Poll: What u like in her and what kind of sex you like to do with Kajal where do you like release your cum on her?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
FACE
6.32%
40 6.32%
BOOBS
6.95%
44 6.95%
NAVEL
4.90%
31 4.90%
ASS
4.74%
30 4.74%
SUCK HER PUSSY
4.42%
28 4.42%
SUCK HER ASS
3.00%
19 3.00%
SUCK HER BOOBS
5.85%
37 5.85%
SUCK HER BODY
4.58%
29 4.58%
FUCK HER PUSSY
6.64%
42 6.64%
FUCK HER ASS
6.00%
38 6.00%
BLOWJOB
5.21%
33 5.21%
GANGBANG
6.32%
40 6.32%
GROUP SEX
2.84%
18 2.84%
INCEST
4.58%
29 4.58%
BDSM
3.00%
19 3.00%
CUM INSIDE HER PUSSY
6.95%
44 6.95%
CUM INSIDE HER ASS
4.27%
27 4.27%
CUM ON HER FACE
5.06%
32 5.06%
CUMBATH HER
3.32%
21 3.32%
CUM ON HER BOOBS
5.06%
32 5.06%
Total 633 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Fantasy Degration of a sexy housewife Kajal Agarwal...

then kajal looked out for the lady staff to come and remove it she was feeling the pain and not able to remove that then she found no one out except pandu then she tought to call pandu or not after thinking she called pandu to come here then pandu looked at kajal and came near to her to the trail room and kajal wrapped her saree around her body and asked pandu can you do me a help then pandu said yes mam what can i do were are the staff then he said i dont know were they are why mam can see around and look for a lady staff then he said ok and wnt down and he couldnt find no one then he came up and said there are no people then kajal tought and asked pandu can you do me a help then he asked what help mam she asked pandu to come inside the trial room pandu was suprised and felt happy that he might enjoy kajal  and then he went inside and kajal turned back and removed her saree and asked pandu to remove the bra hook pandu seeing at her smooth milky back his dick got
[Image: kajal-aggarwal-topless-photo-696x784.jpg]
hard and he touched her back and removed her hook and she wrapped her saree and again and asked him to go out thn pandu felt sad and dont knw what to do and going out soon kajal stop him and said wait i think some one there out let me check and he came frront and looked out she found some girl at the corned and she bended and checking while doing that her ass was touching pandu cock and his dick was getting harder and harder want to touch kajal but he was getting fear to do then the girl turned soon kajal went inside the room and went back and kajal ass touched his cock and her back leaning to his chest and then soory there is a girl at the corner let her go then you can go out and his heart was beating fast and his dick was getting harder and harder and then kajal seen again and she noticed there were no one and then she asked him to go out then pandu went out and after some time kajal came out and buyed some clothes and bra and then they came out and seen there car was and then they started to move while going it was raining heaviley and her car tire got punchured and car hit some rock it was near to the mechanic shop and then pandu went  to the shed and asked him to do puncher then he said ok but i will deliver the car tomorrow as there is no current and then they said ok and pandu asked the boy to give him a scooty to drive home and he will give it tomorrow as the mechaic knew to pandu he given the scooty and they started to home 
[+] 1 user Likes anushkashetty's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Degration of a sexy housewife Kajal Agarwal... - by anushkashetty - 04-05-2020, 10:17 AM