Poll: Do You want Supriya to get Fucked by Aditya ??
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
80.00%
16 80.00%
No
20.00%
4 20.00%
Total 20 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

U turn in Supriya's Life..2 - Continue..
It was almost mid night when Tanya woke up to attend natures call, after it, her sleep was gone she put on TV and feeling hungry so called room service and ordered dinner for self and Anand.
With sound of TV Anand also woke up and it took him while to come out from sleep, when he looked towards Tanya, she is half laying on bed to his right side, covering her body till upper boobs with sheet.

Anand wrapped his hand around his midriff and put his face on her left shoulder. She is smelling good,  he kisses her on neck and put his face on her shoulder. He roam his left hand on over her body, she is totally nude beneath bedsheet, his hands roaming all over her buttery flesh, he moves his hand on her right thigh, he cupped her left ass, her ass are round and fleshy, Anand is mad behind her ass, he wanted to screw her ass from the day she joined company, lot of time he secretly look her bottom back and had a wish of at least measured it but now not only he is her boss but also dominating in sex. he feel like having complete right on her, her body, every thing.

He moves to her triangle; she closes her legs tightly not allowing him to move his hand further down. Tanya tried to move his hand away holding his hand which cause bedsheet to dis place from her two globes.

As soon as her boobs are uncovered Anand hands stop moving for while, she grabbed his hand and put his hand on her stomach and look towards him.

He is looking to her left boobs, it is so close that he can clearly see Goosebumps on her fair skin , her mound and above it a pointed brownish nipple like a cherry on it.

He wanted to take that cherry in his mouth and chew it, he moves his head towards her tit licking entire length of her fair mound.

He pull his tongue out and started playing with her left nipple. More he plays with it more it is getting erect. She moves her hand on his head and pushing his face more into it.

He mildly started biting her tits making her moan,

Tanya :-- ahhh, Anand…

Anand open his mouth wide and took as much as of her boobs and started sucking it.. it made her moan loudly. Now both of her hand are on his head and pushing him on her boobs.

Anand move on top of her, and started playing with her boobs and sucking them.

Tanya :-- Ananad, room service will be here any time.. as I order light meal as feeling hungry

Anand :-- ohhh… can you please fulfil my one wish.. please

Tanya :--  WISH ??

Anand :-- Can you please give bit of show to who every comes in….

Tanya :-- Are you mad… I am not going to do this….you go and open the door … she blushed.

Anand :-- Please one time only… we are any ways going to check out tomorrow and never in our life will meet again to that person probably.

Tanya :-- what  will he think about me…

Ananad :-- Don’t worry baby, his mind will stop working as soon as he sees you in that state. Give him a time  of his life… please…

Before she could respond room bell rang, … there is room service guy at gate..

Anand :-- Please… I am acting like sleeping… give him show…please…. He bite her nipple making her moan… and move down from her and slept beside her..

Room service again ring bell…

Tanya :-- Coming… she hurriedly wrap towel around her blossom and went to open the door.

Waiter is some where in his mid 20s and by look he is tall and fair. He has charm in his face.

Waiter was looking at her with wide open eyes… it is like both of his eyes will come from his socket.

In hurry Tanya wrap towel that her upper boobs are in view, and she wbangd towel tight making her cleavage more deep. Its reaching till her mid thighs, so again it is revealing her whitish thigh.

Tanya also was in trans and the way waiter looking at her making her bit uncomfortable but at the same time she is enjoying his state.

Tanya :-- hello … come back to earth… and put that thing on table… said smiling to him…  

She moved a head of him to direct him to put it on table… she deliberately move ahead to give him view of her back as well.. making his state more nervous or hard between his legs.

He slowly kept all the dishes and meal on table.. arrange them, of course who will miss the chance to see such sexy piece wrapped in just towel.

Tanya :-- Ok done… rest will manage, you go now…

Waiter :-- mam, you ordered meal so late, normally meals are not allowed to serve during this time but hearing your voice I my self took your order and requested one cook to prepare it.
While talking … he was looking at her cleavage only…

Tanya :-- So… what do you want….

