Adultery Wonderfull Stories - All Types by V2356pogo (90 Stories)
 I slapped on her both cheeks ,"please ont do any thing.......... aaah " she cried in pain." i laughed like a villain "no i will not do anty thing but give me youself ......saying this i strted rubbing her lips, she tried to push me, remember she is tall and strong but i gave her big blow once again to her head, she started crying......""eddi polayidichi ente kude kidanno allangigal pootil njan karpooram kathikkum"(bitch sleep with me or i will burn agarbathi in your pussy) i shouted in local language. She was crying but passion rulled me her posture standing trying to cover her breast made me crazy, i slapped her, took a small pen knife from my ppocket i struck her with it across shoulder causindg a small blood , fear ruled her as she realised i may tore her apart , " i will do any thing pleae dont kill me " i am excited it was 8 p.m , i wnt to be safe so i took my mobile which had a feeble coverage, " call your dad and say that you will be staying in my friends residence and you will return in morning'.she did exactly wt i told. Her breast fell and rise along with her sppech.again i could feel my eretion. First i want to see a lady nude. Before doing any thing, "dont u feel ashamed " while she returned the phone " nothing extra wt u r hus does to u may be better than it i replied: now take your blouase i ordered " she took it i could see reddish over crowded boobs trying to pounce out of her black bra i went forward and kidssed her boobs and screwsd it "ahaaaa " she cried with pain but her pain was my pleasure.

I twitched nipple, take your bra hook isaide, her bra was released andi could see two golden gloes, with large aerolas, i strted lickingcit like , at first she was not enjoying later she also reponded by saying "uhh;;;;;ummmmm.......ahhhhh.....more" i encircled her nipples which hhas become hardened i sucked,nibbled and cupped her boobs fo another hslf an hour,now even she started enjoying and giggling.please some more she begged , i licked the small wound which i created. On which she moaned then i moved into her abdommen area aline of blue hairs lined upto navel,her abdomen is flat with a large navel, i kissed it soaked with saliva then put my rod into it and stroked. Again her breast were taut and i started nibbling it again, i undid her petticoat and pantie,she had pussy tight with pubic hairs , it was almost wet , istarted licking it wildly, i drank all her juices , i nseted my finger and made too and fro motion she moaned " addddi adddiiii ........asssssss..........addddi........haapppaaaa"then slowly i entered my rod her pussy was realy tight so that it will not allow my rod so i pushed my cock slowly "aaa aaaaaa vedinnikunnooooooit pains) she cried , "please take it out, but to be honest once my rod is awakened even god casnnot take it back,

i started more and forcing her cries also increase which seemed to be song of sex" i made humpty no of strokes at last i could she saying "fuck me more .....more" iexploded in her after twenty minutes. I rolled from her she started to get up but this time really nude , and her ass facing me . The ass which made me all evil my tool again erected i caught her from behind and squeezed her boobs. "no no i allowed you once " she said " i sealed her lips with my kiss , she also responded i kissed her for another ten minutes, then i started rubbing her ass cheeks , i forced her to stand on four legs ," oh no it will opain, even my hubby had not done it please,,,," but my wicked mind was not hearing it i spanked her ass andstarted licking it. the smell of her shit made me crazy i licked and licked , then i started finger fucking her ass .oh no she squealed in pain"

but i slowly entered her ass "ahhhhhh .......ammma....... Viduda ......., but ny tool was working rapidly' many times i made long and deep strokes at last she fainted due to pain. I pissed on her face. Made her stand but she fell down due to pain in her ass . But she said she enjoyed it. So i again tried her ass though pained she enjoyed it this time but i could feel blood oozing out of her ass, "i broke your ass i laughed . I fucked her many times that nightmany times.

horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wonderfull Stories - All Types by V2356pogo - by sarit11 - 26-05-2020, 07:00 PM