Misc. Erotica THE HORNY BULL'S CELEBRITY FANTASIES (Short Stories)
Heart 
Hello there, my fellow Xossipyans ! If you are looking for short stories to turn you on, then you have come to the right place. 

I wont bore you with stories that keeps going on & on for dozens of pages with several chapters where you might get lost trying to find the steamy parts. I am not saying such stories are bad. Actually, they are truly the great erotica.

Instead, in here, you will find simple stories that have brief introductions & few characters as much as possible, written by solely focusing on the aspects of sex. In technical terms, pure SMUT

Well, I have to admit that some stories might be long. But not too long to be called as a series; meaning, every story will be based on a separate event without intertwining with another.

I must acknowledge that every story I present is entirely a work of fiction and not based anyhow on real events. Every story is a Xossipy Original; meaning, this thread is the first place I am posting my stories. So, if by any chance you come across similar stories on other websites, either it was me that posted them or someone else must've copied it from here. 

All my work is very much open to Feedback. I would love to know what you liked, what you didnt like, your suggestions, etc. Honestly, I appreciate any kind of feedback as long as you dont leave me a blank.
~Know clearly the Difference between Fantasy and Reality. Mistaking one for the other is Harmful.~

Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
THE HORNY BULL'S CELEBRITY FANTASIES (Short Stories) - by ks6996 - 21-05-2020, 01:42 AM