Waiter :-- Mam, bit of tip for cook… amm.. I don’t want for myself… I already…. He didn’t complete his statement but look to her face then boobs then thigh and again look back on her face.. msg was clear that he already got his tip..

Tanya ;-- she blushed again… to get her purse she need to go to other side of room … earlier she thought that exhibition will be of 1-2 min only but now its more that 7-8 min he is ogling.

She wanted to get rid off it now and started walking towards cubbord where she kept her purse.

As soon as she crossed waiter.. her leg slip and she was about to fell on her back but boy was quick to get hold of her and saved her hitting her head on floor or edge of bed which could be fatal.

Though boy saved her from hitting floor but while he trying to save her he loosed his balance and fell flat on floor grabbing her from behind.

His head hit the floor and he screamed in pain, he put both of his hand on his head and was some what screaming in pain.

Tanya looked at him and felt bad, she sat on floor beside him and started rubbing her hand on his head, she totally forgot about her state, Her towel knot is open and towel is just hanging on her boobs, Waiter open his eyes and found a beautiful and most gorgeous women sitting beside him, rubbing his head and that too she is jut in towel which is hanging on her boobs.

She is sitting on her left so he turn his body to one side facing her and asked her to rub bit on back of his head. she started rubbing there where exactly he asked and didn’t notice that he put his head on her lap and his lips are just inches away from her navel.

Now it is getting impossible for waiter boy to control his urge to kiss this beautiful diva, he moves more towards her navel and planted his shivering lips on her navel.

She got shocked, she looked down and found boy is kissing her on her stomach. As she was about to move he circled his hand around her waist and held her tightly.

She tried a lot to get away from his grip but more she tries more his grip getting firmed on her. Towel from her body is slipped away and now she is totally naked.  

Boy pinned her down and came top of her, he pinned both of her hand above her head and put his lips on her, She is state of shock when he took her both lisps between his lips and started sucking it. She tried to move away from him but he crossed his legs above her legs and pinned her hand above.

IT is almost 2 min now he is sucking her lips and she trying to move out from his clutch. He broke kiss and requested her to give him 5 min only to taste her rosy lips and he will leave her.

Before she could reply his lips are again on her and sucking juices from both of her lips… though he is new in kissing but the aggression on his kiss made her melt bit but she controlled herself and again tried to move but his grip was firm around her and he bit her lips and sucked it hard.

Boy wanted to suck her boobs so He broke kiss and move towards her boobs to suck it, as soon as his lips reached to her nipple this time she with full force parted away from him and with right hand slap across his face.

Tanya :-- You scroundle how dare you to kiss me, I am going to complaint about you to manager and will ensure that you lose your job.

Boy :-- Sorry mam, sudden change of incident made me lose control and I ….she keep his head down..

Tanya on the other hand was fumbling in anger and again slapped him, you pig, get lost from my sight before I kick you on your ass.

Boy hurriedly look at her from top to bottom again, still she is naked standing there.

As soon as he left she closed the door behind him and looked Anand who was looking at her..

Tanya look at him angrily move to bathroom to wash his face as filling bad that low class guy sucked her lips.

Mean while Anand move out of bed and prepare to pegs and waiting for Tanya to come out. Image of tanya getting kissed were flashing in front of him. He feeling hard on and wanted to bang her.

Even after 5 min when she didn’t come out from restroom he moves and open the door of restroom and look inside. She is sitting on commode and with her face down.

He move closer to her and lift her face, her face was dull and eyes are watery.

Tanya :--- today you made me feel like a cheap whore… any one can come and have me… saying she started crying..

Anand :-- I am sorry Baby, he embraces her and I just wanted bit of fun but things changed so badly which I never expected…I am sorry … you are not cheap, for me you are very precious and assure you to never ever make you feel like cheap.

She look into his eyes, he held her by shoulder and made her stand and hug her. Both are still nude his dick is erect and poking in between her legs.

Tanya ;-- You are such a shameless person, here I am crying and your thing is poking me… and playfully hit on his chest.

Anand :-- What to do baby, you are so sexy that he always remain standing like saluting your beauty. Saying he pushed his dick more between her legs.

