Adultery Arathi- Degradation of a Homely wife- Continue with mix of story Revenge
Kripal extend his hands to help Tanu to enter Jacuzzi. Jacuzzi is a perfect square one which is ideal for two but four can accommodate. Amrutha was sitting in the opposite side. Kripal indicate Tanu to sit in corner next to him. Tanu is sitting close to Kripal. Kripal took the wine glass and served to them. Tanu felt disappointed when he gave the first glass to Amrutha. Tanu wishes to get her first from Kripal. Tanu mind started loving Kripal and start wishing to get loved by him. In regular intervals, Tanu started telling herself that she is just a stranger to them. She is just a toy bought by them for playing. Don’t get emotional. Even though decided to behave it as per she decided, she started slipping to fall in love with Kripal. All three were chatting casual stuffs and started enjoying the Jacuzzi.  Amrutha increased the pace of water by pressing the button near to her corner. Power of water made Tanu more excited. She gets excited by the water flow from the bottom. She slowly widens her leg to give the water pressure to hit her pussy. A small sound came out of her mouth due to pleasure she got in her pussy.
Kripal: That area is specialized for our hips and down water.
Tanu felt ashamed and closed her legs in shy.
Amrutha: Kripal. You shut up. Let he enjoy. Tanu why you are Shy. Tell him on his face. Enjoyment is not meant for boys alone. Let us show him.
Tanu saw Amrutha coming near to her. Tanu wants to get loved by Kripal but she doesn’t have the courage to express it in front of Amrutha. She remains idle to give Amrutha to explore as per her wish.
Amrutha came near to her and hand over the glass to Kripal. Tanu saw him keeping the glass. Before her eyes came to front, she realized Amrutha’s lips in her lips. Tanu opens her mouth and give the freedom to Amrutha to explore her mouth. Amrutha started kissing passionate and Tanu started feeling heat in her body. This was her second experience. During her hostel days, her roommate kissed her after getting drunk. Tanu felt good while kissing but she didn’t encourage to proceed further. That day, she felt the kiss like the Mohan guest kissed her. But now she feels like good and wishes to not break the kiss by Amrutha. Tanu also respond on her ways and both started kissing passionately. Tanu felt the Amrutha’s hands in her boobs and started pressing. She didn’t feel excited by her pressing. Tanu understand the difference of a men hand and woman. Amrutha lift Tanu’s hand and placed on her boobs. Tanu started pressing it. She feels her Bra incredibly soft and smooth. Tanu can get the feeling of boobs above her bra. Tanu felt that she might not get the feeling due to the hardness of the bra cup of her. Tanu didn’t get much time to think. Amrutha’s hands went to her back and unhooked her bra. Tanu understand that Amrutha also felt same feeling of her about the hardness of Bra. Amrutha broke the kiss. She was in her kneels. She brings her hands to Bra and removed the bra from front. She throws the Bra to floor. She brings her lips back to Tanu and this time she started pressing Tanu’s boobs hard. Tanu also start getting excited by the way she progresses. Amrutha took her hands and bring Kripal hands to her boobs. Kripal started pressing her boobs and Amrutha moan. Tanu saw the Kripal’s hands in Amrutha’s boobs after breaking the kiss. Suddenly Amrutha life her body and brings her boobs to Tanu’s mouth. Tanu opens her mouth and Amrutha put her boobs into it. Tanu didn’t know what to do but she tried her best to suck it like a baby sucking the rubber nipples of feeding bottle. Tanu felt difficult in breathing when Amrutha started pushing her boobs on every opening of Tanu’s mouth. Tanu’s disappointed mind got changed to excitement and pleasure, when she started getting her boobs pressed by Kripal. Tanu hold her palm above Kripal’s hand and encouraged him. Even though, Kripal finds difficult to explore freely due to Amrutha’s body, Tanu feel exceptionally good. Tanu appreciate his ability to care a women breast. When Kripal gave care her nipples, she bites Amrutha’s boobs due to pleasure. Tanu heard a small sound of pain from Amrutha’s mouth but she continues in getting sucked by Tanu. Amrutha was kissing Tanu’s head and her hands were at the back of Tanu’s head and pushing towards her boobs. In few minutes, Tanu heard a sound of relief from Amrutha’s mouth. Tanu guesses as Amrutha’s orgasm.
