Fantasy Sex stories of indian Actresses
part 2

[Image: EXLyg4-CUEAE-s3-R.jpg]

I didn't hear any of them scream and I didn't hear a slap, which was a relief. Still, as I saw Rahul leave and give me a big smile while he held up his autographed photo, I did hope he didn't embarrass rai laxmi. With that, I decided to double check as I got to her booth and held out my photo.

"I hope my friend wasn't any trouble," I said to Rai laxmi while pointing over at Rahul -- who thankfully didn't notice.

"Oh, no, he was fine," laxmi as she took my photo. "Was there a chance he wouldn't be?"

"No, no, he's harmless, really!" I corrected, hoping I didn't just screw Rahul over. "He's a good guy, he's just a....really big fan of yours. In the harmless way, I mean. But I guess you've had worse." I said before catching myself and trying not to babble in front of Rai laxmi. After all, I risked enough damage to Rahul and I was probably holding up the line.

"Well, he didn't get that bad," Rai laxmi assured as she finished signing my photo and smiled, which actually made me smile in response.

"Good. He should be fine at the photo op too, so....thank you. On his behalf and mine, too," I stated as I took the signed photo and hoped I wasn't the one who made her uncomfortable -- irony of all ironies. Yet she thanked me back and smiled winningly, although who knew what kind of creeps she thought we were in her head.

But I finally got out of the line, caught up to Rahul and let him rave about his brief time with Rai laxmi. We still had another one on the way since she had photo ops to do afterwards, and I felt safe to let Rahul get to the front of the line himself. Again, I stayed a few steps behind, figuring I wouldn't need to take any precautions this time.

Rahul finished getting his picture taken, gave me a huge thumbs up afterwards, and soon it was my turn to be near Rai laxmi. "He was fine again, don't worry," she actually said as I got up alongside her.

"Oh, well, I wasn't really worried this time. Not that I should have been before," I stumbled again. Once more, Rai laxmi shook it off and got into position to pose with me. At just over five feet, she was a few inches shorter than me -- although she had been involved with far bigger men, as Rahul reminded me a few times over the years. Still, I tentatively put my arm around her and made sure not to tower over her.

I was actually able to feel the bare skin of her shoulder, which was quite smooth to the touch. I looked down and saw her hair near my arm, at the same time I could catch its....summery scent in my nose. I then saw her bright eyes and her big smile light up as she looked at the camera, and found that I would have been tempted to seek a tiny peek at the small but certainly visible cleavage of her blouse. That is, if I didn't have to look at the camera and smile big as well.

[Image: ssgfs.jpg]

After that was finished, I shook off my earlier thoughts and tried not to let them make me feel awkward. I turned back to Rai laxmi, thanked her and shook her hand -- while trying not to let its warmth and small structure make me check her out more. But that line of thinking was supposed to be Rahul's department today!

Nevertheless, a hot celebrity is a hot celebrity, regardless of how much one thinks about them before meeting them. With that excuse, I got back to Rahul, let him rave about being that close to Rai laxmi and tried to forget about how I was that close as well. At least while I was in public.

After paying for the photos, we carried on and started exploring the rest of the filmfare activities, eventually splitting up by around 5:30 pm. The place closed at 7 p.m., so we'd need to meet up and head home soon. However, it was a guard who was looking for me by then instead. When he asked me to come with him, I didn't exactly have the highest hopes for what was to come.

Before fears of strip searches, rendition or some prison took too much of a hold on me, I found myself led into one of the bars in the Convention Center. I was quite confused in between my relief -- but the confusion won out once I saw Rai laxmi sitting at a nearby bar stool. She nodded to the guard and he then left me alone, yet I knew I wouldn't be alone for too long.

"Ms. Rai -- " I stopped myself, figuring I didn't need to be that formal. I didn't know if Rai laxmi was too formal, though -- which made sense since I didn't know what I was doing here, either. "Why am I here, again?" I led off as I took a seat next to her.

[Image: dgsdfh.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes sanjaysara's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Sex stories of indian Actresses - by sanjaysara - 04-04-2020, 04:45 PM
RE: Sex stories of indian Actresses - by Kallu - 04-04-2020, 09:17 PM
RE: Sex stories of indian Actresses - by Danny722 - 10-04-2020, 10:08 AM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 13-04-2020, 10:28 AM
RE: Sex stories of indian Actresses - by Nutcrack - 13-04-2020, 08:52 AM
RE: Sex stories of indian Actresses - by Danny722 - 13-04-2020, 09:45 AM
RE: Sex stories of indian Actresses - by sanjaysara - 05-05-2020, 05:54 PM
RE: Sex stories of indian Actresses - by King1996 - 07-05-2020, 11:05 AM