She hug him tightly and put her face on his left shoulder. Anand hands were roaming on her smooth back and  slowly slowly moving towards bottom back.
She sense his hands movement and she also started reciprocating his action and both of them cub each other ass at same time. With that there is spark in their body and both started kissing each other madly.

The bathroom is accommodated with small bathtub, Anand is found of tub fucking, he move towards tub which is 4 step away from them. She also move along with him without breaking kiss.

Anand broke the kiss and open the tab and let it fill it.

Anand :-- Let me bring our peg, will spend some time here, I love to make love to you in this tub.

He move out fast and was back with tray containg bottle of wine, 2 glasses, soda, coldrink, and bitting. He put the plate at edge of tub and move inside tub.

He forward his right hand towards Tanya, she held his hand and move inside the tub and between his legs and rested her back on him.

He took one glass and took sip of wine and put his lips on her and pored drink in her mouth. She got the taste of wine and look at him and smile, again he took sip and offered her again, this time she open her mouth wide open and took both of his lips in her mouth and suck his lips and drink wine along with his saliva.

They continue sipping drink like this and temperature in bathroom getting hotter. He made her sit on his lap and started sucking her boobs, and biting it.

Some time he takes her nipple between his lips and pulled it to maximum limit. Some time he chewed her nipple making her go mad, he played with her both boobs for almost 10 min and  made them almost red.

Tanya move her ass up and held his dick and took it inside her inch by inch. Once he is completely inside her, she started kissing him madly and moving her hips to and fro motion slowly.

Fucking in bathtub giving her different sensation, she felt that today her nipples are erected to maximum limit.

Both are at centre of bath tub, she wrapped her legs around his back and hug him tigtly and from below she is fucking him in slow motion moving her ass. In 2-3 min her movement of ass increased and she started moaning loudly… “ ahahhh.. anand…anand… ahhh I am cummininnggggg” . she scratch his back with her nails, it pained him

Anand :-- aaaiiii you dig your nails on my back…. He tried to move her away but till time damage was done..

She put her head on his left shoulder and controlling her breathing.

Ananad was still inside her rock hard … he let her rest and prepared peg and offered her again same way for 4-5 times and rest he gulped it down.

He made her stand on bath tub and move towards the wall, he made her take support of wall and bend her body.

Anand move 2 step back and look at her, he capture this scene in his mind, ass he dream of it so many times as now infront of him without cloths, round, flashy and fair.

He moves towards her and started roaming his hand on her ass, he slap her on her ass crack, it sent current through out her body, she moaned bit… as slap was exactly on top of her ass hole.

He again slapped there with bit force… “ahhhhh anand…. What you doooing”… she looked behind Anand was again ready to slap her.. she closed her eyes and there was again hit on her lower ass, just beside her pussy mounds.
“ahhh she moaned… please anand ….

Ananad move his face and started licking and kissing her ass cheeks, he spread her ass cheeks and darted his tongue on her tiny hole… his tip of tongue playing with her anal ring which is sending jolts on her body.

Her moans are now louder, she pushing her ass on his face, he put both of his thumb on either side of ass crack near her anal hole and spread it, with that her hole made small opening and he move tip of tongue inside it.

As soon as his tip touch bit inner side of her anal ring, her body started vibrating, she never in her life felt so different, so good, so sensational in her life.

She loosened her muscles and let anand do his magic on her ass hole. She closed her eyes and waiting for his next move… she wanted Anand to suck her pussy lips as well or alteat play with it.

Anand move his head down and started kissing and licking her pussy lips… she sense his lips around her pussy but wanted his wet tongue or lips on her vertical lips.

Tanya :-- ahhh anand please .. don’t tease me now… please….

Anand :-- what …. Do you want me to do…baby… say it…

Tanya :-- please put your lips on mine those lips, suck it, eat it… please …she pushed her ass on his face.

Ananad : ok baby … anything for you… saying he spread her pussy lips and darted tongue on her pussy hole and started tongue fucking her..

