Adultery Shy housewife and secret cross dresser hubby
part 20....story continues....

hearing his words started giving me goosebumps , his intentions was to exploit priya under his will and the way she is under his command it wasn't impossible for him at all ....

she came out from bedroom walking like bitch holding his belt in her eeth and wearing her high heels she stopped near his feet and looked in his eyes and he takes the belt and runs his fingers on her lovely face which was already marked red by his slapping ....

he asked her to stand and bend bend on dinner table with her hands straight above her head and her legs wide open and her tits must be on edge so that her nipples be on edge of table and she stands walked across the table and positioned herself like he asked for ...

she felt the leather on her body when he moves it and he shouted you bitch don't dare to move your hands and feet, she replied i won't ....

he slowly examined her position and felt her pussy and lick his fingers and widened her ass cheeks and felt her extremely tight ass hole and played with her she moans gently when he pushes his thumb on her ass hole.... 

he hit her ass with the belt gently which make her moan slowly and he hit her so badly this time she cried out by pain but didn't she dared to move her screaming evoked the silence of mid night and he hit her again badly on her both ass cheeks and her soft fair skin got red and mark started growing rapidly and he touched her pussy and rubbed her... 

she was crying hard but he didn't cared and keep playing with her pussy and went inside kitchen and she stayed in her position dropping her tears along with running nose... 

he came out with tray of ice cube and puts it on her back and said listen to me bitch stay like you are and i won't hit you again and she with crying voice replied yes i will... 

he withdrew all ice cubes on her bck and remove the tray down to table and taking a cube he put it between her ass hole and it got stuck and he took four cubes and pushed one by one inside her pussy and ordered put your legs together and remember no a single cube falls she closed her legs and cube didn't fall and he opened her ass cheek and watch ice cube melting on her ass hole and still four cubes were on her back waiting to be used.... 

he get back and sit on sofa and ordered me her sexy bitch anu suck me i crawled to him and started sucking his dick he was semi hard torturing her and he keep looking her she was still sobbing and few drops of water melting down falling down to her feet from her body ...

after few minutes he stopped me and spreading her ass hole he pushed a cube inside her hole followed by rest of four and spanking her ass said get up slowly and turn she gets up slowly and turned towards him her face was wet with her tears and her nipples were pressed against edge of table and her eyes were red dye to crying and he lifted her holding her waist and make her sit on table and slowly pushed her on table and said now lift your legs she did and he opened it widened and make her hold her legs and now her vagina was completely opened and ice cubes can be seen easily and her ass hole cube were disappeared inside.... 

he touched her pussy and pushed the cube inside with his fingers and keep watching the water flowing ....

he asked me where are clips anu i said pointing the other side of hall he walked there grabbing few clips he came back and clipped her both nipples she screamed loudly and he pressed badly saying the more you cry the more you get punished and she controls herself just crying without loyd noises and he clipped her lips together using two clips and he clipped her ears and feet fingers ....

the clips were brand new not much used so the clips were very hard to give the pain and he watched her crying and laughing saying priya being bitch isn't easy... 

he rubbed his semi hard dick on her wet watering pussy and pushed it which makes cube go deeper in her vagina and he pulled it out and make me suck.... 

i sucked him hard and he ordered me go and put your three fingers in her pussy and make her forced out cube from her ass hole unless you don't want to be hit by next and i got scared hearing that i went straight to her and wiped her tears from her face and said i want your ass hole cubes and blocking her pussy with three fingers i started licking her ass hole saying push harder she tried but she was virgin from that end.... 

after a hard try and push finally she dropped first cube in my mouth he said remove her lips clip and spit in her mouth she must taste her shit to it won't be just you and i spit in her mouth and she keep pushing untill rest three cubes came out coated with her shit which i tasted and he laughed saying what you sucking cubes for get those three cubes inside your ass hole and get back here suck me more.... 

i pushed those cubes in my newely destroyed sissy ass hole and get back on knees sucking his dick and licking his balls while she keep waiting in her position to be explored by his will... 

to be continued.......
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shy housewife and secret cross dresser hubby - by kaushik02493 - 14-05-2020, 11:41 PM