Adultery Wonderfull Stories - All Types by V2356pogo (90 Stories)
 I took Sonia in my arms again and kissed her lips. We both turned to our sides facing each other wrapped in a tight embraced. Out lips were locked and our tongues were moving in a frenzy. I could feel Sonia’s breast press on my chest as I ran my hand up and down her back.

In the calm of the moment, I slide my entire middle finger into her wet pussy and opened my both and started to suck her breast hard. The sudden change made Sonia groan and pulled me in closer to her. My cock was started to get hard and in out position started touching her thigh. Sonia reached down and held and started stoking in. We were both a tangle of arms each pleasure the other. Sonia pussy was very wet and my finger was making sucking noises and it went in and out.

Sonia broke our embrace and turned on her back. “Fuck me! My pussy is aching for you.” I got up and reached for the condom. Sonia held my hand.

“Not tonight, I want you bare, hot and horny. That’s your surprise”

“Are you sure, you’re not on pills” I said in a surprise

“I start my period in a day or two, so I know I’m safe.” She said “this is the best time. I want to feel your cock in me. No barrier, skin to skin! I want to feel the real you!”

“Oh don’t tease me, just put it in. But glow slow, I want to savor every second” She pleaded.

I aimed my cock to her now open pussy and gently slid the head in. I was in heaven. I gently slide a little more of my cock in. Her pussy felt like silk wrapped around my bare cock. The velvety wetness was arousing me even more, making me harder than I though possible. The more I went in the harder I got.

“Oh baby, that feel so good!” Sonia moaned

“I love this” I whispered. “I’m in heaven. Your pussy is making me go even crazier for you.”

I slide my cock all the way in and I lowered myself on Sonia. Neither of us moved for a while. Both just lost in the higher plane of lust we were both experiencing. This was sex! I slowly started moving my cock back and forth and each movement was sending sparks of pleasure in my groin. Sonia starting scratching my back with her nails.

“Fuck me baby, with that cock! Ram me like the animal you are!” She grunted

“Squeeze my ass!” she said

Sonia was delirious, moving her head back and forth, grunting in coherently. Reach reached between her legs and started rubbing her clit with her fingers. Seeing this I started ramming her faster.

“Fuck!” she said “I’m gonna cum!”

Sonia squeezed her legs together making her pussy tight as she came and arched her back. I fucked her though her orgasm, but I was a wild animal now caring only about my lust, and I pulled out my very wet cock, and pushed the head into her asshole. Her pussy had made the asshole very wet to it went it, but Sonia wasn’t ready.

“Aaooowww” she almost screamed

“Yea baby, I’m gonna fuck your ass now with my hard cock” I panted.

Sweat was now pouring from my brow as I managed to get my whole cock in. I knew she was probably sore from last night but I had become selfish. I wanted to fuck that ass, and I wanted to cum. I was very horny and about to blow my load. I kept feet on my shoulders and shoved my cock in all the way.

Sonia bit her lip and stopped from screaming. I fucked her ass back and forth and after a few strokes came in her ass. I blew load after load in her ass. And then slowly pulled out leaving my cum inside her. I lay next to her and she hugged me again.

“You are my world” She whispered.

“You have given me more than I could have asked for” I said. “I’m sorry I kinda lost my mind there.”

“You’re apologizing because I made you horny? That was probably the best compliment you could have given me” she said

“I’ll never understand women!” I said after being confused for a few moments.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wonderfull Stories - All Types by V2356pogo - by sarit11 - 26-05-2020, 07:19 PM