Adultery Wonderfull Stories - All Types by V2356pogo (90 Stories)
Finger fucking her pussy and pressing on her clit with the heel of my hand was causing having a seriously arousing affect on Sonia and I knew that if I kept it up, she would cum. This was a deliciously devilish idea for me to see how she would react while cumming.

As much as I could I picked up my finger fucking speed. I slipped in another finger and alternately massaged her spot with the fingers. Sonia was now pushing on my fingers in subtle movements and had started pulsing my cock faster. I was leaking precum and was glad I was wearing a dark colored sweat pants. Feeling the pre-cum on her hands Sonia rubbed it all over the cock head with her fingers and also a bit on the shaft. This gave her a little more mobility and she started moving her hand up and down in slow strokes. This was going to get very interesting as I too was getting very aroused.

Sonia squeezed my hard cock as she came while the other hand gripped the top of her raised knee. I was amazed at her composure but she was cumming over my fingers. I placed my hand over her hole and could feel it contracting to my touch. As the wave of pleasure passed over her, Sonia breathe in a sigh on pleasure. I pulled my hand out and licked it clean. Sonia looked and smiled

“Your turn!” she whispered

“I’ll make a mess” I replied back

“Don’t care” she said. With that she turned her head back and started to move finger up and down my shaft again. I was rock hard and under normal circumstances would have cum already. But the short movements were more of a tease brining me to the brink but not quite there. I was release pre-cum almost continuously and by now Sonia’s fingers were covered along with my shaft with it. She was moved her fingers more, sliding them up to my cock head and half way down the shaft. Sensing my reactions, she focused her fingers right below the head and rubbing it in slowly twisting motions moving her hand to the top of my cock and back. I could now feel my balls started to hurt with the buildup and a moments later came in my boxers and on Sonia’s hand. I came in spurts and Sonia cupped her hand over my cock head trying to catch some of it. Once I was done cumming, she pulled her hand out, and just like I had done, licked her hand clean!

“Well I had a nice time” Sonia said.

“Really?” said Neha, “I didn’t like it much, was OK?”

“Yea, thought was kinda slow too.” Added Preeti. “What did you like about it” She asked Sonia

“The climax” she said smiling. I smiled too recognizing the double meaning.

We went home and had dinner with the leftovers from lunch. I had changed to a fresh pair of boxers as soon as I got home. The rest of the evening was pleasant with us chatting about ar family with Neha and Preeti and getting to know more about them. Once again we chatted till past midnight, when it was time for bed.

“So you heading out again tonight?” Neha asked.

“Yea I’ll go out for a little bit. I’m noctournal. After all this is my last night here, have to make the most of it” I said. I had a feeling Neha would have liked a late night visit too after the enjoyment from the dance floor, but I wasn’t here for her and I didn’t want to add any complications between her and Sonia. If anything was to happen, I would have to talk to Sonia first and as Neha was Sonia’s friend first and a sizzlingly hot chick second!

Anyway, after the customary good nights the girls went back to their respectiveroom and I went to the bathroom to freshen-up and changed again for the night. Neha’s light was still on so I waited another half an hour watching TV. Finally after the light was off, I tip toed into Sonia’s room and locked her door. Sonia was waiting under the covers wearing a long t-shirt. Apparently she didn’t want to wait this long naked.

Not wanting to waist time, as soon as I locked the door, Sonia threw the covers off her and took off her t0shirt. Following her lead, I too got naked and literary jumped into the bed with her. Pulled her on top of me and hugged with and give her a very hot and passionate kiss.

“hmmm, your certainly in the mood!” Sonia said

“I still haven’t come down from the theatre high! How did you ever get that idea? And What planning, I’m seriously impressed here! Don’t get me wrong but you have bigger balls that I do. You roommates were right next to you!” I went on.

“I’ve always wanted to do something in public with you. This was such a turn on, I was surprised how turned on I was.” Sonia replied grinning

“Well a little warning or heads-up would have been great. “ I said

“What’s the fun in that? The look on your face was priceless” she giggled

“You are the best!” I said

“Yea I know” she smirked “and I have one more surprise for you.”

“What?” I asked eagerly

“You’ll know in due time, right now I want some loving” we said invitingly
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wonderfull Stories - All Types by V2356pogo - by sarit11 - 26-05-2020, 07:18 PM