Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - Part II by Krish_999 ( Completed )
Chapter 57.3

Every morning as she stepped out of the shower, I watched her in wonder. She never seemed to be the woman I had slept with on the previous night. The change that the peace of mind and life had brought in her was tremendous. She had transformed herself into a stunning work of nature. Though she looked her age – perhaps for the hardships she had been through for such a long period of time – her figure looked nothing short of a stunner. She wasn’t the lean, skinny type. But she had it in her that commanded a lot of attraction from wherever she went and whoever she interacted with. I watched in wonder how the eyes of the opposite sex chased her, irrespective of them being single or not. For me, she was an irresistible combination of love and sensuality; and I felt proud to own her again. Her ability to behave totally unaware of how attractive she was indeed added to her allure. Many nights I found myself at her feet, cherishing her delicate ankles and every time I would wonder how come I had never noticed the same thing in any women I had ever seen in my life. Watching her face while she talked to me or anyone else was something I wanted to go on for her extraordinarily alive face would make me anticipate the moments of happiness or love or anger or sadness – each one a marvellous work of nature.

Many times when she talked silly things it would make me watch her without caring what she was talking about, only to catch the moments of glory as it happens. I was the happiest as I ever knew of me.
We talked about everything. Many stories we shared painted the picture of our respective lives we spent in solitude for past two years.

Six weeks into our reunion, on a Friday at noon, I had a phone call. It was Nikita. I was surprised.
“Hi, Nikki. What a surprise!”
“You cheat!”
“What?”
“I'm pregnant.”
“What!!”
“Don't you remember what you did that night?”
I was too stunned to speak further.
“We had no precautions. And I forgot it later, I actually never thought about it because it was with you. I was too busy with the mental struggle at dealing with Jija Ji. You know how it was...”
“What are you going to do now?”
I asked.
“At first, I thought I should never let you know. Then Didi told me about your reconciliation with your ex. So thought you - you should know. There's nothing you should worry.”
“What do you mean?”
“Vikas is very happy about it.”
“What!!”
“I think you've got great eyes, Krish. I won't mind raising your child.”
She said and cut the call.
My heart was pounding hard.

Was that a prank?
I asked myself.
I hoped so.
It was 31st March. She must have mistaken it for 1st April.
I prayed.

That evening Meera had news for me.

“Desai is asking me out for a dinner tomorrow. What should I say?”

What should I say?
What should I do?
What should I choose?
These are very simple questions.

When she asked me one of those, every moment in my past when I had to make a decision resurfaced briefly in my mind. Every moment, when I was asked to make a choice.

Our life is all about the choices we make in our life. And this was the moment to decide which side of the thin line I truly belonged to.

It was the moment to proclaim that I knew who I was. And knowing me was proven more important than knowing my wife.
I looked deep into her eyes and spoke.
“No.”
It was a simple word. But it often takes a hell lot of muscle to mouth it when it is most required.
And I had conquered it.
I had said no.

She smiled at me and typed a word on her mobile and sent it presumably to him. I didn't ask what her reply was.
I wasn't bothered about it. Instead, I was still wondering whether Nikita was playing a prank or not.

--------The end--------
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 2 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - Part II by Krish_999 - by sarit11 - 28-11-2018, 04:52 AM