Adultery Wonderfull Stories - All Types by V2356pogo (90 Stories)
57 Ass

She was earlier in maharashtra with her husband who is a sales executive in alarge mnc.they lived a happy life and gifted with a son .however since last two years she lives with her mother due to sudden demise of her sister, she also take care of her sisters son she is a expeienced teacher . She liked me a lot as i was considered as an intelligent youth.i never had an intention of having sex with her but once while i was returning from badminton club i saw her in a tight churidar walking along with her mother.the rhythm of her sexy ass made me vey horny,i will get this women at any cost,i sweared.

i increased my frequency of my visit to their home.to my astonishment i found her to be very modern and sits cross legged, i peep in to her ass cleave without her notice.once she acknowledged but pretended not to mind. but later i discovered her to be utmost loyal to her hubby. things worked well as she decided to join for a msc (part time course in the university where iam working). In the first day of her class she asked for my companionship while returnig from class.that day it was heavy raining and the saree though not tansparent stuck to her body showing her structure which is like a "8".at that moment i got an erection but some how i managed to hide it by oushirting . By gods grace i am gifted with a 8 inch cock big enough to satisfy even the most sexiest whore.the buses to our area will be overcrowded so that she had no other go stand in front of me.

Her ass soft and big many time touchd my crotch and i was unable to controll my emotions. Even thogh i tried to suppress my feeling my boy was geting more naughty . As the time went on there was not even a single space in the bus so that my cousin has to lean her ass on my dick.so as to get potection from other naughty crowd. By this time i could feel my dick penetrated deep in to her saree creating a vibration, i could feel softness of her ass hole.she was helpless ,but her mind was revoltins sbut she had no other go but co operate with th me. Slowly i can feel the heat of her body from as and i slipped my hand into her peeticot and started caressing her dream asschheek she starte moaning , "not here we will get down.

She told. Next stop was a forest area so idecide d to get down , as soon as we got down she started trying for hher escape , she started to escape by running and yelling, sinnce it s raining and a forest area no one was there to help here,and moreover she does not know the place properly. More than that i am a badminton champion with powerful legs , i caught her by saree . she let her lose saree and again started to run but the human being in mye died and the devil came out. I made her faal by keeping legs across her.

horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wonderfull Stories - All Types by V2356pogo - by sarit11 - 26-05-2020, 06:58 PM