Adultery Wonderfull Stories - All Types by V2356pogo (90 Stories)
58 Weekend - I

I woke up Saturday morning around 11 and the girls were already up. As I was getting out of the shower, I ran into Preeti.

“So what time did you get in last night?” she asked

“Around 6 this morning” I lied

“Wow, you had along night!” she exclaimed, as we walked back to the living room where Neha and Sonia were reading the morning paper.

“Yea” I grinned. “I had to make up for lost time.” I noticed that Sonia had a slight smile on the face. Before Neha and Preeti could guess on my meaning I added “I had a lot of hangouts to cover. I even met a couple of old friends and juniors.”

“Hope you weren’t too naughty” Quipped Neha

“Oh just enough to be fun, and not enough to get in trouble” I smiled back.

“Still the same” laughed Sonia keeping up her act. “You never could give a straight answer.”

“What’s fun in that?” I shot back. “It’s still the reason I like to smile a lot. Makes people wonder what I‘m up to” I said with a Devilish grin.

“So what’s your plan today Mr. Hot shot” asked Sonia.

“Well I though we could get something to eat and then I wanted to meet a couple of my Professors. I told them I would be in town. It won’t be too long.” I said

“Ok, that’s actually works well. I have to go to the office for a bit, so why not meet here in the evening and then let’s go to a club. You still like dancing don’t you? Sonia said

“You Dance?” Asked Preeti

“Absolutely! I can shake it with the best of them. I have moves that will make you drool.” I said with a cool and suave look.

“Well then, you better save a dance for me” Neha jumped in. “I’d like to see some of those moves for my self, and maybe you’ll be able to keep up with me.”

“Oh, looks like this is going to be an interesting night.” Preeti grinned

“You have no idea” I whispered under my breath to Sonia who was sitting next to me, but said aloud “those are the best kinds”.

So we had a quick brunch and I left. I spent the afternoon meeting a couple of my professors on campus and chatting with them, discussing their research, and going through their latest experiments and potential research papers. Although it was fun and interesting chatting with them, this was not the real reason I had come back to town this weekend and around 6 pm I decided it was time to head back.

When I got back, Sonia was home alone watching TV. She had got back half an hour prior to me and said that Preeti and Neha were at the gym and would be back in about half an hour. That’s all needed to hear and I sat on the couch next to her, took her in my arms and started to kiss her. This didn’t have the urgency of last night, but both of us didn’t mind. We just continue to kiss and “make-out” like two teenagers. I kept looking at her and kept marveling her every aspect of her. Her sparkling eyes, the button nose, her dimpled cheeks, her inviting lips and her soft chin.

I started to butterfly kiss her face and then kissed her lower lip and very tenderly nibbled at it. She started to rub her finger in my hair and neck. I kissed her neck and licked a trail from her neck to her exposed color bone then back again. I traced the curvature of her ear with the tip of my tongue and gently sucked on her ear lobe. Sonia started to breathe very heavily and I could see she was getting very aroused. I stopped kissing her and gave her a hug.

“Why did you stop?” She whispered

“I want you to want me tonight.” I whispered back

“I do want you.” She looked into my eyes

“I know, but I want each and every part of you to want me, to need me, to ache for me. So when we are together tonight, I want you to feel more pleasure that you could imagine. I want you feel that every aching moment we have been patiently apart these past months has been repaid, and I would love for you to need me with your soul” I said in earnest.

Sonia was silent for a moment. Then she said with a smile “you always did have a way with words. Ok, till tonight then.”

“Oh, one more thing,” She grinned “Neha thinks you are hot, so be ready for some serious moves in the dance floor”

“You gonna be Ok with that” I asked

“I know you’re coming to me tonight” She smiled. “So if Neha works your appetite up, then that good for me isn’t it!”

“Touché” I said.

horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wonderfull Stories - All Types by V2356pogo - by sarit11 - 26-05-2020, 07:06 PM