Adultery Wonderfull Stories - All Types by V2356pogo (90 Stories)
59 Weekend - Part II

I was woken up Sunday morning with a familiar pleasuring sensation that at first made me think I was dreaming it. As I started coming to my senses, the pleasure started intensifying rather than decreasing as it happens when one wakes from such wet dreams. Suddenly in an instant I realized what was happening, and opened my eyes. I looked down to see Sonia sucking my morning wood with vigor. Before the first moan escaped my lips, I realized the reality of the situation.

“Roommates?” I whispered.

“They’re out” she winked and continued to suck my cock.

“Oh what a way to wake up” I moaned “Come on baby, let me not be too selfish”

Sonia smiled and said “see, that’s why I love you, you’re so giving”.

“Yea sure” I quipped back and said crudely “Now hurry up and place that pussy on my face”

I ran the tip of my tongue up and down her pussy, slowly collecting her tangy juices on my tongue. She was already wet and it was obvious she had woken up horny. Moving my tongue further up and slowly licked her recently fucked asshole thinking of how much I had enjoyed ramming my cock in and out of it just a few hours earlier. Remembering how Sonia’s body has withered in pleasure as her barely stifled moans escaped from her throat at every hump, and how she had milked my cock completely dry with her virgin ass causing my balls to ache with pleasure.

I moved my tongue down her slit and flicked the tip on my tongue on her clit. Sonia twitched her pussy and sucked me just a bit harder at that. I made my lips into an O and placed them over her clit. I started to suck on her clit and slicked my tongue on it in a circular motion around it. Sonia started to push her pussy into my face, so I started to rub my nose on her slit as I continued feasting on the slit. I was massaging her ass with my hands and rubbing my finger tips on her asshole. I knew she would still be sore so I gently rubbed without penetrating.

I stiffened my tongue and plunged it into her wet pussy as much as it would go. I brought my hand down and started to rub her clit with my thumb as I fucked her pussy with my tongue. I could feel the clit swelling and her lips were getting puffy. I brought my tongue back to her clit and slid finger into her pussy. I moved it in and out in short stroked and licked her clit with circular motions with my tongue. this started to get her close so Sonia just started sucking my dick and pumping the shaft faster. The intensity with which my balls started tightening was amazing and within a few minutes came in her mouth. I grunted and bucked my hips trying to push more of my dick in her mouth. Sonia held my dick firm, and sucked my off, swallowing every drop. Not to be out down, I continued the oral ravage on her pussy and a moment later Sonia too came. She pushed off from me dick and completely sat on my face as she came grinding her clit on my mouth. I held my breath for as long as I could, and as soon as she was done cumming, I move her off to gasp for breath.

“Wow!” I said, breathing hard. “Now that’s what I call refreshing”

“You’re telling me” Sonia replied. “I think I can skip breakfast after a load like that.” We both laughed.

“Thanks” I said and meant it “for this and for last night”. Sonia just placed her finger on my lips and said

“Shhhhhh. This weekend is not about sorry or thank you. It’s about us and how much we can enjoy with each other”. I just smiled “We better get cleaned up; Preeti is at the Temple and should be back soon. Neha hasn’t come in yet; she called and said will be back in a hour.”

“So you timed it perfectly, you naughty girl!” I teased

“You’re not the only one with a devilish mind you know” she said with a twinkle in her eyes, and then left for her room to get ready.

By the time I had showered and gotten ready, both Preeti and Neha were back. Since it was a Sunday I decided to be casual and dressed in a t shirt and loose sweat pants. We decided to spend the afternoon at home and then catch a movie later in the evening. Sonia had already gotten ready by then and taking the casual route as well was wearing a black t-shirt with a full length skirt. Neha was still in her shower and Preeti was dressed in a shalwar kameez and was reading a magazine on the couch. Neha joined some time later wearing an outfit similar to Sonia’s with the exception that she was wearing a shirt that was tied at her waist. Since we were spending the afternoon at home, Sonia and I decided to cook the lunch.

“I’m going to delight you guys with my culinary skills.” I said

“You’re a man of many talents aren’t you?” Said Neha. “Last night it was dancing, today it’s cooking?”

“You liked the dance last night?” I said in a teasing tone. “Seems liked you really Enjoyed yourself”

horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wonderfull Stories - All Types by V2356pogo - by sarit11 - 26-05-2020, 07:16 PM