Adultery Wonderfull Stories - All Types by V2356pogo (90 Stories)
My Mom begged him for help. Mani took a look at her and said, "Wow, I never imagined how sexy you are aunty?"

As she heard him she again started to struggle Mani took hold of her and Shani removed her gown. Now she was standing crying in her lacy bra and panties only trying to hide her nakedness with her hands.

Now they both started to squeeze her breasts and bums with their hands. Now she was struggling but not shouting for help. She might have realized that no one is coming to rescue her. They both were kissing and caressing her like greedy animals.

When Mani unhooked her bra and freed her breast from confinement, We all got astonished to see that her nipples were so hard and standing out. Mani suddenly said as he watched her nipples, "Wow, Shani she has started to enjoy this Yaar. See her nipples are erect."

Shani said, "I know Yaar, remove her panty and check her moist cunt out? She must be wet for our dicks yaar."

As Mani tried to full her panties down she squeezed her legs together but he removed it in a jiff. He held her panty and showed Shani a wet patch on her panty smilingly and said, "Ah ha Shani she wanted to be fucked yaar."

Now Mani opened her legs forcefully and opened her cunt lips with his finger. He rubbed her clit and pussy and informed us, "Yaar the bitch not just wet but she's drenched . . . Look." As he said that he pulled his fingers out of her pussy making a string of her fluids.

Shani then pinned her on the sofa and Mani immediately removed his clothes. His cock was already erected and hard. He rubbed his dick on my step mom's moist cunt and started to insert his tool in my Mom's cunt. Just in few strokes he started to fuck my mom like a hungry dog.

My step Mom's cries were now changed into moans. Shani now released her and started to remove his clothes. After removing her clothes he started to suck her breasts and hardened nipples.

Mani fucked my Mom's pussy for 15 minutes then ejaculated his cum inside my mom's cunt. He asked Shani then to enjoy with this hot bitch. He turned my mom and started to fuck her in doogy style. My Mom was now moaning in pain and pleasure. After giving her thorough fuck, Shani also filled her cunt with his cum. After he withdrew his cock from her pussy she collapsed on the sofa and started to cry again. They both laughed at her and kissed her than than thanked her for the nick time. They helped her to stand on her feet and took her to the bath room and gave her a bath.

They came out naked after having bath with my mom put their clothes on and came to my room like conquerors. We all started to laugh and discussed the revenge. After half an hour my room's door opened and we saw my mom standing there. She was now putting on some light makeup and wearing her silk gown, which opens from the front, only covering her breasts and cunt.

She looked at us silently for a few moments then came straight to us and said, "Now it's my turn to take revenge."

We looked at each other and then at her silently. She slowly dropped her gown on the carpet standing naked in front of us and said, "I want all three of you to fuck me when ever I want and if you refuses I straight away go to tell your father."

She went straight to my bed lied down over, opened her legs and said, "Fuck this horny bitch Sagar."

As we heard this my friends threw me on my step mom by saying "Now you deserve to satisfy this bitch."

From that day on we fucked her almost every night and enjoy every moment with her.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wonderfull Stories - All Types by V2356pogo - by sarit11 - 26-05-2020, 07:24 PM