside her burning flesh and she holds his hairs moaning loudly amd he builds a drastic pace getting in and out and she smashed her ass cheeks hrd on his thighs and she gets her orgasms in style and he shouted yeah thats my bitch know how to enjoy sex and he kissed her lips saying tomorrow my wife won't be home so you will be staying in my house for a week so i can explore you nicely because you are one who suits to this monster ...a horny woman like you belongs around this monster saying he said now stand and sit on my face let me have that juice.... 

to be continued.....
[+] 1 user Likes kaushik02493's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shy housewife and secret cross dresser hubby - by kaushik02493 - 28-05-2020, 01:50 AM