Adultery Wonderfull Stories - All Types by V2356pogo (90 Stories)
60 Milk

My sister was very beautiful after her childbirth. She was very big now. She was looking plump and looking like Kate Winslet of Hollywood. It was when I went my sister's husband was going for a business Tour. He told he is unfortunate that he have to leave and he asked me to stay with sister for one month, so that I can help her in keeping the baby. My sister was also relieved when she saw me.

At the age of 18, starting of adolescence I was eagerly watching my sister. Now my hormones have started working and I was seeing my sister in new manner. My sister had good breasts. My sister's boobs were very big that her blouse could not hold them and utmost they were showing their cleavage. Since My sister was feeding her baby, she was having big tits I think is full of milk. Her boobs I are like ripe mangoes.

Also my sister has a very good backside too. Her buttocks were like water melons. While my elder sister was walking I can see her big globes of flesh giggle under her dress. They are very big so that it can be used as pillows.

Since my brother in law went out my sister and I alone I was getting bored. I told sister and she told "don't worry brother I will entertain you as you like." I can't understand her words.

Sister told that mom had told over phone about my visit and mom insisted me to study my lessons. So, sister advised me to study my lessons. I was studying biology about female anatomy. I can't understand anything. I asked this to my sister to help me.

She asked me if I had seen any women nude. I said "no sister. " She told "so you don't know anything about female anatomy, and want it to be taught. "She asked "do you want to see from sister?." I said "yes sister."

O. K. then I will teach you about a female's body. She told first that a female's body is like a luxury car. First my sister removed her saree palloo and showed her boobs, which are very well packed, in her blouse. Showing her cleavage she told this is front BANNET of your sister. A female is rated by this part.

Then she removed the blouse and I was seeing my own sister's breasts in her lace bra, which showed her beautiful pink nipples. My heart was pounding and I was astonished by the size of my own sister's milk jugs. She then asked me to remove her bra hooks. MY hands were shivering when I touched my sister's bra hooks; somehow I managed to remove, now my sexy sister turned around to show her amorous assets to her brother. Wow! What a site for this brother to view his own sister's white fruits. Now for explaining my sister told that these are called tits of a woman, they also call them as boobs, breasts. This part is equal to HORN of a car.

Then she showed the pink nipples and said this is a your sister’s nipple and this is where all human beings have their first breakfast. Telling that she slowly pressed her nipples gently and small white fluid came. She told it is your sister's milk and you can have some after your lessons are over. She told this part is equal to HEAD LIGHTS of a car.

She asked now "brother do you know that every women in earth, including your mom and sister have three under them. "I said "no sister." She then said every girl's body has three holy holes. Saying this she removed her skirt and then asked me to remove her panties. I removed my sister's panties with great interest. Now for god's sake; I was in front of a fully naked grown up women (Ripe women) that too my own sister. I can't believe my eyes. What a beauty? Sister was big and huge, she had the best ass and boobs in world. Now sister sat in bed and opened her legs wide enough to show me every details of her anatomy. She asked me to come closer.

horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wonderfull Stories - All Types by V2356pogo - by sarit11 - 26-05-2020, 07:21 PM