Adultery Arathi- Degradation of a Homely wife- Continue with mix of story Revenge
Tanu reached the bedroom. Even though she saw the bedroom earlier, she could not take her eyes from the beauty. Her eyes were roaming each corner of the room. She can’t find bed in room. Kripal and Amrutha stand beside her and given time for her to explore the beauty of the room.
Amrutha: Tanu.. You have whole day tomorrow. Consider this as your home. Shall we go to sleep?
Tanu looked puzzled at Amrutha.
Kripal: Come Tanu.
He put his hands on her shoulder and walked towards the aquarium. Tanu walked along with him. She took her hands and hold in his hip while walking. Kripal reached near aquarium and pushed the glass. The aquarium went inside. She wondered by seeing the aquarium glass turning into a door. Tanu saw the bedroom. The round shape bed covered with sheets matching to the theme. Tanu saw the size is well enough to accommodate 5-6 people.
Amrutha: Tanu. This theme bedroom is Kripal’s gift for our 10th wedding anniversary. You are the first person to sleep at this bedroom other than us.
Amrutha went and switched on the Ac. They all went to bed. They made Tanu to sleep in between them.
Kripal and Amrutha started discussing the casual topic. Tanu couldn’t pay attention to them due her eyes wandering the bedroom beauty and mind getting distracted. First time, Tanu felt happy for meeting Kunal & Mohan in her life. Tanu came back to sense when Amrutha placed her palm in her stomach. Due to not getting any touch from Kripal, Tanu crawled her hands towards him and held in top of his hand. Kripal turns his arm and both started holding the hands with finger interlocking. Tanu felt very intimacy in his hands. Suddenly Amrutha raised her head.
Amrutha: Hello. What are you doing without my notice?
Tanu tried to withdraw the hands by hearing her voice but Kripal held tightly. Tanu got confidence by his holding.
Kripal: We started planning only. Don’t disturb us.
Amrutha: Oh Oh.. lets see.
She got up from bed with the pillow and started hitting Kripal. He blocks her hit with his hand. Amrutha started increase the pace of hitting.
Kripal: Amrutha. Please don’t strain your body. Stop it. Otherwise you will be in hospital, like last month.
Tanu couldn’t stop asking them.
Tanu: Amrutha Didi. What happen to you?
Amrutha become silent.
Kripal: Come on Amrutha. Don’t be like a kid. Smile please.
Amrutha: Tanu. After my accident. My hip is weak. I used to wear belt in most of days. Today like days are exceptional. I can’t hold weight to body. Since that time, My Poor little husband is adjusting his life by hiding his sexual desire. As a responsible wife, I given him permission to find girl for him but with a condition of keeping me with him.
Amrutha said it fast without looking at Tanu’s eyes. Tanu couldn’t understand if there is any pain in her voice while telling the truth to Tanu.
Tanu held Amrutha’s hand in her. She didn’t deliver any dialogue. Kripal bring his hands and placed in Tanu’s head. Kripal lift his body and passed through Tanu’s top then kissed Amrutha. Tanu saw Amrutha smiling at Kripal. Tanu understand the intimacy between them. Amrutha came back to playful mood.
Amrutha brings her face to Tanu and kissed on her cheeks. Kripal brings his body back to bed. While returning to his position, Tanu’s boobs got crushed by is chest. Tanu purposefully kept her hands in her hip area to get touch of Kripal’s dick. Tanu got happy by getting her hands touched his dick. She felt a hard on dick. After Kripal came back to his position, he turns his body and kissed in cheeks of Tanu in his side.
Tanu get kissed from both sides. She wants to kiss them back but got confused to which side to turn first. Her confused stage got answer immediately when Kripal kissed her neck and proceeding towards back side of neck. Her body automatically turn towards Amrutha due to her body started dying for getting kissed by Kripal back of neck. Tanu body got stiff due to the pleasure. Her chest got projected towards Amrutha. Amrutha started kissing her lips. Both started smooching each other. Tanu push her hip backwards to get a touch from Kripal’s body in her ass. Due to intensity of kissing her neck, Kripal’s body has pulled upwards. Tanu felt dis appointed for not getting his touch in her ass. Amrutha’s hand came to her backwards and pull her hip towards her. Tanu brings her hip forwards to support her. Kripal started to kiss her back and his hands started pulling the zip of her dress down. When his hands entered