Adultery Shy housewife and secret cross dresser hubby
part 18....continues....

i was sure he ain't going to fill my sissy hole with his cum as it was going to explode in priya's pussy, i keep riding feeling myself out of control watching my wife enjoying at her peak and my sissy dick was almost building a orgasm that going to brust soon, i slides his dick in my sissy hole at full throttle speed to get my orgasm ....it's been almost half an hour i been riding him like bitch but last twenty minutes was amazing for me watching her helpless in his will and her hard nipples and dried lips and wet pussy making me feel what a strong man can do to a housewife who isn't satisfied ....

i never expected that when i introduced her to him that she will open so frankly accepting the fact so soon and thinking of her i stopped and bends holding his shoulder moaning like dying whore brust my sissy dick cum all over my wife's belly and few drops hits his body and i shaked badly with my toes bends and i breathed heavily,omg what a pleasant pleasurable moment i just had when he laughed saying anu my whore you finally understand what is like to be woman .

my dick wasn't hard at all but the amount of cum i burst was too much priya felt my warm cum on her belly and looked me saying finally my sissy sister gets her orgasm and she touched my cum messing on her body feeling it with her fingers ,she licked her cum messed finger slowly and i just stayed motionless watching getting my energy back settling my breathing.

her navel was filled with cum and she was playing with it obviously because she was horny at that time and i composed myself and slowly getting up from his rock hard dick falls down on floor with intense pain in my waist and sissy hole which i didn't realise while riding him like bitch..... 

she caressing my hairs said its okay honey riding harder gives you pain but ultimately the pleasure you just experienced comes with a pain saying she concerned me like mother ...

he watched two of his bitches when he said lick it clean anu taste t and share it with priya, i slowly crawls to her belly and started licking my own cum from her belly and collect it in my mouth for her... 

in few minutes i licked her clean leaving just a wet spot on her belly and crawled back to her and lip lockled with her spitting every drop from my mouth to hers....

she rolled her tongue inside my mouth and she swallowed my cum and he pushed me back down on floor and lifted her legs up and standing watching her laying on sofa looking straight to his eyes he gets on top of her body... 

he first kiss her lips and hold her hands above her head and eating her lips making the lipstick goes away and his dick was between her thighs as her legs was closed... 

slowly he glowing her dried lips biting proving his dominance on her body he was done kissing and he rubbed his nose on her sweating armpits and kissing started licking which makes her moans ahhhh wasim ahhh wasiiiiimmmm ahhhhhhh....priya's voice was so sexy that moment that any man can get orgasms just listening her temptations....

he wasn't any man he was a bull who knows how to satisfy a woman who just watched her sissy husband getting orgasms by riding a dick.... 

his intentions was clear that he wanted her so horny that he can rule her entirely....

i saw slowly her thighs getting wide omg he was making her eg for his dick inside her and his dick was now between the gaps of her thighs...

she keep moaning her tits was nicely squeezing in his broad chest almost flat looks like popping out... 

he slowly runs his tip of tongue on her armpits making her more wild, she wanted to caress his hairs feel her shoulders but he didn't let her hands go free.... 

her legs are now wide opened and inviting him to just get in and make her his whore and fuck her so hard that she forgets everything ...

he slowly keep licking her because she now knew what priya is after all he already had her and playing with sexy woman like her needs skills and he is showing his and she with her shivering lios says wasiiimmmm please fuck me, he ignored her and she said again ahhh wasiimmm please fuck me i am begging you please fuck me.... 

he keep ignoring her when i thought he wants something else to hear that's why he is not valuing her. 

after few moments she moaning saying ahhh fuck me wasiim your bitch want you and he stopped saying now you realize what i always want to hear from both of you and he touched his tip of hard dick on her pussy lips and lip locked her .....

he was not in any rush to just gets inside her but she was eagerly wanted his dick inside her and she slowly tried to push her pussy down to his dick but a heavy well built man on her soft sexy body, can she even get her pussy a inch closer not a way but she tired... that's called horniness....

he let her try for a while and pushed his dick inside her at once with extra force and she screamed ahhhhhhhh wasiiimmmmmmmm and he takes her lower lips between his teeth and pulled she was completely horny as well as helpless under his will...

he shakes his waist rubbing his dick head in her horny pussy deep walls and started licking her armpits , in few moments her body started getting sensational as her armpits always makes her pee hole go wide but with his thick dick inside her pussy and his constant licking making her moan louder and more wild...

after a moment she started watering his dick she was unable to stop her piss and he slowly started riding her making her helpless and she keep leaking from side walls and he keep digging her and he enjoyed her pitty... 

he left her hands and positioned himself between her legs and started rubbing her pussy with his thumb omg what he wanted from her he was playing with her mind now she was in other world with closed eyes loud scream and he started fucking her she keep leaking from her side walls and he folded her legs above her belly and make her hold her and he penetrate and enjoy watching her leak.... 

after few minutes she gets calm and started enjoying his dick rhythm and he said priya my love how you felt peeing while i was inside you trying to block your forced pee she felt shy blushing getting her cheeks turned red and looking in his eyes she simply bites her lips... 

he stopped pulled his dick out and lifted her in his arms and walked straight to dinning table and put her in the edge and kisses her and pushed her on table and slowly kissing her feet he pulled her so dramatically that he pussy meets his dick and he simply widened her legs and pulled her closer and his dick lost deep inside her hole and he started banging her.... 

she was laying on table splashing while he banged her harder and she finally holds both side of table getting her orgasm and she looked tired sweating heavily and now his speed and her Ozzy pussy started fach fach ahhhh fach fach ahhhh in hall an romantic rhythm of love.... 

he stopped and get her in his arms and make her wrap her legs on his waist and he gets inside her and he walked around kissing her and she was hanged on his dick when he leaned her against the wall and started fucking her she was in deep lust of sex... 

soon again he stopped and puts her on floor and sits on a chair and make her sit on his dick and she onew what to do... he simply holding her nice firm ass cheeks in his hands helping her to ride fast... 

in few moments she hugged him and she gets her orgasm once again and he stand in that position and putting her on wet sofa getting on top of her he started riding her badly squeezing her tits rubbing her nipples and his shots was so hard that each time he hits her deep a sound of thap thap evokes and she was on her fullest moaning playing with her hairs and her waist moment proving how much she is enjoying his ride and finally she tighten her body and he falls on her both of them had their orgasms and he filled her pussy with his love juice mixing with her's........

a calm hall with just sound of their breathing nothing else in deep night and they were in arms sweating enjoying the perfect moment of pleasure ....

to be continued.....
[+] 2 users Like kaushik02493's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shy housewife and secret cross dresser hubby - by kaushik02493 - 11-05-2020, 10:18 AM