Tanya :-- ahhh baby …  yes …. Yes ….suck me like it.. lick m  e like that only… lap your tongue baby … drink my juices…  you love it… she also started moving her ass on her face…

Anand move his index finger on her slippery hole and made her finger coated with her juice and put it on her ass hole and started pushing it inside it..

Anand :-- baby loose your muscle… please let my finger enter your rear hole… he started fucking her pussy hole with his tongue.

She loosened her muscle and Anand move his inch of finger inside her rear hole…

Anand stood up and adjusted his pennies on her pussy hole and slide it inside her.. without any difficulty it was all inside her.

His finger is still inside her ass hole and from below he started fucking her with slow strokes.

Tanya is on heaven, she started moaning more loudly as both of her hole are filled with some thing and she enjoying it as well.

Anand started moving his finger in and out as well and though postion of fucking her both hole bit difficult but he wanted her to get ready to be get fucked in her rear hole as well.

Soon Tanya was in peak and she started moaning louder and asking him to fuck her harder now…. As she is nearer to her orgasam.

Anand pull out his finger from her ass hole and made 5-6 long and fast thrust… and stopped, he move 2 finger in her pussy hole and made it all wet with her juices and again put back his dick in her pussy and put 2 finger tips on her ass hole…

He started fucking her … and when he sense that she is on peak he started pushing his fingers in her ass hole… she was in peak hence not sense that what he is doing…

Half of his fingers were in her ass hole, there was pain in her ass hole but she was in state of arousal and reached of climax she didn’t care about pain and started moving her ass on his dick as his speed reduced due to her finger pocking her ass hole.

Anand dick was bit out due to his hand coming inbetween. He role his finger in her ass hole which triggered her orgasam.

“ ahhhh… anand … cumming babby… do it more… anand… ahh I am leaking it… please …..

With that Anand remove his finger and get hold of her hips and started fucking her. In with in 5 min of hard fucking he also reached his peak. Tanya sensed it… “ anand not inside.. please”

When anand was about to cum he remove his dick and turn her around and made her kneel down and pushed his dick in her mouth, he started fucking his mouth with full force and when he was about to burst he move his entire dick in her mouth till his balls hits on his chin and shooting load which hit her troat and went down. it

Both are relaxed now and sitting facing each other in bath tub, and refilled their glasses and both are having their own drinks.

Tanya :-- can I ask you one thing….

Anandy :-- Sure baby… you can ask anything… I love you..

Tanya ;-- Why you were so angry when we were in taxi moving to airport to catch flight to delhi.

Tanya :-- I never saw you so angry and since then you are bit agrresive, short tempered… is some thing bothering you.

Ananad ;-- I told you… had a fight with Supriya, “ Why ?? what happened Anand” you can share with me..asked Tanya

Anand :-- Actually that day, we had sex, and I wanted to have anal sex, to which she did co operated and in morning we had good fuck… I took her ass virginity on that day. I was very happy and aroused as well, so again after few hour I initiated sex and fucked again on her ass hole but 2nd time she was doing all nakhras and was not allowing to fuck her..so I fucked her forcefully. I was very angry on her so left house and went out to calm my self.

Ananad :-- when I return back I saw she still lying on bed and was crying… it again triggered my anger and shouted at her, I had my breakfast like meal and left home with my luggage. She didn’t even bother to come out and hug me, say me bye, nothing… I felt bad and it hurt me that’s why I was so angry.

Tanya :-- it might be possible that she was in pain and was unable to move….

Anand :-- I believe that it pain only first time, when I already fucked her in her ass in morning itself, then how it would have pained her second time.

Tanya :-- That’s not necessary Anand, as you said, she was not ready…. She might was telling you truth, because she was not ready… if you fuck any married woman in her pussy when she is not ready or aroused or wet it will pain her.

Ananad :-- please … don’t take her side… she could have called me when I was leaving… she not even bothered to call me…..

Tanya  :-- that might be because she was expecting you to go to her and say sorry as you hurt her…

Anaand :-- tanya… I know what I am doing… please don’t take her side… leave it.. I will manage it.. he got angry on her and saying he move out of bath tub and dried himself and move to room.

