Adultery Wonderfull Stories - All Types by V2356pogo (90 Stories)
The best part I love in a woman's body is the boobs. Oh how I love to suck them,pinch them and bite them. I loved divya's boobs too coz it was under my hand only that she grew them to a big size. I began pressing her boobs over her dress and she was starting to breathe heavily. I also was working on her mouth and her face showering her with kisses over her face and sucking her earlobes. She found it erotic and began to beg for fucking. I was in no hurry and also I was more turned on coz Dinesh was there sleeping. It was so hot and stifling in the room that we started to sweat even though the fan was running full speed. My cock was already semi erect when divya started to stroke it through the thin material of my boxers. It grew in her hands like an antenna.

I began to shower her kisses on the back of her ear, neck and slowly worked my way to her buttons. I teased her at her cleavage with my tounge darting back and forth. I put drips of saliva on her boobs and was making it wet with my tounge over the bra. She was heaving her chest like anything. She was moaning for me to go for her boobs as she could not control her nipple erection. I wantedly teased her. She was like crazy and pressed my head forcibly into her boobs. I undid the clasp of her bra and set her melons free. Her nipples were like hard and standing out like twin towers. I hungrily settled on them like a child and began sucking on one and kneading the other.

She was in a state of ectasy. I began making circles over her breasts and began to pinch them as if they were some knobs of a radio. She was getting hornier by the minute. I was like getting more hard. Slowly I worked my way onto her navel while planting kisses all over. I moved to her night pant which came off in one fluid motion revealing her bare pussy which she had shaved especially for the occasion. It was dripping with pussy juice which looked inviting. I was really hungry for that and started to lick it slowly with my tongue working its way on her clit. She was arching her back to get more of my tounge inside her. I was getting excited more and more and began toungeing her more vigourously. I began to kiss her love holes and she gave an almighty shudder and squirted her pussy juices all over my face. I liked the taste of it and she was still not with it.

She took off from where she left off and began to suck my cock hungrily with a vengance. I was in a cloud of passion where i could feel heaven. She was extremely good with her tounge on my dick. I could scarcely believe what was happening. I came with reams of cum into her mouth. I could not control myself anylonger. I caught hold of her hair and threw her onto the bed.

She was momentarily stunned and was wondering what I was upto. I spread her legs forcibly and brought my cock near her pussy. She was still puzzled by my reaction and was wondering when i started to enter her. I began giving my 8 inch cock slow thrusts into her pussy.

I gradually increased the pace of my thrusts. We were both humping rhythmically as our bodies interwined with lust. I started to knead her breasts and pinch her nipples. She was getting more horny and i then began to slap on her ass cheeks making them red. She was itching to shout but she did not coz dinesh was sound asleep beside us. I was more intent on provoking her. I was still inside her when she rolled me over and came on top of me. I was caught completely by surprise by this. She began to jerk like hell on top of me and began to moan in a low voice. I closed my eyes and began to feel her nipples and satiate her deep thrusts and assaults on my cock. She by the time had moved her hands on my chest and began to caress the hair which was erotic and which turned me on. I felt her pussy tighten around my dick and at the same time felt my cock harden. We both came at the same time and it was one big hell. I loved it soo much.

We both relaxed for a moment and my cock was still inside her pussy. I was recounting the memories of the sex when I heard a tap on my shoulder. I turned to see to my horror my brother Dinesh standing over us fully awake...........
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wonderfull Stories - All Types by V2356pogo - by sarit11 - 26-05-2020, 06:45 PM