Misc. Erotica collection of amazing stories
Sex with Jiju

By: Reshma

Hi my name is Gita. I am working with a software company in Pune and I am currently 26 year old. Recently I had some problems with my hostel so I shifted at my cousin Reshma's place. Resham was 4 years senior and she was a doctor. A week after I moved in Reshma went to Sangli to her parent's place for her first delivery. Her husband my jiju Raj too was a doctor. He told me I could stay there as long as I wanted. He was a pleasant good looking person with strong body and an outgoing personality. My sister teased her that you can use anything in her house except for her hubby. Little did I know that it was going to take place?

One day while returning from office I got caught up in rain. Unfortunately I was not carrying umbrella ort raincoat so I got completely soaked by the time I cam back using my key I entered the house and ran to my room. Since it was only 6 I assumed that Jiju would be in hospital. So I did not bother latching my room and standing in front of the mirror began to undress. I was wearing a shite kurta adn shalwart and by now it was so wet that my black bra and panties were clearly visible through them. I removed my kurta and reached behind to unhook my bra hen to my surprise I saw jiju standing in the door. He was just out of showed so he was dressed only in a bath towel wrapped to his waist. Looking at me he smiled and said rain came unexpectedly. I was dying of shame so I tried to close the door but Jiju walked in and slowly approached me.

"Resham is not here so why should we both waste this time?" He said and slowly started to move his hand on my back. Due to the rain my breasts were already sort of excited they became hard instantly. Jiju gently unhooked my brassieres and pull the straps down. I did not whether to protest or to enjoy then Jiju turned me towards him and slowly took me in his arms. As a virgin young woman this was a new thrill to me I felt my body responding to me. My nipples went hard at his touch and he slowly kneed my full ass w through my salwar. I sighed and hugged him back.

In a minute my salwar was pulled and thorn aside. Then my panties too. I was dying of shame to be in my jiju's arms like this but his muscled body was incredibly sexy and I could not help myself.

Very gently he lowered me on my single bed and parted my legs. My pusssy was shaven I felt an electric current going the moment he kissed me there. Partig the folds of my vagina he licked their insides with his tongue and aymelatenously started to kneed both my breasts with his hands. MY dark brown breasts went hard at his touch and I pressed his hands there. Jiju was licking my pussy for a good 10 minutes during which time I thought I had died and gone to heaven. The pleasure as unbearably.

"Jiu stop it pleas I can't stand it," I said. Jiju taking mercy on me removed him shorts. I shivered the moment I saw that thick 8 inch lund with its beautiful pair of balls. Jiju parted my thighs and placed them on his shoulders and then slowly moved back and forth

"It will hurt a bit don't worry, Resham screamed when I broke her first time<" He said smiling and then inserted his thick lund inside my tight but wet pussy lips. I cried with pain and bit his shoulder. Jiju cupped my ass cheeks and started moving back and forth. In another couple of stroked he was completely inside my. My cherry was broken.
Jiju did not hurry knowing it was an exp every girl remembers for her whole life he let me enjoy it to its fullest. He used his teeth fingers and tongue to arouse me completely till I was screaming at the top of my lungs for him to do me does me I was his.

Finally with a huge thrust Jiju came adn ejaculated inside my virgin pussy loads and loads of cum. I shuddered along with him and held him tight.

That night was a long night and I became my jiju's wife after that, keeping his bed warm till Resham Tai came back. Will tell you another story soon.
[+] 1 user Likes cheatermale's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
collection of amazing stories - by cheatermale - 28-04-2020, 11:52 PM
RE: collection of amazing stories - by cheatermale - 06-05-2020, 02:01 AM