Tanya sat  there for some time, giving anand time to think about it and get calm dowm.

She took bath properly and move to room wrapping towel.

Tanya :-- Ok Anand, I know I am no buddy for you and I don’t have right to ask you any thing…that’s why I took your permission before putting question infront of you.

Tanya :-- I gave you my views and it seems that my views not matter for you… its your life who the hell am I and what I am doing here with you.. don’t you dare to come to me now onwards.. You are my boss and will have professional relationship only.

She started wearing her cloths, she was red in anger… Anand got scared with her behaviour and with small step he move towards her.

Ananad :-- I am sorry… I didn’t mean it…

Tanya :-- mean it… ??? you said.. its your problem.. you can handle it.. or manage it…then what I am for you..??? a whore… who can sleep with you when ever you want….

Anaand :-- Please don’t say like it… please I feel sorry… please don’t go.. I love you.. you are only my friend…

Tanya :-- Ok… one more question… expecting honest answer from you…

Anand :-- Ok… ;  Tanya :-- What Aditya doing at your place.. ??? asked Tanya looking into his eyes.

Anand :-- its just Devendra ask me to take care of his son as recently he is travelling a lot and no one is there to take care of him, I discussed with Supriya about it and she came with me when he was hospitalized and with her permission we took adi to our place. He will be at our place for next 1 more month.

Tanya :--What happened to him.. why he was hospitalized.

Ananad :-- that I don’t know..we met him at hospital and don’t know exactly what he is suffering from but doctor prescribed him to take home made, bread, butter milk… meal. Outside items are not allowed for him to consumed and is dangerous for his health.
Tanya :-- Since when he is staying at your place…??

Ananad ;-- why you asking so many question tanya…whats cooking in your head..

Tanya :-- you want to answer it or not??

Ananad :-- its almost 20 days approx….

Tanya was in deep thought and anand was studying her facial expression..

Anand :-- Now what you are thinking Tanya ???

Tanya :-- You have so beautiful wife, so innocent…and top of that to make you happy he is adjusting with unknown person at her own house to make you happy and securing your professional life good

Anand :-- what do mean by keeping professional life good??

Tanya :-- Oh common Ananad, you know what I mean, if our boss asked you to take care of his child, then ofcourse there is positive aspect of it if you do and negative if you don’t. its human tendency.

Tanya :-- My point is about Supriya not about Boss.. don’t you think she is very good and taking care of you and your need at every time. You yourself said that day you were leaving for delhi you took her ass viginity. What doest it mean to you.. she offered you what she didn’t for so many years.
She loves you more than any one in this world….. a small mis understanding will jeopardise your relation.

Anand :-- hmmm… I think you are right… will plan surprise for her and make her happy.. thank you tanya … making me understand…let me give her a call now and applogies her.

Tanya :-- look at time… she might be sleeping… don’t do now… give her a call in morning.. ok… good boy..

Anand :-- Now my turn to ask you…

Tanya :-- ok go a head… its seems that we are playing crorepati game.

Ananad :-- What do you think about me. ?? why you got involved with me.. where as you should hate me as you would have been the first incharge of this project. What I believe

Tanya :-- yes, initially I was angry when boss made that announcement as I use to feel that I am the best, but back on our factory visit I saw you working there, you were and are far far above me… you deserve it. I love you because the way I treated you, after becoming my boss you would have taken revenge but intead you were very careful not to hurt my ego, you made me invoved in this project as leader as like you. Since then I had feeling for you.

Ananad :-- wow.. thank you baby.. he pulled her from her chair and let her sit on his lap and kissed her.

Anaand :-- You know you are so sexy… I always wanted errr… from beginning to have my  hand on your ass… and see today I have you, Completely… and I promised I will never let you go away.. I love you… he again kissed her on her lips.

Ananad :-- ok next question… did you enjoy kissed of that young boy ??? be honest..

Tanya :-- You rascal… she playfully hit him… no I don’t… she blushed..

Ananad :-- It means you did..  … “ Noooo” though she said no but nodded her head in “yes”

Anand :-- please … tell me honestly … and promise I won’t judge you from that… and to be honest I like it… it was so erotic that I can’t tell you..

