Adultery Wonderfull Stories - All Types by V2356pogo (90 Stories)
Divya came outside after 5 min looking fresh as a flower. She gave the nod and the wink to go inside and take bath. Dinesh made a move so as to get into the bathroom. I moved quickly and got inside before he did. I was surprised to see divya's clothes which she was wearing on the rack. I searched through it and came across her panty which was wet with pussy juice..I began to smell it and mannnnn it was heavenly. There was some juice leftover which I began to lick and then put it onto my dick and began to mastrubate on the panty. I began to imagine that it was my sister's cunt and sprayed my cum all over the panty. I still had a hard on while i was taking a shower.

I finished bath and changed into boxers and a t shirt. I came outside and divya went to take her clothes from inside. She was dressed in a pink colour night suit which suited her body perfectly. We goaded dinesh also to take a bath. He reluctantly agreed for that. I was beginnning to dislike dinesh coz he was taking his own time for everything. Once he slipped into the bathroom, Divya pounced on me from behind and began to press her boobs into my back and also pulled my boxers and undies down to stroke my cock. My dick responded to her magical touch and rose up.

I brought her down to my cock and she gave a quick blowjob. I was really getting horny by the time and could not resist myself. I caught her by the hair and pulled her mouth deeper into my cock. We heard the bathroom door click and within seconds i pulled up my boxers. I was unable to hide my erection, it was standing like a pole in my boxers. Fortunately Dinesh took no notice of that. Divya slipped into the bathroom and washed her mouth. Dinesh went outside to have a smoke and also to order dinner. Since we were not sure about how much time he would be away, I just started to fondle her boobs over her night suit and also wass thinking about how we would be able to fuck. Divya came up with a plan. I was to pretend that I was feeling sleepy and sleep off as for divya she would put some pills into dinesh food while he was not looking.

I was overjoyed and asked her to continue with that. Dinesh came back with our dinner. As according to the plan, I pretended that I was feeling sleepy and started to sleep. I went to the last bed and lay down. Divya began to chat with dinesh who said that he would also like to sleep as he had a heavy meal . Hearing this I was excited and also happy coz it was the moment I was waiting for. Five minuted passed and dinesh was soundly snoring. We made sure that he was asleep and began kissing passionately.

I slid my tongue into divya's mouth and envoloped her into a passionate embrace. I crushed her body into mine and she let a low moan of ectasy. She was like breathing heavily. I began pressing her boobs into my chest which was seperated by our clothing. We joined 2 of our beds together and began to kiss again.

horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wonderfull Stories - All Types by V2356pogo - by sarit11 - 26-05-2020, 06:44 PM