Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Right age for loosing virginity and marriage
I don't think there's any proper age for loosing virginity. I lost it with my husband. But i never meant to wait that long.
I don't know when the desire to have sex started but the first time i wanted it to happen, i was 19. It just didn't happened.
My bf was shy/gentle and he never pushed enough for sex. Our romance used to end when he used to touch my private part.
Although i used to enjoy, my instinct always mad me say no to him after few moments of arousal. And he used to stop, he never pushed for more.
That didn't mean i didnot want it. Maybe i wanted him to be more agressive and push for more. I used to crave it. Many nights i used to slid my fingers inside pretending to be his cock.

Same with the age of marriage. Any age greater than 20 is legal age i think (correct me if i am wrong).
I married at the age of 24. Its not because i think marrying early is good. Its just happened. I got proposal of a good man, financially strong, socially respected and i decided i won't get much better man than him.

Love marriage, arrange marriage bla bla bla.. I just don't get the fuss about it. It was different back in the day when u knew nothing about the person u were going to marry. These days there's not much difference between them. These days couples spend alot of time before marrying each other. And honestly its very foolish if u think about it. In love marriage u marry person u love. Incase of arrange marriage u marry the person u want to love. In either case there is love involved.

And debating over Career is the most stupid thing ever. For me, its just a way to earn money and pass a long life. My advice is chosse your happiness and ur loved ones over anything in life.
[+] 3 users Like lustybhabhi's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Right age for loosing virginity and marriage - by lustybhabhi - 03-05-2020, 01:51 AM