Tanya :-- What ??? what kind of person you are… are you cuckhold. Tell me before that.. if supriya was there in my place, would you asked her to do same ??

Anand :-- “Yes”… I don’t differentiate between you and supriya… I love both of you very much. If I have had asked you to do so, so would definitely asked her also and felt erotic watching them.

Tanya :-- You are pig… who likes to see his gf or wife kissing other person… omg….

Anand :-- tell me now… did you like kissing him…

Tanya :-- I didn’t kissed him.. but sure I like bit of him.. ammm his aggression and his daring and to be honest I would have given up my resistance if he would be have kissed for one more minute.

Anand :-- I want to see you kiss him… he work so hard, and you didn’t give her tip instead of that you slapped him..

Tanya :-- Please Anand,… I can’t ..

Anand Move to intercom and called room service and handed over her receiver and whispered in her ear to call cold drink.

She blushed and took receiver from him…. “ Hello, room service how may I help You”

Tanya :-- I am calling from xx room, need cold drink… and send the same guy who bought my meal order.

Boy :-- sorry mam, it was me… I don’t want more slap …. I won’t come..

Tanya :-- Ohh.. it was you… don’t worry boy.. I won’t slap you… please come…please… “ Ok, I am coming”

Ananad started kissing her passionately, for unknown reason she was also kissing him back with more passion… Ananad was hard again, he held her by waist and lifted her up and move to bed, he spread her legs and and with one stroke move inside her.

He started kissing her and making her ready for waiter boy… he fucking her with slow long strokes, on the other hand she wanted long strokes…she started pushing her ass more. After around 5 min there was room service boy ring room bell.

Instantly both get seprated, he move inside bedsheet and lay on his back foling his legs upside to hide his errection. And cover his eyes keeping right forarms on it.

She immediately jumped from bed and started looking some thing to wear… when not finding anything she wore anand’s shirt with top 2 button opened and nothing beneath.
His shirt reaching till her mid thighs. She opened the door and there he is standing with cold drink bottle in his hand. This time he is wearing formal t-shirt and 3-4 pant.

By look he is looking good and handsome, he is wearing golden chain having 2-3 rings in his finger, might be of American diamonds she thought.

Tanya :-- Come in please … he move inside and look Anand still sleeping.. she closed door behind.

Boy :-- yes mam, tell me why you called me specially…

Tanya ;-- ammm … I feel sorry and see since than I am not able to sleep… I thought it was my mistake…

Boy :-- mam, its ok…. It was mine mistake as well… but honestly I never saw a girl like you so I loose my control… and more over If you complaint about me to manager, than he won’t be able to sack me from my job but I can sack him any time I want.

Tanya looked puzzled … what do you mean by that..

Boy :-- My father owns this hotel, I am only son of him and he wanted me to learn the basic of hotel management hence he assigning me different role time to time.

Tanya :-- What ??? oh my god ??/ I am so sorry boy…. But it doesn’t matter for me who you are… I felt sorry that’s why I called you.

Boy :-- My name is Vishal by the way… he move his hand towards her…

Both shook hand, he pulled her towards him, “ what you doing vishal” she said whispering.

Vishal :-- I am ready for 3-4 slaps more… please allow me to kiss you.. never in my life I had a such a sexy lips.

Saying he move his lips towards hers… she tried to move but he still holding her hand.. now his lips are just cm away from her.. she closed her eyes and waiting for his lips on hers…

He started smelling fragrance of her breath… its mixed with wine she is consuming since evening… its intoxicating him, he put his lips on hers.

Tanya’s lips are shivering, he held her upper lips with his lips and started sucking it.. for few seconds there was no response from her but way he kissing her, she didn’t able to control her urge to kiss him back and she also started kissing him back.

She took his lower lips and started kissing him.. both are now taking each other lips and sucking them, some time there tongue playing with each other. For almost 5 min both were kissing each other.

He is unbale to control his urge to fuck her… he move his hand down and move his 3-4 down.. he was not wearing underwear so his tool came out.

