Adultery Arathi- Degradation of a Homely wife- Continue with mix of story Revenge
Arathi noticed that farm has an out house attached. All girls are shifted to the room.
Saleem: We are waiting for a VIP guest. He will be arriving soon. We will start the party after their meeting got over. We have kept the costume for everyone. Everyone except Arathi should change to the costume now. Everyone should remain in this room. Everyone should be with the guest after party starts. If any request for change in costume by guest, my person will be available at the door. He will assist you to this room.
Saleem saw that Arathi checking the washroom.
Arathi: Saleem. At least tell your men to keep the toilet clean. I need to pass urine in urgent basis.
Saleem saw the confidence in the voice of Arathi. Saleem finds Arathi as the showstopper to the party. He knows that by seeing Arathi, his boss will be happy. Saleem wants Arathi to perform well in the party. Moreover, he finds a problem in exposing Arathi to everyone. Saleem knows that all the guest will opt for Arathi and there will be a chance of disappointment among each member. He got the idea of keeping Arathi in a room and firstly will send his boss in between the party and followed by other four members one by one to Arathi as surprise package. After the rounds finished, she will be used as showstoppers. Sudden idea came in the mind of Saleem to separate Arathi.
Saleem: I will arrangement for you. Come with me.
He took her inside the farmhouse. She saw a seating arranged for few guests in the living area. She saw a lawn in back side with seating arranged.
Saleem: Guest will be served at lawn.
Arathi: What about the other guest. We have 5 rooms in the upstairs. Downside has only 2 bedrooms rest are used as dining, living hall and Kitchen. They are getting ready. Don’t make sound, I don’t want them to see you now. Let it be surprise.
Arathi analyzed the house quickly. She has the strong belief that, the meeting will not conduct in an open area. Arathi opened a closed door.
Saleem: Why are you opening the door?
Arathi: If the bathroom is attached. May I use it?
Saleem: Ok. Wishing to come with you.
Arathi: Saleem. You too. (she told on erotic way)
Arathi quickly entered the room and rush to bathroom. Her eyes were scanning the room while walking towards the bathroom. After entering the bathroom, she removed the camera. She has studied its functions and features. She recollected her memory of the room and finalized the place to hide. She slowly opens the bathroom door and peep through it see the positioning of Saleem. She activated the camera and walked out of bathroom. She found a calendar with same colour in the room. She sticks one camera on top of letter fond. This camera can easily remove. Suddenly the VIP guest car came.
Saleem: Arathi come with me. Don’t make any sound.
Saleem took her to another bedroom in the building.
Saleem: This room we are using as store house. You stay inside. I will come back and will shift.
Arathi heard Saleem locking the door of the room. Arathi can hear the laughing of the peoples. She understood that VIP guest has come. Arathi heard the voice of the VIP guest (Arathi assumed by his voice command) telling Saleem to ensure no one will come inside. He ordered Saleem to bring the bag from the Car. As per the Arathi’s expectation, they entered the bedroom and locked from inside after Saleem came out of the room. Saleem reached the door of Arathi’s room and called her name slowly.
Arathi was standing near to door but she waited for few minutes to response.
Saleem: The conference started. Once they come out, I will be taking them to the lawn. I will open you afterwards. You should go into the earlier room afterwards.
Arathi: Ok.
Arathi heard the loud sound of laughter. She understands that meeting is over. Few minutes later, she heard the girls sound. Door got opens by Saleem. She saw her colleagues. They all dressed in truly short `miniskirt. Arathi understood that she will not be send for serving the guest. She found a Sheesha in Kitchen.
Arathi: Whether we are making Sheesha. ?
Saleem: Yes, My boss. Digvijay likes Sheesha. Other didn’t show interest in it.
Arathi found a perfect place to plot the camera in Sheesha. She waited for the moment to stick it. Looking at the snacks set by the cook, she understood that food is not prepared at this kitchen. When Saleem ordered to start the party. Four girls took the Whiskey bottles along with the snacks to the table set in Lawn. The cook also walked along with them to set the table. Arathi got enough time to set the camera. she has properly wrapped the camera with aluminum foil. After the initial table setting. After the table got set, cook went outside the building through front door. Salem has placed two men in the front door to not let anyone inside. The lawn and place were set in way that guest can do any thing freely as per their wish. NO one will see apart from guests, girls and Saleem.
Arathi switched off the light in kitchen area to keep her in dark for watching the party. She can see the guest started groping and dancing with the girls. Arathi confidence started losing by seeing the madness and violent behavior of the guest. Once the guest got fully involved with girls, Arathi noticed a man sitting idle. She guesses the person will be boss of Saleem. He was discussing with Saleem in regular intervals. She quickly went inside the bedroom when Saleem started walking towards the kitchen from lawn.
Saleem came directly to the bedroom. Arathi got shocked due the sudden entry.
Saleem: Everyone is happy. All started enjoying. Let me fix Sheesha for bass and will come back. I need to talk with you. Arathi was worried so far due to the no order of Sheesha. She saw Saleem placing the Sheesha in front of his boss. Arathi was not worried by the angle due to the reason of party in lawn. The guest is dancing and moving around. They will come some point at the front of camera. Audio is anyway recording. Saleem came back with a girl. Girl looked angry at Arathi due the privilege getting by Arathi. Few minutes later, Saleem and girl brings more snacks to guest. Once they set the new snacks in the table, Saleem came near to Arathi.
Saleem: My Boss will come after few minutes to your room. Please give him good service. All these are old people. Don’t expect to have a big and strong dick. You must do your maximum effort to make them cum, you will not get satisfied your needs. That job will do by me and my men. Once the party got high, I guess we will get time.
Arathi: What you mean by your men?
Saleem: Not on you. You will be handling by myself.
Saleem went to lawn. She saw him speaking to his boss. Arathi saw the Boss got up from seat and walk towards the house.

Arathi's heart started beating hard.
[+] 1 user Likes mindset00007's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arathi- Degradation of a Homely wife- Continue with mix of story Revenge - by mindset00007 - 01-05-2020, 07:59 PM