Amrutha pulls her boobs from Tanu’s mouth and she came down to her boobs. When Amrutha found the Kripal hands in Tanu’s boobs, he removed it and give him a playful naughty smile. Amrutha brings her face to Tanu’s boobs and started sucking. Tanu excitement went high when she started sucking her nipples. Tanu felt bad about her sucking of Amrutha’s boobs. She felt like telling sorry to Amrutha for not sucking properly. Tanu’s eyes got closed due to pleasure. Tanu open her eyes and looked at Kripal. She found the lust in his eyes. Kripal hands were on back of Amrutha and caring her back. When his hands went down to her underwear and entered to her ass part. Tanu saw the hands of Amrutha coming back and giving a slap to Kripal for distracting her. Tanu felt overly excited due to the expertise of Amrutha in sucking her boobs. Her mind agreed to Amrutha’s word that there is no need for a man to satisfy a girl. Still a question of How a woman can enter in pussy? came in her mind. Tanu saw Kripal getting up from his sitting area. He removed his underwear. Tanu saw his erected dick. She found his dick is as beautiful as his other part of body. Kripal came near to Tanu. She understood that he is bringing the cock to get her care to it. He stans in front of her and his erect dick was just in front of her eyes. She looked at the pick tip of dick and bring her hands to it. She holds the dick with her hand and pull the skin down to see the rest part. She brings her face closer and gave a lick on the nerves bulged in his dick. Kripal didn’t move. Tanu liked the dick. She started kissing his dick from top to bottom. Kripal adjusted his position according to Tanu. She brings her mouth to his balls and took the whole inside her mouth. She looked at the face of Kripal to see the expression. When she found the excitement in his face, Tanu got thrilled. She started licking and sucking by giving a lusty look to him. Tanu has forgotten about her pleasure of getting sucked by Amrutha. They heard a sound of Amrutha made a smile in face.
Amrutha: Kripal got get over excited and fall on me.
After telling this Amrutha started sucking Tanu’s boobs. This time her hands went inside her panty and reached at the entrance of pussy. Tanu’s mouth got wide open by her touch. Amrutha started fingering her slowly along with sucking. Tanu’s attention went from sucking Kripal’s Lund to her pleasure. When Tanu realized the mistake of leaving Kripal in between, she continues to kiss his Lund. She brings her mouth to the Lund tip and bring to inside her mouth. Tanu felt the Kripal hands in her head and massaging. As per her previous experience, Kripal didn’t put any force on her hear or pushing towards his dick. He was only concentrating on giving a gentle massage to her head. Tanu took his dick deep inside and started blowing his Lund. Seeing the excitement and pleasure in Kripal face, she increased the pace. Dick started poking inside her mouth made her happy. Tanu wants him give see the face of Kripal after his climax. She speeds up his blow by mouth along with the shaking his dick by her hand. Amrutha got up from sucking her boobs and pull the Kripal Lund from Tanu’s mouth. Tanu saw Kripal started moving his hips and unloaded inside her mouth. Tanu felt disappointed by Amrutha taking charge of the final action but hides her expression. Amrutha took the dick from her mouth and bring it to Tanu’s mouth. Tanu took it again in her mouth and sucked the balance semen left in it. She tastes good.  Tanu brings her face to Amrutha and kissed her. Tanu wondered why she kissed Amrutha? There were no confusions or double minded while kissing Amrutha. Tanu knows that she kissed her due her happiness and thankfulness towards the couple in giving her new experience in life.
Amrutha: Guess. Food will get cold. Let’s move. Tanu. There is new Lingerie’s in that wardrobe. She pointed towards the bathroom wardrobe.
Tanu: No Amrutha.