She was not aware that he removed his 3-4 pant and standing naked from below. He move her towards round stool, he sat on it and let her sit on his lap, she sense his erect pole.

He move his hand to her boobs and started pressing them… she was in heat so let him play with it.. he opened one more botton and slide shirt from right sholder and took her right boob in his mouth and started sucking it.

She thought of giving a kiss now she sitting on his lap naked beneath and his tool is touching on her pussy lips ready to go inside her and she allowed him to open shirt button and let him also suck his boobs.

Soon remaining 2 buttons are also undone and both of her milky boobs are in his view… he is sucking her boobs with full passion and she pushing her boobies on his face asking him to take more.. she started moving her ass on her dick.

He knew its time for final action. He moved his hand on her ass and raise her bit and put tip of pennies on her pussy lips and before making thrust he suck her nipple so hard that it pain and he pushed his dick inside her and pull down her on his dick.. within  second he was completely inside her.

He attack on her boobs and started sucking her nipples, he move his right hand under her left arm and held her hair and pulled it with that her head move to back and entire length of her neck was there. he started kissing her neck and suck every bit of her skin. and with left hand he started pressing his ass cheeks.

She was shocked with sudden change in situation… for few second, she didn’t move but his work on his body made her loose control and she started moving her ass and given every thing to him. She started riding him moving her ass.

She realized that his dick is the biggest one she ever had in her life, it was reaching where no one ever reached.

Both were kissing and sucking each other lips … she is moaning as near to her orgasm and started fucking him with full force.

“ yes vishal… yes fuck me…. Ahhh… you are so… good… fuck me… you reaching depth of mine… I ammmmm lllovvinnggg itttttttt………aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh

She came, and collapse on him… she never ever had orgasm in her life. Like it… she was shivering and shivering…..

Vishal let her get relax and he wanted to take her from behind… he move her shirt away from her body.. and also removes his.. not both of them were totally naked… skin to skin touch made so feel to both of them that each other hugged so tightly that air can also not passes.

He started kissing her and sucking her lips mildly, making her ready… he wants his partner to participate when he fucks her.

In a minute she again started responding to her kisses, he let her go and made her stand… he put one of her leg on stool. She looked down at his tool… it was huge.. she place her hand and grab it, she pulled him towards him and place it on her pussy lips and started fucking him.

Both of them place their hand on each others ass and pushing their ass to match the thrust and above kissing each other… after 5 min she again reach to pick and ready to explode she bit his lips and with loud moan she came and came… he was also about to reach but he took rest.

He again started fundling and playing with her boobs… this time she is tired and he knew that she might not co -oeprate so he turn her around, places both of his hand on stool and move inside her..

He grabbed her hair and started fucking her.. in between he is slapping on her ass… making her scream…..  he made her ass cheeks red and his fucking is destroying her pussy.. she is feeling out of the world.
He pulled more her towards her now she is standing curving her ass and rest body is straight… he grabbed both of her boobs and started pressing them.. he pinched her nipple to extend she can buy it…

Though she was tired but his work made her arouse and taking her to highest level of peak she ever reached in her life.  Tanya started moaning again and moving her ass on his crotch.

Vishal :-- You enjoying it… hmm.. he pushed her upper body down and started slapping her ass… its with every slap her ass cheeks are vibrating and turning red. Vishal grabbed her hair and asked her look in mirror in front of her.. she is getting banged from behind, her boobs are moving with each thrust, she can see a tall handsome guy ramming her.. it reminded her some thing.. about her past… about her boyfriend… she closed her eyes and image of her boyfriend started flashing infront of her ….

After so many years she missing him, she wanted her boyfriend back into her life… Her boyfriend wanted her to forget every thing which happened to their life and get marry to him but she knew that what every happened will not let her married life getting success, 1 mistake ruined her life and her boyfriend’s as well as still he is waiting for her.

Though she is under influence of alcohol, though she is getting fucked by some one she never in her life met, but still her body, her mind is reminding her about her past, about her boyfriend to whom she ever loved. He use to fuck her like this only.. he would love to fuck her from behind and let her see from mirror how he is ramming her.

