Adultery Arathi- Degradation of a Homely wife- Continue with mix of story Revenge
Arathi saw the person walking towards her. Saleem walks along with him. As per his instruction she went inside the bedroom and closed the door. Her heart started ponding hard due to fear. She cursed the moment she agreed to come with Deepak. She consoles herself as the punishment for her sin to Anshu. She wishes to get an opportunity to go back to her previous life. Thought she was unhappy with the nature of Anshu, Arathi realized that she always gets the respect from him. Arathi understood that she was too late to identify her mistake. Till yesterday, she has the reason to justify her act but today she is standing as a slave. Arathi started doubting the intension of everyone. Arathi recollect her memory while she had conversation with Anshu after receiving the cash in home. After hearing the amount of money Anshu raised only one question. Whether the cash belongs to us? He never asked about her. His happy sound turned to gloomy after hearing the money belongs to her company. Anshu has asked only few questions to Arathi and didn’t talk about the daughter. Arathi doubt Anshu’s whether Anshu also seek only money?

Sound of opening the door bring her back to sense. Saleem entered the room along with his boss. Arathi saw his boss eyes bulged by seeing her. He seems to age of 55+. He wore a white Kurtha & Pyjama.
Saleem: Arathi. This is my boss. Ramnath. Hope you know him. Sir. This is my gift for you in this special day.
Ramnath: Oh!!!! Saleem… Where was this angel so far? I never saw her in this city.
Saleem: Special for this day from Pune. You enjoy. Arathi.. Take care of him. As I said before. He winkled his eyes.
Ramnath closed the door after Saleem went out. He walks near to her.
Ramnath: You look beautiful and this dress suits very well in your sexy body. How long you are in this profession?
Arathi felt humiliated by him asking about her prostitution period. Arathi didn’t reply to him.
He removed his Kurta. Due to the tightness, he found difficulty to remove from head.
Ramnath: Lady.. Why you are looking at me. Help me to remove.
Arathi went near to him and help him to remove the dress. when she was removing his Kurta, he hands pressed her ass.
Ramnath: What a smooth ass you have.
Saying it, he pressed hard.
Arathi removed his Kurta.
Ramnath: You remove my Pyjama also.
Arathi went near to untie his Knot. He took her hand and placed in top of his Lund.
Ramnath: Give a gentle massage to it. Let him starve for you cunt..
Arathi held her hands on his Lund. She felt his Lund in semi erected position and started shivering by her touch. Ramnath saw the Zip in the back of her dress while she bends down to untie his knot. He pulls the zip down. When Arathi pull his Pyjama down, she felt his hands hold her back of head and pressed her face towards his Lund. Due to sudden movement, Arathi couldn’t control herself. Her face came and pressed in his Lund above undergarment. She smells the urine in his undergarment. Arathi felt vomiting sensation by the smell. Arathi tried to pull his head back but he holds her to his Lund. Arathi continue to push him and he released her.
Before Arathi got up from down, she got a kick in her joe with his knee from Ramnath. Due to sudden movement, Arathi’s tooth got crush and her tongue got wounded. Due to anger and pain, Arathi got up and pushed him. Ramnath pyjama was still in bottom of his leg. When he took his legs to balance, he got stuck with pyjama and fell in floor. Arathi realized her mistake and suddenly helped him to get up. As soon as he got up, he slaps on Arathi’s face. Arathi sat on the floor by closing her cheeks. He started massaging his back of head with hands due to hit in floor. He went immediately and opens the door. He calls Saleem by shouting. Due to his shouting, the other guest with Saleem also rushed to the spot.
Ramnath: Where did you get this Randi?
Saleem: What happen?
Ramnath: You massage my head. See whether bruise in my head. This Randi pushed me.
Other guest who was watching them went inside the room. They saw Arathi sitting on the floor.
Everyone eyes got happy by seeing Arathi.
Suddenly Saleem pushed them and reached near Arathi. He pulls her from ground. He holds her neck and shouted.
Saleem: What did you do?
Tears were rolling out of Arathi’s eyes. She tried to apologize him, but her voice didn’t come out due to his power of holding. She held her hands together and begged him to leave. All four of the guests came near to her. She saw all 4 are of similar age of his boss Ramnath.
Saleem hear the call from Ramnath. He pushed her to bed and rush near to him.
Arathi: Sir.. It was my mistake. Please pardon me…
Her eyes were closed due to the pain and breathless position. When she opens her eyes, she saw the four guest are standing near to the bed and staring at her. One of the persons advanced and sit near to her. He placed his hands on her boobs and pressed. Arathi didn’t protest. He gave her a naughty smile to her.
Guest: What a girl?.
Suddenly other three joins him. One person held her other boobs and massaged her boobs.
Another person, lift her dress upward and rubs her thigs.
Suddenly Saleem and Ramnath came inside the bedroom.
Guest: Saleem. You hide this gem inside and gave us simple stone to us.
Saleem was speechless to their words. Suddenly he replied.
Saleem: She is the package for tonight. She is a wild horse. Need a training. Ramnath came to invite her to the arena. She started bargain for more money. She was told for one person and paid for that. Now she need money for each one.
Guest: What is wrong with that Saleem? She deserves it. No worries. I will pay for her.
Saleem felt the mistake of his words. Sir. No like exactly. Give me a moment with her. You please carry on. I will bring her soon.
Guest: Please. Don’t hurt her. I don’t like to fuck her with tears. What was the package you plan with her?
Saleem: It was a surprise. You please go to seat. We will join soon.
They left the room.
Saleem went near to her.
Saleem: I will cut you into pieces if you spoil the mood. He held her to his body.. I will let to enter everyone Lund in your ass hole. You will only realize the pain afterwards.
You remove your dress. Arathi looked at him by shock. Saleem forcefully removed her dress. Arathi was in her Bra & Panty. Your honeymoon period over. He took her to ground. Arathi felt very shy to walk in panty and bra to open area. She didn’t show any resistance to Saleem due to fear. When she reached the ground, Arathi found that all the girls are already in Bra and panty and sitting near to the guest.
Guest: Welcome Arathi .
All the girls turned their eyes towards Arathi.
[+] 5 users Like mindset00007's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arathi- Degradation of a Homely wife- Continue with mix of story Revenge - by mindset00007 - 05-05-2020, 05:19 AM