Adultery Wonderfull Stories - All Types by V2356pogo (90 Stories)
Half an hour later we walked out of the club to call it a night. We walked back to the restaurant to pick up the cars. Preeti and Sonia got in the Car with me, but Neha decided that she was going to go with Sameer and continue her night out.

“Do you have your keys?” Preeti asked

“No, don’t worry, I’ll just come in the morning.” Neha replied

I didn’t argue at all, since it meant a bit more freedom for me. I was sorry Preeti wasn’t going too. Rohit said his good byes as well, and the cars left the lot.

The walk back to the cars, and the drive home as allowed me and Sonia to calm down a little, so one we got home, we sat again a bit winding down from the night. Sonia brought my bedding out and set up the couch again. Preeti said that she had a bit too much to drink so she called it a night and then went to her room. Sonia went to the bathrooms and I changed into my boxers and t-shirt again. Sonia came out and gave me the teasing look as she went to her room. Five minutes later Preeti’s bedroom light was turned off. I waited five more minutes and then went to Sonia’s room.

Sonia was lying on the bed, wearing her black negligee I had given her last night. The candles were already lit and Kenny G was already starting to create the mood in the stereo. I locked the door, took off my t-shirt and sat on the edge of her bed on her side. Both Sonia and I take pride in our bodies as we work very hard to maintain them. Countless hours in the gym and healthy diets for the most part definitely have an advantage. To look at someone and immediately be attracted with the biggest turn on any person can feel and also the biggest compliment anyone can give to their lover.

Sonia ran fingertips over my chest without saying anything but had a look that told me she was thinking about something.

“So what’s on your mind” I asked

“Do you remember the first time we were together?” She asked

“Of course”

“Do you remember what brought us so close?” she continued

“You mean other than our unchecked attraction to each other?” I guessed

“You know what I mean?” She eyed me

“The back massages” I said

“Yes” She said. “I’d like to re-live that and experience it again. I want to feel the anticipation of that first time again. To have the same desire and anxiety”

“But we have already made love countless time, and had sex even more times” I said

“Nice distinctions” she said. “You don’t have to worry about that, but will you give me a massage tonight?”

“Of course” I replied. “But may I suggest an improvement over last time?”

“Sure”

I went to her dressing table, and picked up a bottle of baby oil.

“Perfect” she said. Sonia opened her dressed and brought out a long beach towel and spread it on her bed. Then she took off her negligee and for the first time after walking in I noticed that she wasn’t wearing any panties. I looked at her quizzically.

“You take them off in a hurry. So why bother?” She shrugged. She had a point!

Sonia got naked and lay on her stomach on the towel; I took a moment to admire her nubile body, the arch of the back and of course the curve of her perfectly shaped ass. I knew this was going to be a fun night as well.

I poured some oil on the palm and gently rubbed my hands together and placed them on Sonia’s back. Sonia took a deep breath. As I started to rub the oil on her back I could feel her exhale and start to relax. I oiled her upper back first and then slowly moved to her shoulders gently massaging her tensions away. I made slow circular motions over her back as I brought my hands down her back again to her lower back.

Once her back was oiled, I poured more oil on my palm and rubbed the oil on her inviting ass. Rubbing her ass with the oil gave me an instant hard-on, and as I kneaded her butt with my fingers, Sonia gently let out a sigh of contentment. I rubbed the outside of her ass and then ran a finger on her crack oiling it down to her asshole a little. Sonia’s asshole twitched on contact with my oiling finger. Cute.

I oiled my hands again and moved down her right thigh, applying gentle pressure to ease her muscles into relaxations. Sonia has very toned legs so it was a pleasure to be massaging them. As I rubbed her thigh, I gently spread her legs wider apart to be able to oil her inner thighs thoroughly. I could see Sonia’s pussy clearly, and it took all my self control to start rubbing, licking, sucking and fucking that gorgeous pussy! Patience was the key right now, and I knew I would be well rewarded for it. I could feel her pussy warmed every time my hand got close to it. I moved from one leg to the other and both thighs equally.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wonderfull Stories - All Types by V2356pogo - by sarit11 - 26-05-2020, 07:09 PM