Adultery Shy housewife and secret cross dresser hubby
part 15...continues....

we both were making her pussy burn in sexual desires and even she is having my sissy dick in her mouth her moaning was surrounded all over the room and her body shaking in sensation and she bites my dick chewing badly brushing in her teeth and she finally shoved two fingers inside my hole which make me moan... 

her fingers were moving fast inside my hole and we both were moaning which makes wasim go wild and he left her pussy and stands showing his dick with full erection and he pushed in my mouth saying lubricate you horny bitch and he shoved his fingers inside her pussy and shaking his fingers he lifts her waist which makes her more horny and she fingers me badly....

i sucked his dick nicely when he lifted her waist and told me to get my head down in such a way that my mouth can taste his balls when he fucks her which i position myself and that make her get on my body and he says anu she is biting her lips squeezing her tits get your tongue out n taste my balls as i am getting inside her and he pushed his dick at once and she got up he pushed her back on my body and she shouted ahhh wasim and screaming makes him wild and she was back on my body....

he pulled his dick again and spanked her pussy and pushed his fingers inside making her moan louder and she was moving her head left right on my body with her intense moaning when he pushed his thumb on her pussy and rubbing hardly says priya who are you... 

she shouted in burning desire of lust she said loudly i am your bitch wasim... 

he laughed teasing her like that making her go restless and horny he spanked her pussy and pushed his dick again in a shot and she screamed and scratches my waist saying ahhhhh wasim fuck me.... 

he started fucking her while i pulled my tongue out and let his balls get rub on my tongue and he was enjoying a cunt which he licked and lubricated nicely and she was all in her pleasure world her rhythm was as horny as she was.... 

he stopped and getting on top of her kissing her with his dick deep inside her pussy i was licking his balls feeling huge pressure on my body by both of them on top of me and he poked my hole saying anu wide you legs as i widened my legs her head falls on my balls and i felt pain as her hair clips hits my balls and he was kissing her and pressuring her head down...

with that pain in my balls i was screaming when he said what happened i told him about clip he literally pushing her head said enjoy u bitch and making me scream he started shoving his dick in and out ahh what a nasty husband i got here.... 

he got up and turned her on on my body with her knees just besides my ears and her hands besides my waist and he shoved his dick inside and banging her while she was moaning saying i want sissy dick to suck he said go ahead suck his dick and make this dry balls cum saying she started sucking my dick and he spanking keep fucking her with power when she bites my dick very hard and had her orgasm and she fall on my body and her spit was all over my dick and he spanking ordered her get up bitch i am not done yet get back to your position and he spanked so hard that screaming she was back in her position and biting my sissy dick as revenge .

he was fully into her enjoyed her scream and moaning and wet pussy friction getting him easy thrusting that he was using to go easily inside and out which was dropping on my lips and with my head lift i trying to have more of that...

he suddenly stopped and pulled her hirs saying priya common get down from bed and she followed and he pushed her against the wall and taking her left leg up high he bend n shoved his dick inside her and fuck her for few minutes but he stopped and pulled her again making her bend in front of dressing table holding small stool he pulled her hairs shoved his dick inside watching her horny fave hanging tits and he spanking her thighs make her wide her legs he pushed inside her saying priya how sexy you are ahh and he started fucking her she was looking herself on mirror getting ride by a man whom she never meet a day before and now she had multiple orgasms with him and still after that much of tiredness she is trying to stay in position to satisfy his needs she turned her face towards me probably thinking my husband is just a bitch like me after all ...

he was enjoying the view and he left her hairs and running his fingers on her waist saying priya your husband really make a point over your ass pointing fuck hole and he spits and shoved his finger in her ass hole she moaned ahhh and she said what else a sissy bitch can do except sharing with a man like you... 

he laughed and playing with her ass hole and banging her he said look me priya i want to fuck you while you watch me and her face was full of lust showing in her eyes and her tits was bouncing badly hanging nicely ....

to be continued....
[+] 1 user Likes kaushik02493's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shy housewife and secret cross dresser hubby - by kaushik02493 - 05-05-2020, 03:01 AM