She opened her eyes and found his boyfriend there ramming her from behind.. she is under influence of alcohol so her imagination and reality not making any difference. From her she is getting fucked by her love..

Tanya :-- ahhh baby… I waited for so long for… you… ahhhh… common … take your darling the way you want, as always fuck me …. IIIII LLLLLLovvveeee Uuuuuuu…babyyyyy.

Vishal ;-- yes baby… I love taking you from behind… look at your ass….. ahhhh any one will get mad …..

Vishal started slapping her ass cheeks again… he got more aroused with her statements. and started thrusting deeper…

Tanya :-- yeah… take mee… hit mee…. As always…. I know… you like hitting me there… hit meee… make them all red… I love you…baby… I love it always when you do it….

Vishal got confused so was Anand…. Either of them not able to understand what she talking as vishal met her first time but either of them not able to understand that she is in her own virtual world were she is thinking about her boyfriend.

She sensed he about to come… as his dick became more stiff and his thrust are more faster and deeper…

Tanya :-- U coming my darling…. Please give it to me on my tits..fuck my this tits with your long dick as you always do it..she immedidately turn around and sat on stool and held him putting both of her hand on his ass and place his dick in between her cleavage..

She pressed her both boobs and and kept his dick in between it and started moving her boobs up and down and flicking her tongue on tips of his pennies.

With sudden change in her behaviour Anand and Vishal looking at her with shock, vishal loving every bit of acitivity she is doing on his dick and he is ready to explode…

Vishal :-- Baby… ahhhh… you are… soooooo gooodddddd… he held her head and move to his dic…. Take it … in you mouth… u know I love fukcing your mouth….

Tanya :-- oh baby… ahhhhh…give meee… she started sucking him, she is taking maximum length of his dick… and sucking it full heartly..

Vishal never in his life got such a mindblowing blow job… he look down… a fair tall girl taking his dick in her mouth… her lips are tightly wrapped around his shaft and moving her head to and fro.

He is about to burst so he pushed all length of his dick in her mouth and started ejecultaing in her mouth. Though she gaged but she looking in his yes as to make him feel good.

She making his lost lover to come back… she making him happy as she loved him more than anything in her life. But reality was different it was not her lost lover .. in reality she showered her love to some one who might be like him but its not him.

Vishal :-- ahhh… babes.. you are the hottest girl I ever fucked.. I like your energy and passion…

His dick still in her mouth she opened her eyes as realise difference in his voice and way he spoke… she opened her eyes and look to him… as soon as reality hit her ..tears roll down from her eyes… her lips which are tightly wrapped around his dick now left.. her mouth is open with shock and eyes are dripping with tears..

She ran towards bathroom and slam door behind her…

Vishal noticed change in her expression and her tears.. he felt bad… but he cound’t do anything but wear’s his cloth and moves out of room closing door behind him.

Anand was laying on bed and was not able to digest or not able to know what to do… he kept himself in bedself. He also notice her passion when vishal was fucking her.. it was when he asked her to see her on mirror she was not tanya she was behaving some thing different… she was lost in past.. she was missing some one to whom she badly loved.

Anand open the bathroom door which was not locked inside… she was there sitting on floor keeping her head on her knees.

Anand sat beside her…

Anand :-- you never shared about pain you are going through… why ??? am I not your friend ??

He put his hand under her chin and lifted her head….” Why… baby… I Love You.. and you hide it from me… “

Tanya started crying… she burred her face on his chest and started crying more

Anand roam his hand behind her and sooth her…

Anand lets go out..wash your face… he helped her stand and helped her wash her face and took her to bed and let her sleep beside him.

Anand :-- please… go to sleep and will talk about it tomorrow… don’t worry I am and will always there with you… don’t worry…

He don’t remembered for how long she was sobbing but he slept taking her to his embracement.
[+] 5 users Like talash23's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: U turn in Supriya's Life..Continue.. - by sunitawife30 - 13-04-2020, 11:32 AM
RE: U turn in Supriya's Life..Continue.. - by talash23 - 26-05-2020, 11:23 PM