inside her dress. Tanu’s pushed her tongue inside Amrutha’s mouth. Amrutha brings Tanu’s hands to her boobs and indicated to press it. Tanu started pressing Amrutha’s boobs but one very progress of Kripal’s hands inside her body, made her hands to stay idle in Amrutha’ boobs. Suddenly Amrutha got up and removed her dress. she removed her Bra also. Tanu looked at Amrutha while removing her cloths but mentally she was enjoying the kiss of Kripal in her bare back. Tanu wish to turn her towards Kripal and took his tongue in her mouth but fear of disappointment in Amrutha made herself in similar position. Suddenly Kripal indicate her to get up to remove her dress. she got up from bed. Kripal undress himself and Tanu got her dress removed with the help of Amrutha. Amrutha removed Tanu’s Bra also. All three were in their underwear. When they saw Kripal removing the underwear, Tanu & Amrutha follows him. When all three went back to bed, the gap between them has reduced. This time, as per Tanu body seeks, Kripal’s dick touched the ass of Tanu. She gave a small jerk from her side as the indication of likeness. Amrutha brings her lips to Tanu and started kissing again. Kripal also started kissing again in her back and bring his face to her ears. When he kissed her ears, Tanu felt like heaven. Her ass and Kripal dick already started meeting each other. Kripal was already reached her ass hole and started touching her ass hole in every to and fro movement. Tanu wished his Lund to go inside but fear of pain she faced in Delhi made herself comfortable by his touch in the ass hole entrance. Tanu felt the hands of Kripal coming to her boobs. Tanu’s boobs are already waiting for a manly touch rather than a woman. Kripal hands went to Amrutha’s boobs and started pressing it. Tanu understands her mistake in breaking the rhythm of pressing Amrutha’s boobs. Tanu admired the Kripal presence of mind. Amrutha took Tanu’s hands and bring it to her pussy. This time Tanu started fingering her pussy with out breaking the mood. Once Tanu went to flow, Amrutha brings her finger to Tanu’s pussy and started massaging her pussy. Seeing the pleasure in Amrutha’s face, Kripal bring his arms to Tanu’s boobs. Tanu’s body shiver in the happiness of long waiting touch. Tanu can feel that Amrutha’s hands massaging her pussy as well as slipping to the dick head of Kripal. Kripal also slides his body down and push his dick in between her thighs to front side. Tanu body didn’t want Kripal’s dick to move away so she made her thigs closed enough to stop Kripal dick from going to front. When his dick pushed inside her thighs, she felt her orgasm. Tanu couldn’t hold the position for long due to the touch of Kunal hands in her thigs. Kunal bring his hands to her thighs and indicated her to give him gap. Tanu’s body followed him without any resistance.
Amrutha suddenly broke the massaging and turn to 69 position. Amrutha brings her pussy to the face of Tanu and herself started licking Tanu’s pussy. Initially Tanu hesitated to lick but she started licking Amrutha’s pussy. Tanu can feel Amrutha holding the dick head of Kripal and giving his hand job along with licking her pussy. When Amrutha’s tongue enter Tanu’s pussy, she realized the pleasure of a women tongue. Tanu also started following as per Amrutha. On each break of Amrutha, Tanu realized that Amrutha is giving a small blowjob to her husband but Amrutha is more committed towards giving pleasure to Tanu. Tanu felt her juice started flowing and Amrutha’s is drinking it. Suddenly Amrutha took her face and bring Kripals dick to the entrance of Tanu’s pussy. Due to the ladies intimate licking, Kripal was idle for few minutes. Tanu broke her licking and looked towards her pussy. Tanu saw that Amrutha bring her mouth near to Kripal and start giving him blowjob. After few second of blowjob, she brings his Lund to the entrance of Tanu’s pussy. On a small push from Kripal, his dick entered the pussy of Tanu due to the lubricated pussy. Tanu’s licking of Amrutha’s pussy got stopped by the pleasure got to her body. Kripal started pushing his dick in every jerk. Once he entered completely, he started pushing up and down. Tanu found the touch of Amrutha’s pussy in her face made her to start licking Amrutha’s pussy. Tanu saw the face of Amrutha looking her husband fucking her. Tanu continued to fuck Amrutha’s pussy with her tongue. Suddenly got up bed and crawled near to Kripal. She sat on to of Kripal and slides her pussy towards his face. Suddenly Kripal took his hands from Tanu and hold Amrutha’s hip and adjusted her body towards his face. Tanu felt the Kripal’s dick inside her pussy and stay idle. Tanu felt the mistake of not honest with giving pleasure to Amrutha. Tanu’s got her pleasure on hold when it reaches it maximum. Tanu couldn’t hold long, she started to move her hips to get Kripal’s dick move inside her pussy. Even though it moves, she didn’t get the pleasure like earlier. Amrutha brings her face to Kripal’s. ass and started licking it.  