Adultery Arathi- Degradation of a Homely wife- Continue with mix of story Revenge
Tanu got relax after getting the SPA treatment from Madhuri. Even though she follows her instructions like a doll, she felt very relaxion in her mind. Tension and anxiety have melted down. Madhuri gave her drink a juice to drink and gave her a Yellow Trim short Robe from the cupboard. Tanu found a collection of modern dress for girls in the cupboard. Madhuri informed her that the collection belongs to the wife of her master Kripal. She heard this name from Mohan sir mouth while talking to her last night about the trip. As far her knowledge, her assignment in this city is for Kripal. Madhuri rush to the entrance after hearing a car. Tanu understood that Kripal has come. Tanu check in the mirror for confirming the appearance of her. Tanu wonder the reason behind checking mirror. She also not sure whether she enjoys the ambience and atmosphere. Back in the Tanu also eager to meet Kripal.
Tanu also followed after Madhuri to the entrance.
She found a Man with a lady coming near to her with smiley face. Even though meeting for first time, Tanu felt very intimacy with them. She smiles at them automatically.
Kripal: Hai Tanu…
Tanu got shocked by hearing her real name.
Tanu: I am Kajol.
Amrutha: Both names are Nice. We like everything original. Shall we call you Tanu?
They smiled at her. Tanu couldn’t ignore the charming face of both. Tanu was expecting a couple of 50+ from the explanation of Madhuri while giving her massage. Both are married for 20 years. Madhuri has brief about both. Kripal and Amrutha doesn’t have kids. They love each other’s very much. Amrutha’s miscarriage was happen after they met an accident during pregnancy. They got married after the college. Marriage was register marriage and Amruta’s family created big issue. Kripal was the leader of student wing and not from wealthy family. Due to his hold in party, he didn’t get killed by Amrutha’s family. Amrutha’s family is industrialist and rich. She pursued her studies and started a designer shop in early of 2000’s. She is a known designer in city and even in Bollywood industry. Due to studies or family planning, she got pregnant only after 5 years. Miscarriage as well as knowing the fact of not to become a mother made her in shocking stage for few years but she recovered after. During this time, Kripal has grown to higher position in party. Due to the difference in her visualizing the image of couple from Madhuri’s words, Tanu looked stunned by seeing the charming face of both. Both look incredibly young and extremely opposite to her visualization. Both look like at the age of early 30’s. Both are dress very elegant and have a royal look. She resembles him with Saif Ali Khan. She came out of her thoughts by hearing the voice of Kripal.
Kripal: Tanu. I am Kripal & This is my wife Amrutha. We are your host.
He took her hand and gave a shake hand.
Amrutha: You are looking awesome in this dress Tanu. Madhuri Aunty… (She called Loudly)
Madhuri: Yes, Amrutha beti.
Amrutha: You are giving my dress without my permission. (Fake angry)
Madhuri: I found the dress very elegant in Kajol Beti. Sorry
Amrutha: Why sorry Aunty? You did the best. The dress suits her. Seems this dress stitched perfect for her body shape. I think. I must offer her a job as my official model for my designer collection.
Kripal: Oh No. we are here for relaxation. Don’t start you detailing of you designing stuff my designer wife.
Everyone laughs. Tanu was reluctant to laugh due to have no idea of what happening. She looked at them in wonder.
Amrutha: I think Tanu is not feeling funny. Just Shut up your sick Joke Kripal.
Come Tanu. Will go.
Amrutha hold her hands and walk towards the bedroom. Tanu followed her with even a small sign of resistance. She entered the bedroom and Kripal also followed them. Amrutha hold her palm in Tanu’s cheeks and told.
Amrutha: Don’t worry. No one force you for anything in this home. Just relax. I think Madhuri Aunty forced you to become the victim of her SPA experiments. Don’t worry. We came here to relax from all busy life. Today you are part of ours. If you feel it. Join with our fun.
Tanu noticed the Kripal dressing. She understood that he came back from official work.
Amrutha: Tanu. We are tired. Going to get fresh. Would you mind joining with us?
Tanu was not sure about the answer. She was confused with all the progress. She has all question came in her mind. Whether she called for a lesbian act?
Kripal was changing dress. Tanu couldn’t take her eyes from him. Tanu was eager to see the body of him. She was curious see the body of Kripal.
Suddenly Amrutha made cough sound to get the attention of Tanu. Suddenly Tanu came to sense and looked at Amrutha.