Amrutha: Oh!!! You want to stay without Lingerie. That nice.
Tanu: I didn’t mean by that. I have my pair in my bag.
Amrutha: You wear that while going. These lingerie’s are purchased for our guests use. We will throw it after using or you can even take back to home.
Tanu understood that other girls are also coming.
Everyone dries themselves and went to bedroom. Tanu was walking towards her bedroom.
Amrutha: Tanu. Come to our bedroom. The bedroom is for all three us.
Tanu walked along with them to the bedroom.
Amrutha: Tanu. Come upside. That was not our master bedroom. (Amrutha pointed to the earlier bedroom).
Tanu walked with them to upstairs. When Tanu entered the bedroom along with Kripal & Amrutha, she has shocked for a moment. The bedroom was like she was under the ocean. Live aquarium is used as walls. Entire room is painted and designed like an under water. Amrutha saw the excitement in Tanu’s eyes.
Amrutha: we gave only permission to special guests. We find you special so far and that is reason you are here now.
Tanu: Thank you Amrutha.
Amrutha: if you are happy with the place. You can change your dress according to the theme. There is a wardrobe behind the shark mouth.
Tanu went near but she can’t find the door. Amrutha came and pressed at the teeth of shark. Suddenly the wardrobe opens. All three changed the changed the dress. Amrutha looked at Tanu and kissed her.
Amrutha: You look so pretty in this dress. Hope am finding the best for my hubby.
Tanu felt a crack in her sound. She understood that there is some where a pain inside her voice.
They all came down to dinner table. Tanu see the happiness in the eyes of Madhuri aunty. Tanu was eager to the reason behind the happiness but she was afraid to ask up front.
They had dinner together. Food was so delicious. After dinner, Tanu saw Kripal & Amrutha walking out to back side of house. They called Tanu to join but she gave the excuse of going to bathroom. Tanu’s intension was to chat with Madhuri aunty and get clarifications to her. Tanu reached the Kitchen along with utensils from table. She found her putting the utensils for washing. Tanu kept the vessels in sink.
Madhuri Aunty: Hey Tanu beti. Please don’t do it. I will do it myself. That is my duty. You are our guest. May be our permanent family member.
Tanu didn’t understand by the term she used as permanent.
Tanu: Aunty. I must tomorrow or day after tomorrow. Maybe we will not meet or help again in life. That is the reason I helped you. Food was so delicious.
Madhuri Aunty: Beti. I am happy now. Amrutha never let anyone apart from family members to enter the bedroom. You are the first one. I am sure that we will meet again.
Tanu: I didn’t get you point but I have a question? If you don’t mind.
Madhuri Aunty: Yes, you can.
Tanu: There are frequent visit by outside girls at this house.
Madhuri: I understand you meaning. I think you got them wrong. Amrutha madam cannot give satisfaction to Kripal as per men wish after the surgery. She is weak in her hips. Yes, they have brought few girls here, but no one stayed till next day morning. Everyone is sent home back in night itself. Amrutha madam is looking for a girl who can his second wife. Kripal is not planning to marry that girl. Reason behind was to get marry a girl legally he needs to divorce Amrutha, which he never does. Tanu understood the reason behind her in this house. Amrutha cannot let Kripal to let his dick inside her cunt and fuck. Amrutha is finding other girl to satisfy her husband needs and Kripal is helping her to enjoy her wild fantasies.
Tanu went out of kitchen and walked towards the back-entrance door. She saw Kripal and Amrutha entering the house.  
Kripal: Do you need to go for a walk?
Tanu: No. I just came to you.
Amrutha: Shall we go to bedroom?
Tanu: Sure.
Amrutha said loud to Madhuri Aunt that they are going to bed. She said good night and got the responds from Madhuri aunty from kitchen.

Tanu walked in their front side towards the bed room.
[+] 2 users Like mindset00007's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arathi- Degradation of a Homely wife- Continue with mix of story Revenge - by mindset00007 - 03-05-2020, 06:28 AM