Poll: What u like in her and what kind of sex you like to do with Kajal where do you like release your cum on her?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
FACE
6.32%
40 6.32%
BOOBS
6.95%
44 6.95%
NAVEL
4.90%
31 4.90%
ASS
4.74%
30 4.74%
SUCK HER PUSSY
4.42%
28 4.42%
SUCK HER ASS
3.00%
19 3.00%
SUCK HER BOOBS
5.85%
37 5.85%
SUCK HER BODY
4.58%
29 4.58%
FUCK HER PUSSY
6.64%
42 6.64%
FUCK HER ASS
6.00%
38 6.00%
BLOWJOB
5.21%
33 5.21%
GANGBANG
6.32%
40 6.32%
GROUP SEX
2.84%
18 2.84%
INCEST
4.58%
29 4.58%
BDSM
3.00%
19 3.00%
CUM INSIDE HER PUSSY
6.95%
44 6.95%
CUM INSIDE HER ASS
4.27%
27 4.27%
CUM ON HER FACE
5.06%
32 5.06%
CUMBATH HER
3.32%
21 3.32%
CUM ON HER BOOBS
5.06%
32 5.06%
Total 633 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Fantasy Degration of a sexy housewife Kajal Agarwal...
Telling this he tore her panties apart and her pussy was now wide open. pandu was thrilled to see her pussy for the first time. Now she lay on the bed, with only her yellow mangalsutra on her body. Her body was shining like diamond. Her flesh was too hot. he had a huge erection that was about to tear the  brief. Pandu placed his head between her thighs and started licking them. Kajal
[Image: Fake%2BNipple%2BKajal%2BAgarwal%2Bpussy%...Bboobs.jpg]
started moaning "Aaaaaaaaaaahhhh.. yeaaaaaaaaahhh.. "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh.. AaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh hhhhhhhhhhsssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh " She pulled his head towards her pussy. Pandu told "Not so fast dear". He moved his head towards her pussy as slow as possible. Kajal was trying hard to pull his head fast towards her pussy. But he was reluctant. Kajal started dancing on the bed begging Pandu to lick her pussy. "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh.. AaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh hhhhhhhhhhsssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Pandu's tongue at last made his way towards her pussy. He pushed his tongue hard into her pussy. His tongue went inside easily due to the wetness and all the fuckings she had received before that. Kajal was holding Pandu's head tightly to her pussy. Pandu pushed away both her hands and held them on both sides on the bed tightly. All of a sudden she started screaming "Nooooooooo.... "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh.. [Image: Kajal%2BAggarwal%2BPussy%2BLicking.jpg]AaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh hhhhhhhhhhsssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Dooooooon't bite.. It is paining". Pandu replied "Stop that bitch. You are the one who pulled me to your pussy." He was biting her clitoris. Kajal was continuously screaming "Aaaaaaaahhh.. " Pandu told "Ok. I think you are not able to bear it. Then I will stop doing it". He was about to get up when Kajalcreamed "Noooooo.. Don't stop.. I love to scream like this when having sex. You don't mind it."
[+] 1 user Likes anushkashetty's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Degration of a sexy housewife Kajal Agarwal... - by anushkashetty - 04-05-2020, 10:30 AM