Amrutha: You didn’t say Yes or no to my question.
Tanu didn’t pay attention to Amrutha while she is talking. Tanu doesn’t want Amrutha to understand the ignorance to her words. Tanu replied with out asking her to repeat the question.
Tanu: Yes Madam.
Amrutha: Kripal. Guess she will be star of tonight.
Kripal removed his dress and wrap a towel around his hip. He came near to Tanu and hugged her.
Amrutha: Oh No… There is another woman also.
Kripal hold his hands in Tanu’s hip and pull her along with him to near Amrutha. He holds Amrutha’s hip and told.
Kripal: You are my sweetheart.
Kripal and Amrutha started smooching. Kripal hand was still in her hip. Tanu ignore them for few seconds but when she hears moaning sound, she turns her head to see what happening. Tanu found them kissing deeply and passionately. Tanu felt her body also seeking to be loved. She brings her body closer to them. Suddenly a hand holds her shoulder and pulls her to front. She found it as Amrutha’s hand. Kripal broke the kiss from Amrutha and bring his lips to Tanu. Tanu felt like a boyfriend bringing his lips to get kissed. She automatically opens her lips to welcome his lips. Tanu felt very romantic in his kiss. She also responded to his kiss. Tanu feels a pleasure coming up from her toe to head. She took her hands to hug Kripal but due to Amrutha in between, her hands covered Amrutha. Amrutha took her hands and hold Tanu’s hip. Now all three are joined and Kripal kissing Tanu. Tanu realized the power of Amrutha’s hand holding her hip is increasing. Amrutha pinched Kripal. Tanu understand that she wants to distract Kripal from getting more passionate. When Kripal broke the kiss, Tanu saw that Amrutha is bringing her face to her. Tanu wants to withdraw the face but back in her mind got a fear of Amrutha’s anger. Amrutha started kissing her lips. Tanu felt awkward for few seconds but she started enjoying when she released the mental stress. Tanu started responding to Amrutha and they kissed passionately.
Kripal: Hello couples. It is already late. I guess Tanu might be hungry. We will push off to get fresh and will have dinner.
Amrutha: You Idiot. Did I disturb you? Getting jealous. Tanu we will show them that women don’t require men. They all are thinking that an 8 inch is required for all women to get satisfied.
Tanu smiled at Kripal face. Tanu was hungry but her body is forcing her to continue.
Kripal: Come on. Let’s move.
Tanu: I am not hungry now.
Amrutha: Madhuri Aunty. Will you please keep a wine bottle and few towels near to Jacuzzi.
Tanu heard the positive response from Madhuri. She appreciated the respect given by both to Madhuri. She also decided to call her Aunty. Tanu felt herself as part of family.
Tanu: I will also help her.
Amrutha: No Tanu. You are our guest. We are here to serve you. If you feel she need a help, then
(Amrutha turns her head to Kripal and ordered by laughing sound) Kripal. Help her to fix. Quickly…... We don’t have time. Everything should be set before we reach. Tanu do you want any thing else? You can tell our servant man.
Tanu felt awkward by hearing him called servant.
Tanu: Nothing.
Kripal: Yes madams. (Kripal bowed his head as symbol of respect and went to kitchen)
After Kripal went, Amrutha turns to Tanu and called her near to wardrobe)
Amrutha: Are you comfortable in this dress?
Tanu: yes madam.
Amrutha: No madam or sir here. Hope you know our names. Call us by name. Please don’t call as Uncle and Aunty. I will kill you.
Tanu felt very intimacy in her words. She wonders how she is allowing her husband to play around with another girl. First time, Tanu feel that sex is for enjoyment. There is no sin on having sex like enders make fear in mind.
Tanu: Yes Amrutha.
Amrutha: You don’t have to be very formal. Just think that everything belongs to you also except by grand collection of dress.
Amrutha open other wardrobes and showed her few collection of dress. Tanu looked at elegance and richness of the dress.
Tanu: No. I am not crazy about dress.
Amrutha: Don’t judge extremely fast. Once a girl is naked, men find similarity with other women. Their fantasy will be in peak while see a girl in elegant dress. Their mind will become crazy to remove the dress and see the beauty hide inside.
When Amrutha was telling, Tanu started visualizing her words. First time, she wishes to see her in designer cloth.
Kripal broke their conversation.
Kripal: What is planning by both girls.
Amrutha: We are planning to get married. Let’s see how both girls married.
