CFNM or stripped naked in front of others
We had been to my mom's sister home which is in my native. I was around 20 or 21 yrs I guess. Since it was an ancestral house it is a old house which didnt have bathroom to take bath. I and my mom went there for vacation and when I went there, I was wondering that there is no bathrooms and people in the home are bathing in back yard. Ladies also bath there by covering their bodies with petty-coat. That was fine because there is no chance to see there private parts. But I was shocked that my aunt's son who is my elder cousin was bathing without covering his body. He is around an year elder than me and he was not bothered about his nudity, even his mom, my mom and all his family members were watching him nude, that seemed really shocking to me. By watching it I thought that how my mom would react when I bath and if she sees me naked. I really wanted to see my Aunt and mom's reactions when she would watch me naked. And this would be the good chance for me to flash my cock to my Aunt and the neighbors as well.

So that evening I decided to bath so my mom is doing some work in the backyard. I went there and I asked my mom that I need to bath. She said here there will be no bathrooms so you should bath here. I asked her how can I bath here? She said that's not a matter and no need to be shy in-front of your Aunt even your elder cousin is bathing here it's not a big deal. So I decided to bath infront of my Aunt and mom full nude. My heart started beating fast. I slowly went there, I removed my shirt and I slowly started removing my short. My Aunt and mom are watching me.. Aunt was very near to me but mom was a bit at far, not so far as well, a lil far wen cmpared to Aunt. I slowly removed my short and standing there with my underwear, this is the time to show my mature body to Aunt and mom and see how they react so I removed my underwear. I was now standing nude with an erection, I started my bath and both my Aunt and mom saw me. My Aunt was shocked by seeing me like that, she had her eyes locked on my cock, I later realized that it was because I had a cut cock and her son was uncut, it seemed to me that my Aunt liked to see my cut cock.

She stared at my privates, by watching her stunning expression I stopped cleaning my body and looked facing both mom and Aunt. My Aunt then saw my face and said continue your bath no need to feel shy, no one will come here, even if someone will come, they will like to see you in this naked condition ! Then I continued bathing there and after some time my mom also came near to me and had a close look at my cock. I forgot my towel and undies inside the house. So I asked my mom to bring them, mom replied that, We both have seen you fully naked now when you were taking bath, there is nothing to hide from us now, you can go inside and get dressed like this only, I felt my mom wanted me to parade naked and I did that, I slowly walked in front of my aunt and mom with an erection.. my aunt made fun of my erect cock that someone else is walking in front of you and both mom and aunt had a good laugh !

As I was about to enter the house, one of the neighbor girl came outside from the house, it seemed that she came in search of my aunt to get some grocery.. the girl was more or less of the same age as me.. there I was standing naked in front of the girl who was dressed, as expected she started to scan my body and her eyes were glued on my cock.. My Aunt came near and she didnt bother to send the girl away, she just let the girl watch me naked.. I felt shy, covered my cock and ran inside..
[+] 2 users Like kingmaster's post

Messages In This Thread
RE: CFNM or stripped naked in front of others - by kingmaster - 03-05-2020, 08:33 PM