Adultery Wonderfull Stories - All Types by V2356pogo (90 Stories)
15 Taking My Sister - PART II

"Nonononononononono," she said. "No, don't cum in me, I'm not on the pill, no Ben, don't, nonononono." She was almost incoherent. I had finished cumming, and pulled my cock out of her pussy. There was a little bit of blood, and a lot of cum. As I pulled out, a stream of cum flowed out, over her pussy lips and puddle on the sheet. Rachel was crying softly.

"Ben, how could you," she said. "How could you bang me and cum inside me?" Her face was buried in her pillow. I felt guilty, but as I stared at her back and ass, and watched my cum flow out of her, I realized that I would need to do this again.

We didn't do anything for the next month or so. Rachel didn't talk to me unless our parents were around, and event then she was very curt in her conversation. I was worried that our last encounter might push her over the edge, and she'd tell our parents. She'd lose her trust fund, but so would I. I didn't think that either of us wanted that.

One night, I went into the bathroom just after Rachel had come out of the shower. As I was taking a leak, I noticed a tampon wrapper in the garbage. I felt relieved, knowing that if she was having her period, she wasn't pregnant. After I finished peeing, my cock became hard as I thought about the last time. I grabbed my cock and jerked off in record time, shooting my cum into the toilet in less than a minute. I realized that I needed some more of my sister.

A few days later I saw my opportunity. Our parents were going to a gala dinner, and said they'd be home late. Even though neither one drank, they liked to dance and have a good time, and routinely would get home after midnight.

Rachel seemed to sense my mood, and after dinner, she sat on the couch and stared at the TV. She didn't even look at me when I sat down beside her. After about 5 minutes, she looked over. I smiled at her. Without a word, she reached over and unbuckled my belt. She tugged my jeans off, and my cock was standing at attention. I hadn't jerked off since the bathroom, so I was aching. She looked at me again as she wrapper her hand around my shaft.

I laid back and closed my eyes, savouring the feeling. Suddenly, her hand stopped, replaced by her mouth. She had never taken me in her mouth, and the feeling was unbelievable. She took the entire length of my shaft, and I felt my cock head hit the back of her throat. It was too much to handle, and I came right away. She grunted and swallowed as much as she could, but apparently my load was too big because some of it escaped and dripped down her chin. She held me in her mouth until I started to soften, the pulled back. She wiped her chin with her t-shirt and turned back towards the TV.

Rachel was wearing sweatpants and an old t-shirt, and I could tell she wasn't wearing a bra. I reached over and started to pull her t-shirt up. She pushed my hand away and pulled her shirt back down. This went on for a few minutes before she finally gave up. With an exasperated sigh, she sat forward and pulled her shirt over her head and threw it at me. Her tits were as gorgeous as ever, sitting pertly, nipples hardening in the air. I leaned over and took one of her nipples in my mouth. I felt her stiffen slightly, but she didn't try to push me away.

I kept licking and sucking her nipples and breasts. Rachel tried to pretend it wasn't affecting her, but after about ten minutes, she started to moan very quietly, and she would shift in her seat. I felt my cock getting hard again.

I moved to kneel in front of her. I reached up and pulled the drawstring on her pants. She was looking at me, half pleading to stop, and half pleading to keep going. I hooked my fingers into the waistband and pulled them off.

Her bald pussy was staring at me. I didn't waste any time, licking her slit top to bottom. I found her clit right away and started working on it. Rachel reacted immediately, groaning loudly and pushing her pussy towards me. I slid two fingers into her already wet cunt, and began fucking her. She was rapidly approaching the brink, and I didn't stop. I felt her muscles start to contract, and increased my efforts. She came with a scream, her thighs locking around my head. I slowed down as her orgasm subsided, but I didn't move.

My fingers were still inside her, and after about fifteen seconds, I slowly started moving them in and out. Rachel gasped. I gently licked her clit, and she jumped. I did it again, and she squirmed, trying to pull back. I put my other hand under her ass and pulled her forward.

I started slowly, and gradually got faster and faster. Rachel was enjoying it, moaning and squirming. I took one finger from my free hand and ran it around the outside of her cunt, getting it well lubricated. I placed the tip by her anus, and moved it in small circles. Rachel tensed, clenching both her ass and cunt muscles. I started pushing my finger slowly against her clenched ass. Even though she was closed tight, the lubrication allowed my to push past her sphincter. I pulled back and pushed forward until I had my entire finger buried in her ass.

I kept working on her clit, and before long I knew Rachel was going to come again. This orgasm was going to be different though. Her legs started shaking, and she was uttering small grunting sounds, like 'uhuhuhuhuhuhuh'. I felt her ass and cunt muscles start to spasm, and her grunts got louder.

I knew she was going to come, but I didn't expect what happened. As she came, her pussy squirted some kind of liquid all over my face. I pulled back for a moment, and then went back at her clit. Rachel was almost having convulsions, and she came for what must have been more than a minute. Finally, she seemed to be done, although her body would still twitch involuntarily with the after effects. I stood up and looked down at her.

Her tanned body was glistening, partly from sweat and partly from her ejaculation. Her cheat was heaving, and her eyes were only half open. Her legs were still spread, twitching every now and then. Her pussy lips were red and puffy and dripping. I knelt in front of her again. My cock pointing at her pussy.

Rachel was completely out of it, and didn't react until the head of my cock touched her lips. Her eyes opened and she tried to move away. I grabbed her hips and pulled her forward. My cock slid partly into her.

"No," she said quietly. She pushed at my chest, trying to keep me from pushing forward. I grabbed her hands and held them over her head. I pushed into her. She winced as my cock entered her. I pulled back a bit and then pushed all the way in.

"Ouch!" Rachel cried out, and I held myself completely inside her. I started moving back and forth. Rachel had her eyes closed, and a tear ran down her cheek. I kept going, fucking her slowly, then pushed all the way in again. I started to rub my crotch against hers, stimulating her clit. After a minute or so, Rachel's body began to betray her, and I felt her start to move against me. I pulled back and started fucking her again, with long, slow strokes. I let go of her hands, and with one of them I started to rub her clit.

I was trying hard to hold off my orgasm, but as Rachel started to come again I knew it would be impossible for me not to as well. Rachel cried out as she came, and at the same time I pushed all the way in and held myself there, my cock erupting in her warm pussy. I waited until we were both finished, and then pulled out. When my cock came out, a river of cum flowed out and pooled on the couch under Rachel's pussy.

Rachel turned her head to the side and closed her eyes. I got up and went to the bathroom to clean up. I went back into the living room. Rachel wasn't there, but she came back in about five minutes later. There was a large wet spot on the couch where my cum and Rachel's juices pooled. Rachel had a damp cloth and scrubbed the spot, removing most of the fluids. Then she turned the cushion over and sat down. She didn't look at me. We watched TV for about an hour, and then I went to bed.

horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wonderfull Stories - All Types by V2356pogo - by sarit11 - 21-05-2020, 07:08 PM