Adultery Arathi- Degradation of a Homely wife- Continue with mix of story Revenge
After working with Adithya, Paru didn’t find any reason to cheat him apart from her commitment towards Kunal. Since her joining in new company, she started hearing lot about Kunal and his unethical business and lifestyle. Paru also started doubting the intension of Kunal. She can’t figure out whether he is genuine person or acting as good. Paru decided to take the step carefully rather than fall in Kunal advise. Kunal also felt the change in Paru but he remains calm. As an alternative plan, Kunal seeks the help from Mohan. Mohan informed his helpless situation in the case due to lack of control in middle east region, but he gave Kunal an alternative offer to fund 20% for his upcoming project with a guaranteed return of 50-60 % over 2 years for his help and loyalty to Mohan. Kunal find this offer as more beneficial than running behind the other tender. Kunal was upset due to lack of 100% assurance given by Mohan to involve Kunal in the project. Mohan informed Kunal about suggesting the name in board meeting and will awarded only after the board of directors approves. Kunal always wish to ask Mohan for considering him in any of his projects. Mohan’s company has good reputation and many of the projects are funded by big shots in country. He makes money out of others money, but everyone is getting handsome returns. Kunal’s started waiting for board approval. His interest in Middle east tender has gone. He plans to use Paru for his personal benefits for this project. He decided to call Paru immediately after getting the board approvals to Mumbai. Kunal’s final aim is to get partnership in Mohan’s business in London and US. He was tired of Indian style of operations.
Tanu reached the hotel. Amit has done the check in formalities and both reached the room. Amit called Mohan and got the instruction to meet Deepak in same hotel. Mohan has made check in to hotel with wrong name is to ensure the safety of everyone as well as no trace of Tanu’s name or his involvement. If any mishappening done, Mohan has instructed Amit to wipe of Tanu from earth. Deepak called Arathi to meet in Tanu’s room for detailing the event. Arathi informed Shambu about her arrival. Arathi entered the room of Tanu. She saw a frighten young girl.
Amit: Hai. I am Amit.
Arathi: Am Arathi. Working with Deepak.
Tanu: Hai I am Kajol. Nice to meet you.
Arathi looked at Tanu. From her appearance itself will understand that she is schoolgirl.
Arathi: Hey you resemble the actress Kajol.
Amit: Yes. Even. I told her same.
Arathi found Tanu as tensed. There was no happiness in her face.
Deepak also joined. All got introduced once more.
Deepak straight away went near to Tanu and started checking her like a slave kept for sale. Arathi didn’t like his behavior.
Arathi: Deepak. What are you doing?
Deepak: Nothing. Just checking her. What kind of dress she is wearing? we expect much better than this.
Arathi saw the angriness in the face of Amit due to the way of Deepak talk. Before Amit response
Arathi: Deepak. She has enough time to get new dress. I will take her for shopping. I guess she is tired of journey. Let her take rest for some time.
Amit looked at Arathi and gave a smile. All these time Tanu was standing with her head down. She felt humiliated by the way got treated by Deepak. She understands her value is lesser than a cheap prostitute. Deepak detailed her program to Amit and Tanu.
Deepak: VIP’s are coming. Make sure that you behave properly to them.
Tanu: Yes sir.
Deepak: Let me see what you hold inside.
Deepak took his hand and hold her boobs. Amit and Arathi was shocked by his movement.
Deepak released his hands quickly before any one response.
Deepak: Ok. Look like nice interiors.
Amit: Deepak. How dare to touch her.
Deepak: Oh no… Calm down you security officer. I was just checking. Hello Mr. Romeo. Don’t take advantage of her. I came to warn you as well. If you have any complaint against me. You can speak to your God. I will answer to him.
Suddenly Arathi interrupt to avoid an argument.
Arathi: Deepak. Leave. Let her take rest. I need to collect my dress also. Amit - call me after taking rest. We will have lunch together and will go for shopping at 2 Pm.
After Deepak & Arathi left. Amit shouted at Tanu.
Amit: Are you going stand like this idle?
Tanu: Amit sir. I was scared. I don’t know whether I can do it.
Tanu started crying.
Amit: Kajol. Stop crying. If you want to speak with Mohan sir. You can. I am assigned for your protection.
Tanu didn’t stop crying. Amit went near to Tanu. Time since he met her, his dick is erected. He really wants to make love with Tanu but controls his emotion due to the fear of touching Mohan’s girl. He felt envy on the luck of rich bastards. Amit was acting very gentle with Tanu for earing her respect. Amit wishes Tanu to get impress on him and allows him to fuck.
Amit: Kajol. Please stop crying.
Amit walked near to her. He took his hands and placed on her cheeks. He enjoys the smoothness. Suddenly Tanu holds his hands and increased the sound. Amit didn’t get any emotions after watching her crying. He holds the other hands in her shoulder.
Amit: Stop crying. Just take rest for 2 Hours. I guess we will not get time afterwards. He holds her shoulder and walk towards the bed. Tanu walked along with him.
Amit felt happy in his progress. When they reached near the bed.
Tanu: Which side you are sleeping?
Amit happiness wiped off from his face. Both slept in both side of bed.
Deepak got the news of his company name in the final list from Arathi. He got happy and kissed Arathi.
Arathi: How about the balance payment.
Deepak: The money is arranged.
Arathi got happy by hearing the good news about the money.
[+] 1 user Likes mindset00007's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arathi- Degradation of a Homely wife- Continue with mix of story Revenge - by mindset00007 - 30-04-2020, 04:34 AM