Adultery Shy housewife and secret cross dresser hubby
part 26... story continues...

she was screaming my live torturing to wasim and he waving said anu now priya proved her loyalties to my will by making you scream in pain amd her dedication towards me is now validated and from now i don't need to worry about her worshipping towards me saying he laughed and told me get ready and in an hour come to my place with her and yes my dear bitch you will be in saree as sissy and for priya she is not allowed to wear inners and make sure she gets perfectly ready for the party i organized for you bitches saying he hung up the call and priya holding her ears saying sorry dear but he make me dominate you and for his happiness i punished you and scolded you and torture you,hooe you won't mind.. 

i still shaking by the burning sissy hole and sore sissy dick with balls didn't dared to complain as i choose this life and now in return whatever comes i have to accept it and for shake of full filling my life as sissy i caress her sad face saying it's okay priya and kissing her lips said i love you... 

she smiles saying love you a lot started checking out her wardrobe ...

i keep rubbing ice on my burning destroyed scratched sissy hole and sore balls while she happily watching the series of saree for her to wear.... 

she finally showed me her light sade pink saree asking should i wear this one sis, i saw her shinning fave with her smile and said yes and she shows me the blouse which was low deep cut and two hooks behind exposing just not only her 60 percent cleavage but almost her back and the usual sleeveless one adding extra slutness ...

she get her petticoat and saying i think i should shave my armpits its not smooth look saying she started flashing me her sweating armpits which was nicely smooth but watching her armpits i can't stop myself and started licking saying let me make it soft for your rager and she laughed saying you always gets bitch whenever you see my armpits anu from the very first night you always licked me mad.... 

i almost eat her armpits nicely turned her on and make her sit on my face saying feed me your warm water my body is burning in pain she moaned saying drink my salty water anu saying she started peeing slowly in my dried throat and i felt alive drinking her urine and she feed me gently saying what you think anu, wasim will pimp me again, why he called us somewhere else, will he share me with several guys and make me bitch... 

her questions was unanswerable by me because i didn't know what he planned for us especially he asked me to come being sissy which was very outrageous for me ...

i said i don't know but assured her don't worry priya everything will be okay, i will be there with you saying i licked her nicely and asked priya do you want to go? 

she smiled saying off course honey we have to, don't you think we must obey him saying she touched her licked pussy and walked inside washroom to make her extra smooth and sexy while i laying thinking of what to wear and how to avoid the neighborhood from being caught ...

she called me anu come fast anu anu anu...

i walked slowly with pain in my ass saw her smiling saying please shave my ass hole it's hard for me to do by myself saying she handed me razor and she bends like bitch and stretches her ass cheeks saying careful ,i think i will loose this virgin hole tonight so i want it to be smooth saying she shows me how pathetic looser i became in her eyes and i cleaned her ass hole smooth and we showered together she cleaned my sissy hole nicely and said honey why don't you wear that red saree of mine it will be nice on your body saying she drying her body went outside while i walked behind her and she said sit here let me make you pretty anu.... 

she did my eyebrows eyeliner and foundation and lips turned into sexy petals of pink lips and she cared my neck and she pour nevia body lotion on my body saying this will keep your body extra soft and glowing and she said anu you must wear mangalsutr too as wasim is now your husband too saying she withdraw her mangalsutr from her sexy neck and put it on my neck saying i will wear the weeding night mangalsutr it's heavy and beautiful saying she put nice jumka in my ears and nice city necklace saying feel free to show what you really are my anu... 

she already make me look pretty and now i filled my hands with bangles and wore marriage rings in my fingers with a nice thin chain in my waist and the remaining chain was hanging between my ass cracking ,i put payal in my feet and walked away from mirror while she sat combing her hairs nicely making pony tail so if someone wants to grab her hairs while banging her he gets extra pleasure holding her hairs she make up herself gorgeous and she wore heavy mangalsurt with big jhumka and necklace and her waist chain was heavy silver with nice traditional payal and her navel ring was hanging down to her pussy walls which she said looks to long i said no when someone will actually notice the length he will try to roll in his dick and you enjoy tht she said you are bitch always thinking of extra pleasure saying she put small pendant in my navel and i wore red undergarments and she helped me with blouse saying anu don't you think you should have your own tailor for perfect fitting i said i will get one and she helped me with saree and i was ready ...

she rubbed her entire body along with her pussy and ass hole with lotion and spraying her jasmine deo in her underarms and her body prts she sprayed on me saying you are woman too... she wore the blouse and i knotted her hook behind and her cleavage was amazingly hot and exposing the entire hotness ...she watched in mirror saying anu i think if wasim squeezes a bit my nipples will get out from this blouse saying she blushed and wore petticoat and wrapped saree around her waist while navel chain was stuck in the knot of petticoat touching her pussy while she wear it lower exposing everything she can... 

she filled her hands with bangles and now she was looking newely wedded wife because of her appearance and mehndi ...she filled her mang with vermilion nicely showing she is married and her forehead was shining with big round bindi... 

her lips was red adding extra sexiness in her fair face and she put extra heels in her feet saying how's i look anu,i watched my own slut wife priya with open mouth saying hot as hell... 

she blushes saying you look so beautiful anu saying we waiting for call it's been around 8.30 evening and finally around 9 he called saying car is downstairs ...

i with the help of priya covered my face with scarf and we get in car and in between that light lots of horny eyes already licked our body with their dirty minds and watching them getting helpless watching us i felt horny ....

