Adultery Wonderfull Stories - All Types by V2356pogo (90 Stories)
 I moved down to her well sculpted calves rubbing both at the same time gently kneading the flesh. Once the back side of her body was oiled, I went back up to her back and started to massage her back again. Moving down to her bed and held each butt in each hand and gently caressed it and feeling Sonia relax even more. Needless to say I was very horny and my dick was now straining to get out of my boxers.

After I had massaged both her legs for a little while longer and then asked her to flip over.

“Something new” She asked.

“Fully body massage’ I winked

Sonia complied and turned over. She saw my hard dick and just smiled with a glint in the eyes, but didn’t do anything about it. Sonia looked even more tempting lying naked in front of me but I was patient still. I oiled my hands again and gently rubbed her upper chest and shoulders. Sonia had closed her eyes as I ran my fingers up the sides of her neck. Moving my finger down I ran my fingers on her prominent collar bones and up her shoulders.

I gently massaged her right arm oiling it completely and I moved down to her hand. I gently rubbed each finger and rubbing her palm with my fingers.

“That feels good” Sonia whispered.

“Shhhhhhh” I said. “Just relax”

I massaged her fingers individually and kneaded her palm feeling her arms go limp out of relaxations. I placed her hand back down and moved to the other arm. I rubbed the other one the same way, feeling Sonia relax even more.

I re-oiled my hands and then mobbed back to her chest. I placed each hand on the sides of her breasts and made slow circular motions around them. Then I slowly teasingly moved my hand up her breasts oiling them. I could see her nipples starting to harden even before I touched them. Not wanted to tease her too much, I gently rubbed my oily hand on her nipples and slowly massed her breasts. Sonia moaned again and as I pinched her nipples with my thumb and forefinger and slowly rolled her nipples. I cupped her breasts again and gently nipples them as mi moved my hands up and slow twisting motions.

“Ohhhh yea baby.” She murmured

I could see her breasts start to get a bit redder and swell a bit. The bite markes were more prominent on her fair skin than last night. Sonia was getting aroused. Great! I let go of her breasts and moved my hands down her flat tummy. Oiling it was an extreme pleasure. I admire Sonia’s dedication to her figure and her tummy made it evident how much she worked at it.

I oiled the top of the right thigh and this time Sonia spread her legs on her own allowing me easier access to her inner thigh. As I rubbed that area I could feel the heat of her pussy. As Sonia spread her legs move I could see she was wet already, and starting to form small droplets of juices that were almost seeping down to her asshole. Smiling to my self I rub the whole leg, down to her foot. I rubbing the other leg also, spending more time and required on her inner thigh enjoying watching Sonia’s wet pussy get even wetter.

Sonia’s oily body looked mouth watering in the candle light and at that moment I knew the massage was over and it was time to play, so I oiled two of my fingers and gently start to rub her now extremely wet pussy.

“Ohhhh! Rub my pussy, it’s so wet for you” she groaned in a state of extremely arousal.

I started to rub my oily finger up and down her slit. Sonia pulled in her legs and dropped her knees on either side, opening her pussy completely for me. I rubbed my finger tip on her clit causing Sonia to arch her up. I slowly inserted a finger in and it slid in very easily. So slid another finger in and gently started to move my finger’s in and out as I rubbed her clit with my thumb. Sonia was getting very aroused.

“Oh fuck, I’m so hot”

I gently bent by fingers and started to rub the fleshy bump inside her pussy and her clit at the same time. Sonia bucked her hips more. The more I rubbed the more she squired. So started to rub her breasts with her hands and pinch her own nipples and I continued to rub her pussy.

“Fuck my pussy now” She suddenly said urgently. “I want that dick! Put it in me! Fuck me with it please”

I immediate stripped, rolled the condom on my already throbbing dick and immediate plunged in her wet pussy. Sonia was overflowing with wetness and within a minute of my pumping she wrapped her legs around me and started to pull by butt in.

“Oh fuck…I’m cumiing!!!!!!” she moaned. Sonia squeezed the breasts hard, arched her back and wrapped her legs around my waist so hard it made it almost impossible to continue humping!

“Oh wow!” She said. I continued to slowly hump her pussy as I was still very horny and very hard.

horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wonderfull Stories - All Types by V2356pogo - by sarit11 - 26-05-2020, 07:10 PM