Kripal also started licking her pussy and continue fucking Tanu. Kripal fins difficulty to handle both due to uncomfortable position.  Suddenly Kripal indicated both girls to get up. He laid on his back and brings Tanu to come on top of him. He made her to Sit in his Lund. When Tanu sit, she felt his Lund touched her womb. Kripal brings Amrutha’s pussy to his face and made her lied on his body. Kripal started to lick her ass hole and started fucking her with his tongue. Same time he made Tanu to tide his dick. Tanu body got it pleasure back. Tanu started riding his dick. Kripal also move his hip upwards and give a push from his side. Each movement makes Tanu moan loud due to pleasure. Amrutha also started moan and the room filled with moan. Amrutha has reached her orgasm quickly. She immediately got up and laid in bed. Amrutha’s eyes become red due to the pain in her hip. Tanu mind want to help her but her body shows the resistance to break the pleasure. Suddenly, Kripal turn her to bed and came in top. He started fucking her fast. Tanu has already reached the orgasm twice during the riding. When Kripal face reaches near to her face, Tanu quickly lift her face and started smooching him.
Tanu: Ahhhh!!!! Kripalji…. Fast….. Take me…. I love you….
Tanu didn’t bother about Amrutha near to her. Tanu felt disappointed with no getting any response for her I love you from Kripal.
Kripal: yes babe… I am cuming inside…..
Tanu: Yes…. Come on… Give me  …. I want it…….
Tanu felt hot semen of Kripal filling her pussy…..
Kripal keep on pushing his dick till his last drop of semen drop inside her pussy.
He got up from her body. Tanu felt like something her body is removing while Kripal pulls his dick out of her pussy.
Kripal: Amrutha What happen?
Amrutha: As usual…. Now relaxed.
Kripal: Do you need hot water bag?
Amrutha: Not today. I am fine…
Kripal slides his body towards the switch area. he brings the wet tissues. every one clean themselves. he went back and switched of the light. Even though the light is off, the dim blue light is allover the room. He came near to Tanu. Tanu was feeling bad in her mind for not taking care of Amrutha. Due to her guilty, she slides near to Amrutha and hugged her.
Tanu: Sorry.
Amrutha: For what?
Tanu:  For not giving you proper satisfaction.
Amrutha: Not your fault. What all is there. Only Kripal can make my orgasm. You were superb. Thanks for being with us today.
Tanu finds Kripal hands passed above her body and holding Amrutha.
Even though Tanu got jammed in between both, she enjoyed sleeping in between them. Amrutha turns her body to other side for her sleeping comfort. Amrutha's ass touched the pussy area of Tanu. Tanu finds the sleeping dick of Kripal in her ass. 

All three shared good night . Tanu didn't get sleep. Tanu can hear the small snoring sound of Amrutha. Kripal Dick was still touching Tanu. Due to curiosity, she brings her hands back to her and holds his dick in her hands. she felt very soft in her hands. she pressed it with her hands. she found somethings is moving inside the skin. Tanu keep in pressing it. suddenly, she started feeling the dick getting hard. she held his dick tight to hold it from becoming big but his dick got thicker and thicker in each attempt. Tanu felt the Kripal's hands covering her boobs and started pressing her nipples softly. Tanu turns her body towards him.

Tanu: Sorry for breaking you sleep.
Kripal: That's ok...
Tanu kissed his lips. 

Suddenly Amrutha coughed in sleep. Kripal heard a pain in her sound while couching.

Kripal: I think, It is better to keep hot water pouch in her back.  Neither she will not get up tomorrow. You can sleep. I will bring it.
He got up from the bed and wore the cloths. Tanu also got up along and wore her dress. 
Tanu: I will also come.
Both of them went down to fetch Hot water for Amrutha. 

[+] 2 users Like mindset00007's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arathi- Degradation of a Homely wife- Continue with mix of story Revenge - by mindset00007 - 06-05-2020, 05:52 AM