Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Right age for loosing virginity and marriage
(03-05-2020, 01:51 AM)lustybhabhi Wrote: I don't think there's any proper age for loosing virginity. I lost it with my husband. But i never meant to wait that long.
I don't know when the desire to have sex started but the first time i wanted it to happen, i was 19. It just didn't happened.
My bf was shy/gentle and he never pushed enough for sex. Our romance used to end when he used to touch my private part.
Although i used to enjoy, my instinct always mad me say no to him after few moments of arousal. And he used to stop, he never pushed for more.
That didn't mean i didnot want it. Maybe i wanted him to be more agressive and push for more. I used to crave it. Many nights i used to slid my fingers inside pretending to be his cock.

Same with the age of marriage. Any age greater than 20 is legal age i think (correct me if i am wrong).
I married at the age of 24. Its not because i think marrying early is good. Its just happened. I got proposal of a good man, financially strong, socially respected and i decided i won't get much better man than him.

Love marriage, arrange marriage bla bla bla.. I just don't get the fuss about it. It was different back in the day when u knew nothing about the person u were going to marry. These days there's not much difference between them.  These days couples spend alot of time before marrying each other. And honestly its very foolish if u think about it. In love marriage u marry person u love. Incase of arrange marriage u marry the person u want to love. In either case there is love involved.

And debating over Career is the most stupid thing ever. For me, its just a way to earn money and pass a long life. My advice is chosse your happiness and ur loved ones over anything in life.

But madam, one partner for whole life is absurd concept.  If you will not get the flavour of another one then you cant judge your partner 

Another thing is that life is short, and sex life is too short. For women if anyone starts from 25 then in 40 its end. Means you have only 15 years to enjoy sexual life. So, until you turn 40 enjoy maximum as you can
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Right age for loosing virginity and marriage - by Kalponik - 04-05-2020, 10:43 PM