Adultery Shy housewife and secret cross dresser hubby
part 27...story continues....

her face expression going sexual to temptation as when he pulled her hanging navel chain he didn't cared about the stretch he felt on her deep sexy navel skin and that particular chain rubbed against her extra wet horny pussy lips making her mind to stop struggling when he slowly knotted her last hook of blouse which leads to destruction of the stitches and her blouse get in three pieces tht was uselessly hanging on her sexy body... 

he pulled out those pieces throwing on ground shouted i will ride this bitch make my table but she will first show me her skills and he pushed her head down and she got on her knees like a obedient sexy slave bitch... 

he poured whisky on her hairs that runs down to her fave to her tits and she pulled his dick oout of his pants slowly and started sucking like hungry whore while two guys put a glass table beside ....

she sucked him hard and he was drunk as hell when he grabbed her hairs saying get on this table you filthy bitch and bend and invite me in your virgin ass hole that wasim promised me a month ago, i got shocked so does priya hearing a month ago but how, but there wasn't any moment to clarify the truth so she got up and bends exposing her sexy ass hole with her hands and laying her face on glass and my boss sniffed her hole and spitting there her pushed his finger saying ahhh it's really unused wasim thanks for sexy hole and he rubbed his tip of dick on her hole and grabbed her hairs in his hands pushed drastically which leads to stuck of his dick head and she started screaming trying to escape but he crushed her beautiful face below his feet saying priya don't make it hard for you...

he pushed again shoving his entire dick in her small compact ass hole and he released her face free from his feet and pulls her hairs badly making her face those other guys who were laughing watching her getting deflowered and he shouted hell yeah wasim my employee wife is nice sexy and you really turned her into bitch in a night saying he started stroking badly holding her shoulders while she was crying screaming badly and those girls started gossiping omg she can't walk for a week look how hard he is banging her... 

he didn't wanted sex he wanted fun complete dominance so he spanked her humiliated her ...

he was banging her madly while her ass cheeks were already red with his fingers marked on her and when he pulled her hairs she screams loudly ....

wasim and other guys were watching a sexy housewife being used while some of them were caressing their hard on over their pants... 

bith girls already cooking gravy while i washed the mutton and handed them watching priya's helplessness...

my boss was horny dog the way he was destroying her anally it's looks like he had a lot of virgin holes before and he knew how to enjoy from a woman who is not moaning but screaming in pain... 

priya just struggling to adjust his thick extra large dick inside her but he was rubbing his dick skin in her soft anal flesh pleasuring himself...

with time her screaming overruled by her soft moans and when her moans breaks my boss said look wasim your bitch actually started showing her true nature and he said i always hunt born bitches my friend with whom you get fun of any kind... 

my boss rode her more than twenty minutes in his pace and started loosing his power saying priya will you like to feed on my juice or i explode inside you, she said feed me and he withdrew his dick at suddenly reminding her the pain she felt and stands in front of her with shit covered penis... 

she didn't reacted for a while but my boss wasn't in mood to be nice so he said open your mouth bitch this is what you gets until your ass hole is nicely used saying he rubbed the shit on her face and forced his dick deep inside her throat and she tasted her own shit same like i did weeks ago and he make sure she clean his dick nicely and he started choking her on his dick and exploded inside her mouth and choked her so badly while ejaculating that his sperms throwback from her nose... 

what a way to exploit and dominate priya as she can't believe she just threw his cum from her nose and he withdrew his dick saying dry it out and she did and he sat with them saying go ahead someone destroy her anally before dinner so we can sore her pussy later hearing that rest 4 guys simultaneously banged her ass hole mercilessly which completely destroyed priya's state of mind and her ass hole was wide open...

a large gap can be seen filled with five intense ejaculation inside her destroyed hole while cum was flowing down to her cunt and falls on glass while she exhausted struggling to calm herself down but showing her loyalty positioned herself like bitch letting herself to be a piece of sexy doll who wish to satisfy her master... 

after everyone haved her and she showed her devotion and dedication wasim walked beside her caressing her sweating back with his fingers checking out her he said priya what a slut you are our clients needs whore like you who willing let them ride as they dreams ...he slowly unzips his pants and throwing his hard thick monster out stands just in front of her and said blow me honey as i know your throat will be dry and best drink i can offer is in my balls and you need to fetch it out... 

she slowly opened her mouth and showing her respect started blowing is dick nicely while he cleared her hairs from her face and watched her... 

she rolled her tongue nicely and make him explode in her mouth he pushed his dick deep in her throat and she gulped every drop and licked his dick clean and he zipped his pants and said well done priya now you can go to your sissy husband and show him he must be wondering ..

she yelled while trying to get her feet on floor and everyone laughed and she slowly walked towards kitchen when i hide the phone and so did the girls and we started cooking when she holding the door said help me anu and i rushed towards her and held her in arms and she crying hugged me tightly while those girls console her... 

to be continued....
[+] 1 user Likes kaushik02493's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shy housewife and secret cross dresser hubby - by kaushik02493 - 27-05-2020, 04:34 PM