Kripal: I like to be your kid. Keep me in middle of your bed while sleeping.
Amrutha: Tanu. What is your opinion?
Tanu got shocked by her question. She started searching for words.
Kripal: Don’t scare that poor girl. She was scared from last few days. Don’t make her scarier.
Tanu felt relaxed by his words. She decided to ease the pressure and join with them.
Tanu: Amrutha. I think you got the best Idea, but we don’t want kids.
Tanu saw a sudden sadness in her face but she recovered fast. Tanu didn’t extend her dialogue.
Amrutha: Let’s move. Tanu. Sorry to force you to have bath once again.
Tanu: Before finishing the Jacuzzi our Madhuri madam forcibly took me to take her Spa experiments.
Amrutha: You look very pretty. How about your studies?
Tanu: Doing fine.
Amrutha: here after. Don’t break your classes.
Tanu: I don’t want to break by class but .. (She stopped)
Amrutha: Understand. Here after, we don’t make such mistakes. Sorry.
Tanu: No Madam (respect came automatically. Amrutha also didn’t correct her). You are not at fault. Everything is my mistake.
Amrutha: If you feel any mistake during your stay with us. Tell us open.
All three entered the bathroom. Tanu found the floor are dry. She appreciates the dedication of Madhuri Aunt’s effort in keeping the house very tidy in her mind. Kripal straight away went and open the red wine and pour it to three glass. He placed the glass near to a table adjacent to Jacuzzi. Tanu was standing idle by keeping her eyes on Kripal. Her eyes were scanning his beautiful body. She accepted him as a handsome man. First time she is seeing such a handsome man naked with just towel wrapped around. Tanu found no hair in his body. Body is very fair and clean. He has some sort of red Raksha in his hand and just a gold chain in his neck. Her eyes were waiting for him to remove the towel. Tanu even didn’t realized, Amrutha has changed her costume to have bath. She came back to sense by hearing Amrutha’s voice.
Amrutha: Tanu. What? Are you going to Jacuzzi in this dress?
Tanu: No madam.
Amrutha: Who is your madam (Tanu realized that Amrutha didn’t correct while calling madam earlier due to intimacy with her. Now she is in playful mood and its Tanu’s time to give her return. Tanu got the confidence that no one will be disturbing her after return to college)
Tanu: Sorry Amrutha.
She looked at Amrutha. She was in her sexy Lingerie’s. she was extremely beautiful in her Rose Bra and panty. Tanu find her Bra and Panty as modern designed. She read the lines in her strap as Victoria. Tanu never heard about such brand. Tanu guessed the Bra might be designed by Amrutha. She looked Sexy in the attire. Tanu noticed only very few stretch marks in her stomach and rest part look clean. While shopping, Arathi bought her lingerie’s of Honey dew brand. That was like a dream come to true for Tanu. She saw her room mate using the brand and once she saw the price tag as 2200 & 3300 rupees. Seeing the attire of Amrutha, Tanu lost her confidence of standing in her Lingerie’s. Due to curiosity, she asked Amrutha.
Tanu: You look very sexy in these Lingerie’s. whether these are designed by you?
Amrutha laughed.
Amrutha: No Tanu. Defeatedly no. These are my hubby’s madness gift. He used to buy these crazy stuffs after returning from abroad. I am not crazy in Lingerie’s. I don’t design Lingerie’s. Only I suggest wearing the color of innerwear along with my designer dress. This is Victoria Secret worlds no 1 brand.
Kripal: Are you girls coming or complement each other’s innerwear beauty.
Amrutha: Come on Tanu..
Tanu removed her dress and placed in the wardrobe in bathroom. She didn’t feel any shy in removing. When she looked at mirror in her Lingerie, she cursed herself for not wearing the designer one in bag. She purposefully didn’t wear to getting undue compliments from men. Tanu saw Amrutha getting into the Jacuzzi. Tanu noticed her ass and then looked at her ass on mirror. Even though Amrutha has a milky white body, Tanu felt her body is sexier than her due to sexy structure and curves. She wishes her body colour to be like Paru and Renu. She made a self-appraisal of her body and finalized with 100% mark for her body.
Tanu walked towards the jacuzzi. Kripal and Amrutha looked at her and smiled.
[+] 1 user Likes mindset00007's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arathi- Degradation of a Homely wife- Continue with mix of story Revenge - by mindset00007 - 03-05-2020, 03:51 AM