Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - Part II by Krish_999 ( Completed )
Quote:pagal73
A sincere appology

To the writer Krish-999

First I started reading the story somewhere in the middle of part-2. I got attracted by beautiful narration and psychological twist. I felt it amazing and read the part-1 also subsequently. I found a lot of incoherence with my limited understanding and got tempted!

I fell in prey of my own anxiety and started interacting in forum. I think, this is a grave mistake. There is always a question of influencing author with your unwanted comments. Comments for encouragement and comments directed to veer the story line are entirely different. When you comment about a finished story, you are sharing and educating writer along with learning --- a process of mutual understanding and healthy future. But when you are in the middle of the story, specially when the writer has not made up his mind about the finish, you are bound to influence him with your foolish comments. In my heart, I have a feelings of committing a grave mistake in this form of influencing the writer and that also not unknowingly. It was a deliberate act, for which I apologize sincerely. I will be happy to listen that, my comments did not have any affect on the writer, for which I can only pray.

If you ask me to write a line of any story, I will miserably fail. In spite of that, as a reader, I can definitely criticize a work, as a reader has that liberty. But question will always remain about the time when you do so.

Once again, I apologize to the the great writer.

Thanks.

krish_999

This one seems deep from the heart. I am compelled to reply here against the tradition I've been following lately here.

I would definitely like to defend myself here, that I am not influenced by any of the comments here in such an extent that I have moved away from the course of the story I had planned in the first place. I always had the basic line of the story written on a piece of paper [ Yes, I write my stories on a paper first, and then I type it on mobile/pc as possible. I recently found it a way to improve my writing.] and the climax, especially.
Yes, there are some points, that I had introduced later to that original storyline, one, for example, the introduction of Vivek into the story- but such devices were not influenced by the comments - at least I think so. They were twists that were meant to be introduced to the story as part of improvisation.
Now, all the comments here especially yours and Breville's and a number of others who were discussing rather than asking, have helped me a lot in finding the loopholes which I would have missed if I had been all myself. It was like I was constantly being fed where I am standing at the moment with my characters. You guys have so far have helped me to bring this story to the conclusion I have been hoping for from the day I had planned this part II. I am grateful to you for that.
So, my point is, my friend, you do not need to accuse yourself of things I am not conviced yet, and you don't have to apologise.

Looking forward to more comments, discussions, encouragements, ratings and of course, criticisms.
The final update is coming this Sunday.

Thank you all.
Love.
Krish.

horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - Part II by Krish_999 - by sarit11 - 28-11-2018, 04:59 AM