we sat in back and driver drove us towards highway ,i asked him where you taking us he said madam to our bosses farmhouse just few kilometers away from city...

wasim texted where are you bitches party is about to start send me selfies you both whores... 

we both send him selfie and he said good be here fast ...

car enter inside a gate where watchman opened the gate and there was huge space around and a big house was in middle where he stopped the car and we cme out and walked towards the door... 

we knocked the door and two young girls answer the door wearing bikini saying are you anu and priya, she nodded and they said follow me... 

well furnished house with nice attractive bar and lights,  as we walked we got inside hall where i saw six guys and one of them was my boss and wasim greeting priya holding her waist taking her away from me make her sit on the lap of my boss saying she is anu's wife a perfect obedient bitch of wasim and everyone shouted yeah nice sissy bitch and wasim said anu feel free saying he called the other two girls and make them sit in his lap and said anu your boss is my friend and thses are mine friends ...

today priya will experience her gangbang and these two girls and you will be waitress here as these two girls are also my bitches deflowered by me together and they submitted themselves in my feet and yes these girls also work for me in pleasuring my clients and their parents knocked them out from house but i nourishing them to be perfect whore and they already enjoyed gangbang and once priya gets her gangbang she will be working with thse girls and you will work from home with double pay saying he sent us inside kitchen ...

both girls were smiling saying your wife won't be able to walk for a week these guy are so bad they will make her scream whole night and make her holes sore and bloody and i heard them saying her ass hole is untouched so i am sure wasim will give it to you boss as he loves deflowering that hole very much and he will be brutal while getting inside her because he believes if his dick didn't get chafe he didn't get nice fuck... 

hearing those girls i started worrying what will happen to her when one of girl said don't worry they will give her a pill and she will beg for them to bang her because that pill will make her body so hot and her fire will destroy her own body which she will know tomorrow when she will find herself on bed of pain watching her ruined body and sore holes and deep red marks on her body because they will spank her bang her tie her and use her like doll as all six of them will gets exactly four rounds with her and theirs dick never satisfied until they cum fourth time... 

i was scared as hell hearing them and started chopping mutton into pieces while they getting ready to cook gravy and their sexy body shaking in beats that was playing in that room where priya was in the lap of my boss and other five were preparing to destroy her entire identity as simple shy housewife ...

those girls were talkative and being a girl between them i started getting to know them when she said i was deflowered by wasim when he promised me to help me from a mess and he ride me whole night in bloody bed where i fainted five times and other girl said i was with you bitch as when you fainted he deflowered me before waking you up saying they both started laughing and asked me how you been deflowered i told them i get dressed and sucked him hard and he deflowered me mercilessly with his thick monster they watched me saying aww what a sexy sissy he got who submitted her wife saying they laughed and teasing me... 

i heard chanting priya priya priya priya priya... i was eager to watch them but stucked in kitchen i was getting uneasy when girls said give me you phone and they connect my phone to the live cam saying we live here and can see everything ...

i saw priya standing and tip tip barsa pani song played she moves her booty on beats while everyone watching her dancing when my boss poured whisky on her boob's but she keep dancing shaking her huge tits and round cury ass along with her sexy waist... he wets her blouse making her nipples go visible for them and she knot her pallu exposing her tits nicely... 

my boss dancing with her while drinking neat from bottle and pouring more in her body and she responds like perfect bar dancer, those girls shouted they already gave her pill look how bold she is ,my boss spanking her sexy ass and she bends and let him spank while he enjoys the temperament of priya... i knew she won't stop until she is alive because her hunger for sex is already evoked by wasim in one night just not making her whore but a lady who can destroy her sissy husband's body to please someone whom she knew for a day and her devotion leads her to gangbang... 

my boss slowly touched her wet cleavage and pushed his finger inside her tits crak and tried to measure the depth and she was shaking her booty while he was measuring ...

everyone else watching drinking and smoking while my boss preparing his delicious dish of tonight ready for his hard on dick... 

he can't get to know the depth so he pulled and a top hook gets unhooked or i say she lost the hook forever as he pulled nicely ...

she closes her eyes shaking her body and waist and let him destroy her three hooks in a row and her cleavage was awww hot and sexy when he poked for depth he laughed saying oh its not deep now saying he buried his face between her gap and priya pushed his head in her boob's and he handed her the bottle and she pouring the drink on her neck and he licking from her flesh... 

my boss is eldest among them but nice tall and well build man and his personality can easily dominate anyone and now priya feed a monster who will soon make her scream so loud that entire staff working in campus will play with their dick thinking someone is having fun...

my boss got up licking her cleavage neck chin to her lips and hugged her tightly kissing her badly chewing her lips and rubbing his hard on in her waist around her navel and she simply wrapped him in her arms ...

a slow but inflammable fire was broken when he pulled her saree and it falls on ground and his tongue was exploring her mouth... 

he slowly pulled her petticoat knot but it got stucked he tried but failed to ooen when priya by herself opened it and enjoy the falling of her petticoat making her entire nude except one hook knoted blouse in her body and slowly his hands moved between her legs but he meets her navel chain and he slowly pulls and rubbed with chain between her legs.... 

to be continued....
[+] 1 user Likes kaushik02493's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shy housewife and secret cross dresser hubby - by kaushik02493 - 26-05-2020, 01:37 AM